of June 14, 2017 No. 345
About approval of Rules of meteorological ensuring civil aviation
According to Item 2 of article 35 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft of July 15, 2010" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of meteorological ensuring civil aviation.
2. Declare invalid the order of the acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 26, 2015 No. 346 "About approval of Rules of meteorological ensuring civil aviation of the Republic of Kazakhstan" (No. registered in the Register of state registration of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan 11277, published in information system of law of Ad_let on June 23, 2015).
3. To provide to committee of civil aviation of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy on paper and electronically in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printing editions;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of actions, according to subitems 1), 2), 3) and 4) this Item.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 14, 2017 No. 345
1. Rules of meteorological ensuring civil aviation (further - Rules) are developed according to Item 2 of article 35 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" (further - the Law), and also based on the international standards and recommended practice of International civil aviation (further - ICAO) in the field of meteorological providing stated in annex 3 to the Convention on international civil aviation and the Technical regulation of the World Meteorological Organization (further - VMO).
2. These rules determine procedure:
1) organizations of meteorological ensuring civil aviation;
2) productions and transfers of meteorological observations and reports;
3) productions and transfers of observations and reports from boards of aircrafts;
4) productions and transfers of aviation weather forecasts;
5) productions and provisions of information of SIGMET and AIRMET, warnings of dangerous weather conditions and the phenomena of weather, preventions on airfield, warnings and the notification of wind shear;
6) meteorological providing crews of aircrafts;
7) provisions of information for bodies of servicing of air traffic, search and rescue service and services of aeronautical information,
8) providing with communication and its use in case of distribution of meteorological information;
9) productions and provisions by aviation climatological information.
3. The main determinations and terms used in these rules:
1) absolute altitude - distance down from the average level of the sea to the level, point or the object accepted for point;
2) the air fixed service - the service of telecommunication between the certain fixed Items intended, mainly, for safety of air navigation, and also regularity, efficiency and profitability of air traffics;
3) network of the aviation fixed telecommunication - the world system of the aviation fixed chains which is part of the air fixed service and providing exchange of messages and (or) digital data between the aviation fixed stations with similar or compatible coherent characteristics;
4) aviation works - the specialized transactions which are carried out by the operator using civil aircrafts for the benefit of other physical and (or) legal entities;
5) the aviation meteorological station - the station intended for carrying out observations and creation of the meteorological reports which are subject to use in the international air navigation;
6) the aviation user - operators, members of flight crew, bodies of servicing of air traffic, bodies of search and rescue service, administration of the airports and other organizations, the physical and (or) legal entities using meteorological information in the aviation purposes;
7) aspects of human factor - the principles applicable to design processes, certification, trainings, operational activities and maintenance in aircraft and aimed at ensuring safe interaction between the person and other components of system by means of proper accounting of opportunities of the person;
7-1) authorized body in the sphere of civil aviation - the central executive body performing management in the field of use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of civil and experimental aviation;
7-2) authorized organization in the sphere of civil aviation - the joint-stock company with absolute participation of the state in the authorized capital performing the activities aimed at providing sustainable development of industry of civil aviation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, safety of flights and aviation safety;
8) the zone forecast of GAMET - the forecast constituted by clear text with reducings for flights at small heights, in relation to the region of flight information or its subrayon the airfield meteorological body appointed by meteorological authority, and transferred to airfield meteorological bodies of the neighboring regions of flight information under the agreement with meteorological authority;
9) the world system of zone forecasts - the world system providing representation in the uniform standardized form of aviation meteorological forecasts for route by world centers of zone forecasts;
10) world center of zone forecasts - the meteorological center intended for preparation and mailing it is direct to the states of forecasts of the special phenomena of weather, high-rise forecasts in digital form on a global scale, using the services based on use of the Internet, within the air fixed service;
11) excess - distance down from the average level of the sea to point or the level of the land surface or the related object;
12) the instrument flight rules - the rules providing accomplishment of flights on flight navigation instruments, control and ensuring with body servicing of air traffic of the established echeloning intervals between aircrafts;
13) the collection of aeronautical information - the publication issued or authorized by the state which contains the long-term aeronautical information which is important for air navigation;
14) the supplier of aeronautical servicing - the legal entity providing air traffic management and (or) other aeronautical servicing;
15) airfield - certain site terrestrial or surface of the water (including buildings, constructions and the equipment), intended fully or partially for arrival, departure and movement on this surface of aircrafts;
