of November 3, 2004 No. 1137
About approval of the list of fishery reservoirs and (or) sites of the international and republican value
According to the subitem 8) of article 8 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 9, 2004 "About protection, reproduction and use of fauna" the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed list of fishery reservoirs and (or) sites of the international and republican value.
2. This resolution becomes effective from the date of signing.
Republic of Kazakhstan D. Akhmetov
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 3, 2004, No. 1137
1. Aral Sea (international value)
2. Lake Zaysan, Bukhtarminskoye, Shulbinskoye water storage basin and river Irtysh (international value)
3. Caspian Sea (international value)
4. River Kigach (international value)
5. River Syr Darya (international value)
6. Ural River (international value)
7. River Or and Kapshagaysky water storage basin (international value)
8. River Ishim (international value)
9. Shardarinsky water storage basin (international value)
10. Alakol system of lakes (republican value)
11. Lake Balkhash (republican value)
12. Channel of K. Satpayev (republican value)
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.
The document ceased to be valid since September 30, 2015 according to Item 1 of the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of September 4, 2015 No. 745