of June 14, 2017 No. 345
About approval of Rules of meteorological ensuring civil aviation
According to Item 2 of article 35 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of meteorological ensuring civil aviation.
3. To provide to committee of civil aviation of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy on paper and electronically in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of actions, according to subitems 1), 2), 3) and 4) this Item.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 14, 2017 No. 345
1. Rules of meteorological ensuring civil aviation (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 2 of article 35 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" (further - the Law), and also based on the international standards and recommended practice of International civil aviation (further - ICAO) in the field of meteorological providing stated in annex 3 to the Convention on international civil aviation and the Technical regulation of the World Meteorological Organization (further - VMO).
2. These rules determine procedure:
1) organizations of meteorological ensuring civil aviation;
2) productions and transfers of meteorological observations and reports;
3) productions and transfers of observations and reports from boards of aircrafts;
4) productions and transfers of aviation weather forecasts;
5) productions and provisions of information of SIGMET and AIRMET, warnings of dangerous weather conditions and the phenomena of weather, preventions on airfield, warnings and the notification of wind shear;
6) meteorological providing crews of aircrafts;
7) provisions of information for bodies of servicing of air traffic, search and rescue service and services of aeronautical information,
8) providing with communication and its use in case of distribution of meteorological information;
9) productions and provisions by aviation climatological information.
3. The main determinations and terms used in these rules:
1) absolute altitude - distance down from the average level of the sea to the level, point or the object accepted for point;
2) the air fixed service - the service of telecommunication between the certain fixed Items intended, mainly, for safety of air navigation, and also regularity, efficiency and profitability of air traffics;
3) network of the aviation fixed telecommunication - the world system of the aviation fixed chains which is part of the air fixed service and providing exchange of messages and (or) digital data between the aviation fixed stations with similar or compatible coherent characteristics;
4) aviation works - the specialized transactions which are carried out by the operator using civil aircrafts for the benefit of other physical and (or) legal entities;
5) the aviation meteorological station - the station intended for carrying out observations and creation of the meteorological reports which are subject to use in the international air navigation;
6) the aviation user - operators, members of flight crew, bodies of servicing of air traffic, bodies of search and rescue service, administration of the airports and other organizations, the physical and (or) legal entities using meteorological information in the aviation purposes;
7) aspects of human factor - the principles applicable to design processes, certification, trainings, operational activities and maintenance in aircraft and aimed at ensuring safe interaction between the person and other components of system by means of proper accounting of opportunities of the person;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.