16) the area of airfield (helidrome) - airspace over airfield (helidrome) and the area adjoining to it in the established borders the horizontal and vertical planes;
17) airdrome control office - the body intended for ensuring dispatching servicing of airfield movement;
18) control point of airfield - the point determining the geographic location of airfield;
19) excess of airfield - excess of the highest point of the landing area;
20) the airfield climatological table - the table containing statistical data about results of observation of one or several meteorological elements in airfield;
21) the airfield climatological report - the summary of results of observation of certain meteorological elements in airfield based on statistical data;
22) airfield meteorological body - the service located in airfield, intended for meteorological ensuring flights of aircrafts;
23) the aircraft - the device supported in the atmosphere due to its interaction with air excepting interaction with the air reflected from land (water) surface;
24) observation from aircraft board - assessment of one or several meteorological elements made onboard the aircraft which is in flight;
25) the commander of the aircraft - the pilot appointed the operator or, in case of aircraft of general purpose, the owner of the aircraft to carry out obligations of the commander and to be responsible for safe accomplishment of flight;
26) body of servicing of air traffic - body of dispatching servicing of air traffic, the center of flight information or collection point for the reports concerning servicing of air traffic by the supplier of aeronautical servicing;
27) the airway - controlled airspace (or its part) in the form of corridor;
28) the prevailing visibility - the greatest value of the visibility observed according to determination of the term "visibility" which is reached within half of the line of the horizon or within half of surface of airfield. The surveyed space can include adjacent or non-adjacent sectors.
This value can be determined by the people observing and/or by means of tool systems. When devices are established, they are used for the best assessment of the prevailing visibility;
29) the high-rise card - the meteorological chart for certain high-rise surface or atmospheric layer;
30) the forecast (weathers) - the description of the weather conditions expected at some point or period of time in certain zone, or part of airspace;
30-1) The forecast of the minimum QNH values - the specialized forecast constituted by AMO/OMC on specific zones/dispatching offices to areas in borders of RPI which is used for determination and installation of echelon of transition outside the area of airfield;
31) the prognostic card - graphical representation on the card of the forecast, certain meteorological element(s) for certain moment or period of time for certain surface or part of airspace;
32) the aircraft report (aircraft) - the aircraft report of the aircraft which is in flight which is constituted according to requirements for data message on location, the course of accomplishment of flight and (or) weather conditions;
32-1) center of space weather (SWXC) - the center intended to trace and provide advisory information on the phenomena of space weather which, as expected, can negatively affect the high-frequency radio communication, satellite communication, systems of navigation and observation based on GNSS and/or to represent radiation risk for the people who are onboard aircrafts.
Note. The center of space weather is given the status global and/or regional;
33) level - the general term relating to provision in the vertical plane of the aircraft which is in flight and the relative height, absolute altitude or the echelon of flight meaning in appropriate cases;
34) the dispatching area - the controlled airspace stretching up from the border established over the land surface;
35) the landing strip which is not equipped - the landing strip intended for the aircrafts which are carrying out visual landing approach;
36) the area flat - the area with relative excesses of relief to 200 meters in radius of 25 kilometers;
37) control office of approach - control office from which the body of servicing of air traffic provides dispatching servicing of controlled flights of the aircrafts which are arriving to one or several airfields or taking off from them;
38) the advisory center for volcanic ash - the meteorological center appointed according to the regional aeronautical agreement for provision of advisory information to bodies of meteorological tracking, district dispatch centers, the centers of flight information, world centers of zone forecasts and the ORMET international banks of rather horizontal and vertical capacity and the predicted movement of volcanic ash in the atmosphere after volcanic eruptions;
39) consultation - discussion with the meteorologist or other expert of the actual and (or) expected weather conditions connected with flight accomplishment (discussion includes answers to questions);
40) the visual flight rules - rules in case of which the established intervals between aircrafts and other material objects in air by visual observation by the pilot of air situation are observed;
41) visibility - visibility for the aviation purposes represents the greatest of the following sizes:
the greatest distance at which it is possible to differentiate and identify the black object of the acceptable sizes located near the earth in case of its observation on light background (a);
the greatest distance at which it is possible to differentiate and identify fires luminous intensity about 1000 candelas on dark background (b).
These two distances have various values in air with the set absorption coefficient, and last (b) depends on illumination of background, and the first is characterized by meteorological optical visible range (MOR);
42) cruiser echelon - the echelon maintained during considerable part of flight;
43) safe height - minimum admissible flight altitude guaranteeing the aircraft against collision with land (water) surface or obstacles in it;
44) landing zone - the site of landing strip behind its threshold intended for the first contact of landing strip with the landing planes;
45) reserve airfield - airfield where the aircraft can go if it is impossible or inexpedient to follow to airfield of the planned landing or to make on it landing.
The reserve airfield in case of take-off - airfield in which the aircraft will be able to make landing if in it there is need soon after take-off and is not possible to use airfield of departure.
Reserve airfield on route - airfield in which the aircraft will be able to make landing if during flight along route it turned out that it is necessary to leave on reserve airfield.
Reserve airfield of destination - airfield in which the aircraft if it is impossible or inexpedient to make landing in airfield of the planned landing will be able to make landing;
46) Item of transfer of the report - certain geographical reference point concerning which location of the aircraft can be reported;
47) the state volcanological observatory - the volcanological observatory appointed according to the regional aeronautical agreement for tracking active or potentially active volcanoes within the state and provision of information on volcanic activities to the relevant district dispatching center / center of flight information, body of meteorological tracking and the advisory center for volcanic ash.
48) meteorological information - the meteorological report, the analysis, the forecast and any other message concerning the actual or expected weather conditions, intended for users of airspace;
48-1) ICAO model for exchange of meteorological information (IWXXM) - model of data for submission of aviation meteorological information;
49) meteorological observation - assessment of one or several meteorological elements;
50) representativeness of meteorological observations - typicalness (pokazatelnost) of the meteorological data for condition of the atmosphere determined (measured) in airfield;
51) the meteorological bulletin - the text including meteorological information under the corresponding heading;
52) the meteorological satellite - the artificial Earth satellite making meteorological observations and transferring results of these observations to Earth;
53) body of meteorological tracking - body which prepares and provides information on the actual or expected emergence of certain phenomena of weather on route of flight and other phenomena in the atmosphere which can affect safety of flights of aircrafts in its region of responsibility;
54) the meteorological report - the message on results of observations of the weather conditions relating to certain time and the place;
55) meteorological body - the body intended for meteorological providing the international air navigation;
56) meteorological authority - the authority performing meteorological providing civil and experimental aviation or organizing such providing on behalf of the contracting state;
57) instructing - oral consultation on the actual and/or expected weather conditions;
58) octant - the eighth part of the heavenly code;
59) incident - any event, except aviation incident, connected with use of the aircraft which influences or could affect safety of operation;
60) orography - the description of various elements of relief (ridges, heights, hollows and so forth) and their classification by external signs regardless of origin;
61) whirl of the circle is such condition of flow in case of which, the sizes characterizing it experience random changes in time and in space, such that it is possible to determine their statistical typical average characteristics;
62) the operator - the physical person or legal entity which is engaged in operation of civil aircrafts or offering the services in this area;
63) broadcasting transfer of ATIS (the reduced abbreviation in English of ATIS) - the regular broadcasting transfer intended for operational providing crews of aircrafts around airfield by necessary meteorological and flight information;
64) representative observations - observations, in the maximum degree free from local influences and the atmospheres characterizing condition in the big area, observations indicative for general synoptic provision;
65) relative height - distance down from the specified initial level to the level, point or the object accepted for point;
66) quality management - the methods and operational types of activity used for fulfillment of requirements to quality (ISO 9000);
67) the common directorship quality - those aspects of general management function which determine policy in the field of quality the purposes and responsibility, and also perform them by means of such means as quality planning, quality management, quality assurance and improvement of quality, within the quality system (ISO 9000);
68) quality assurance - all planned and systematically performed types of activity within the quality system and also confirmed as necessary for creation of sufficient confidence that object will fulfill quality requirements (ISO 9000);
69) the minimum absolute altitude in the sector - the smallest absolute altitude which can be used and which will provide the minimum inventory of height of 300 meters (1000 feet) over all objects which are in the sector of circle with a radius of 46 kilometers in which center radio navigational means is located;
70) standard isobaric surface - the isobaric surface used in the world scale for graphical representation and the analysis of atmospheric conditions;
71) mountain airfield - the airfield located on the area with the crossed relief and relative excesses of 500 meters and more in radius of 25 kilometers from control point of airfield and also the airfield located at the height of 1000 meters and more above sea level;
72) the area mountain - the area with the crossed relief and relative excesses of 500 meters and more in radius of 25 kilometers, and also the area with excess above sea level 2000 meters and more;
73) the area hilly - the area with relative excess of relief from 200 to 500 meters in radius of 25 kilometers;
74) tropical cyclone - the general term for designation not of frontal cyclone of the synoptic scale arising in the ocean of tropical or subtropical zone with the convective and developed cyclonic circulation of ground wind expressed;
75) the advisory center for tropical cyclones - the meteorological center appointed according to the regional aeronautical agreement for provision of advisory information to bodies of meteorological tracking, world centers of zone forecasts and the ORMET international banks concerning the location, the predicted direction and speed from movement, pressure in the center and the maximum ground wind of tropical cyclone;
76) turbulence - movement of air in case of which air particles make the unsteady chaotic movement on difficult trajectories. In the atmosphere whirl usually is characterized by availability of whirlwinds of various sizes moving with various speed generally (average) air flow. Vortex nature of movement of air causes availability in turbulent zone of sign-variable pulsations of wind speed, including the pulsations of vertical component of wind having significant effect on flight of the aircraft;
77) visibility vertical - the maximum distance from the Earth's surface to the level from which vertically objects on the land surface are visible down;
78) temporary airfield - the airfield intended for ensuring flights of aircrafts during the certain period of year which does not have fixed constructions and the equipment, subject to accounting in accordance with the established procedure;
79) the region of flight information - airspace of certain sizes within which flight information servicing and the emergency notification are provided;
79-1) flight and information servicing - servicing which purpose is provision of consultations and information for ensuring safe and effective implementation of flights;
80) the center of flight information - the body intended for ensuring flight and information servicing and the emergency notification;
81) the airfield - part of airfield on which one or several flight strips, rulezhny paths, platforms and platforms of special purpose are located;
82) management of flights - implementation of powers concerning the beginning, continuations or the ends of flight, and also change of route for the benefit of safety of the aircraft, regularity and efficiency of flight;
83) flight plan - certain data on the planned flight or the parts of flight of the aircraft represented by the pilot, crew or the operator to bodies of servicing of air traffic and (or) air traffic control;
84) flight documentation - the handwritten or printed documents, including cards or forms which contain meteorological information for flight;
85) cloud, significant for flights - cloud with the lower bound is lower than height of 1500 meters (5000 feet) or below the greatest minimum height in the sector depending on the fact that it is more either cumulus cumulonimbus cloud or tower-shaped cumulus cloud at any height;
86) the member of flight crew - the person belonging to aviation personnel, having the existing certificate of aviation personnel to whom the obligations connected with control of the aircraft during flight time are assigned;
87) flight echelon - the surface of constant atmospheric pressure carried to the established size of pressure 1013,2 of hectopascal and remote from other such surfaces at size of the established pressure intervals.
The barometric altimeter graduated according to the standard atmosphere:
in case of installation on QNH will show absolute altitude;
in case of installation on QFE will show relative height over reference point of QFE;
in case of installation on pressure of 1013,2 of hectopascal it can be used for specifying of echelons of flight.
The terms "relative height" and "absolute altitude", mean instrument, but not geometrical relative and absolute altitudes;
88) landing strip - the certain rectangular site of overland airfield prepared for landing and take-off of aircrafts;
89) visible range on landing strip (RVR) - distance within which the pilot of the aircraft which is on the axial line of landing strip can see marking signs on the surfaces of landing strip or fires limiting landing strip or the axial line designating it;
90) landing strip threshold - the beginning of the site of landing strip which can be used for landing;
91) data in nodes of regular grid in digital form - the meteorological data processed on the electronic computer for group of the points which are regularly located on the card intended for transfer from one meteorological electronic computer another in the code form suitable for use in the automated systems;
92) the forecast approximate - the forecast constituted on aero synoptic materials in the absence of initial meteorological information;
93) the coordination center of search and rescue - the body bearing responsibility for providing the effective organization of work of search and rescue service and for coordination of carrying out search and rescue transactions within the area of search and rescue;
94) body of search and rescue service - the general term meaning under various circumstances, the coordination center of search and rescue, the auxiliary center of search and rescue or post of the emergency notification;
95) information of AIRMET - information on the actual or expected emergence of certain phenomena of weather on flight route issued by body of meteorological tracking which can affect safety of flights at small heights and which were not included in the forecast constituted for flights at small heights in the respective region of flight information or his subrayena;
96) operational meteorological information (OPMET) - the data of observations and forecasts used for ensuring flights of aircrafts;
97) pressure in airfield of QFE - atmospheric pressure in millimeters of mercury column (further - mm of mercury) or hectopascals (further - gpa) at the level of threshold vzletno - landing strip;
98) pressure of QNH - the atmospheric pressure in gp specified to the average level of the sea for the standard atmosphere;
99) information of SIGMET - information on the actual or expected emergence of certain phenomena of weather on route of flight and other phenomena issued by body meteorological trackings in the atmosphere which can affect safety of flights of aircrafts;
100) VOLMET-meteorological information for the aircrafts which are in flight.
Data line of VOLMET (D-VOLMET). Provision of the current regular meteorological aerodrome reports (METAR) and special meteorological aerodrome reports (SPECI), forecasts for airfield (TAF), information of SIGMET, special aircraft reports and, in the presence, messages of AIRMET on data line.
Broadcasting VOLMET broadcast. Provision in appropriate cases of the current reports of METAR, SPECI, forecasts of TAF and information of SIGMET by means of the continuous and repeating speech broadcast.
4. In these rules the following reducings are used:
SAI - service of aeronautical information;
RDP - regional dispatcher center;
RDTs - district dispatch center;
AMS - the aviation meteorological station;
AMIS - the automated meteorological measuring system;
PANO - the supplier (i) of aeronautical servicing;
PPP - the instrument flight rules;
DPRA - control office of the area of airfield;
KTA - control point of airfield;
ADTs - airfield dispatch center;
ADP - airdrome control office;
Department of Internal Affairs - servicing of air traffic;
AMO - airfield meteorological body;
VNGO - height of the lower bound of clouds;
VSZP - the world system of zone forecasts;
VTsZP - world center of zone forecasts;
VMO - the World Meteorological Organization;
MDP - local control office;
DPP - control office of approach;
PVP - the visual flight rules;
OVI - fires of high intensity;
OM - fires of small intensity;
RPI - the region of flight information;
TsPI - the center of flight information;
The runway - landing strip;
Compulsory health insurance - body of meteorological tracking;
MRL - the meteorological radar;
RTsZP - the regional centers of zone forecasts;
The DPR - control office of taxing;
SDP - starting control office;
DPK - control office of circle;
ATIS - automatic information transfer around airfield
AMSL - over the average level of the sea;
AIP - the collection of aeronautical information;
AGL - over earth level;
AFS - the air fixed service;
AFIS - operational flight and information servicing;
AFTN - network of the aviation fixed telecommunication;
AIRMET - information of AIRMET;
HUNDRED - the dispatching area;
FIS - flight and information servicing;
GAMET - the zone forecast;
ICAO (IKAO) - International Civil Aviation Organization;
METAR - regular reports of weather;
MOR - meteorological optical visible range;
OPMET - operational meteorological information;
QNH - the atmospheric pressure specified to the average level of the sea for the standard atmosphere;
QFE - the atmospheric pressure in airfield specified to runway threshold level;
SIGWX - the special phenomena of weather;
SIGMET - information of SIGMET;
VAAC - the advisory center for volcanic ash;
SPECI - special reports of weather.
5. The organization of meteorological ensuring civil aviation in the Republic of Kazakhstan is performed by authorized organization in the sphere of civil aviation of the Republic of Kazakhstan which according to Item 1 of article 35 of the Law performs functions of meteorological authority.
6. Meteorological ensuring flights of civil and experimental aviation is performed by PANO.
7. PANO provide meteorological providing for supply of aviation users: operators, members of flight crew, bodies of Department of Internal Affairs, the centers of flight information (CFI), search and rescue services, services of the airports and other bodies connected with implementation or ensuring flights, the meteorological information necessary for accomplishment of their functions for the purpose of assistance to safe, regular and effective implementation of flights.
8. For accomplishment of the PANO functions, create the necessary number of meteorological bodies and perform the organization of their activities according to provisions of these rules concerning provision of meteorological servicing for requirements satisfaction of aviation users.
8-1. For ensuring reliable functioning of AMIS in kategorirovanny airfields, PANO will organize watch of replaceable personnel on servicing of the meteorological equipment in case of round-the-clock operation of airfield.
9. The authorized meteorological body (if necessary) will organize holding meetings of PANO with operators, bodies of Department of Internal Affairs and other services of civil aviation concerning the organization and provision of meteorological providing.
10. PANO perform methodical management of activities of all meteorological bodies which are under their management on the basis of regulating documents of ICAO/VMO. Methodical material affirms the head of PANO in coordination with meteorological authority.
11. Meteorological providing aviation users is performed by meteorological bodies, according to the Instruction for meteorological ensuring flights in airfield which is developed by meteorological bodies according to the standard instruction for meteorological ensuring flights in airfield, according to appendix 1 to these rules and affirms the head of PANO, or the head of its structural division / branch, in coordination with bodies of Department of Internal Affairs, administration of the airport and if necessary, with other users.
Concerning the Instruction for meteorological ensuring flights in airfield, the being neklassiffitsiruyemy, need entering into the Instruction of that part of information according to appendix 1 to these rules which is applicable to conditions of this airfield, and affirms the organization (person), the flights providing meteorological providing in this airfield.
12. PANO provide observance of requirements of VMO and Rules of professional training of the aviation personnel approved by the order of the acting minister on investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of February 24, 2015 No. 159 "About approval of Rules of professional training of aviation personnel", the concerning qualifications, competences, educations, and professional training of aviation meteorological personnel.
Note: Requirements to qualification, competence, education and training of meteorological personnel in the field of aviation meteorology are provided in part V "Qualification and competence of the personnel occupied in providing meteorological (weather and climate) and hydrological servicing", in part VI "Education and training on meteorology" and in appendix A "Packets of obligatory programs" of volume I "General meteorological standards and recommended practice", "Technical regulation" (ВМО-№49).
13. For implementation of requirements of VMO for implementation of competency evaluation of aviation meteorological personnel, PANO carry out competency evaluation (certifications) of aviation meteorological personnel, based on the technique of evaluating competence (certification) developed and approved by them.
14. The aviation meteorological personnel performing meteorological providing civil and experimental aviation in the Republic of Kazakhstan are guided by the job descriptions developed on the basis of the standard job descriptions approved by the head of PANO.
Note: Standard job descriptions for PANO having one meteorological body in the structure are not required.
15. PANO provide development and deployment of the quality system organized properly which includes rules, the processes and resources necessary for implementation of the common directorship quality of the meteorological information provided to users.
16. The quality system, stipulated in Item 15 these rules, shall conform to standards of quality assurance of series 9000 International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and to be certified by the organization accredited by the authorized body performing state regulation in the field of technical regulation and ensuring unity of measurements.
Note: The instructive material concerning development and deployment of the quality system is given in the Management on quality management system when ensuring meteorological servicing of the international air navigation, the document 9873 AN/465 BMO/IKAO.
17. The quality system guarantees to users that the provided meteorological information meets the established requirements concerning geographical and spatial zone of its action, format and content, time and frequency of release and effective period of information, and also accuracy of measurements, observations and forecasts. In that case when the quality system shows that the meteorological information which is subject to provision to users does not meet the established requirements, and there are no corresponding automatic procedures of correction of mistakes, such information shall not be provided to users if it is not authorized by the sender.
18. The quality system provides procedures of check and confirmation and control facility of observance of the ordered schedules of transfer of the separate messages and/or bulletins which are subject to exchange and also terms of their representation for transfer. The quality system shall be capable to find untimely passing of the received messages and bulletins.
19. Demonstration of observance of the applied quality system is performed by PANO by the organization of internal and external audit. If discrepancy of system comes to light, actions for determination and elimination of the reason are taken. All results of check are followed by confirmatory data and are carefully documented.
20. Due to the variability of meteorological elements in space and time, the restrictions of methods of observation and restrictions caused by determinations of some such elements, specific value of any of the elements specified in this or that report is understood by the receiver as the best approach to the actual conditions at the time of observation.
The instructive instructions concerning the accuracy of measurements (observations), desirable from the point of view of operation are given in the table of 1 appendix of 2 these rules.
21. Due to the variability of meteorological elements in space and time, the restrictions of forecasting methods and restrictions caused by determinations of some such elements, specific value of any of the elements specified in this or that forecast is understood by the receiver as the most probable value which this element presumably will have during the predicted period. Similarly, when in the forecast time of origin or change of any element is specified, it is understood as the most probable time.
The instructive instructions concerning forecast accuracy, desirable from the point of view of operation are given in the table 2 appendices of 2 these rules.
22. Meteorological information which supplies the aviation users listed in Item 7 of these rules considers aspects of human factor, the form of its representation demands from these users, the minimum efforts for its interpretation.
23. The operators needing meteorological servicing or in change of nature of meteorological servicing, beforehand notify on it the relevant PANO. The minimum term of the advance notification, is established by the contract for aeronautical servicing between PANO and the operator.
24. PANO or the relevant meteorological organs are notified by the operator in writing in cases:
1) planning of opening of new routes or accomplishment of new types of flights;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.