of June 30, 2017 No. 416
About approval of Rules of conduct onboard the air vehicle
According to the subitem 3) Item 5 of article 57 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of conduct onboard the air vehicle.
2. To provide to committee of civil aviation of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction it the copy on paper and electronically in the Kazakh and Russian languages in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for official publication and inclusion in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) within ten calendar days after state registration of this order the direction it the copy on official publication in periodic printed publicity materials;
4) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
5) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry for Investments and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of actions, according to subitems 1), 2), 3) and 4) this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of investments and development of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 30, 2017 No. 416
1. These rules of behavior onboard the air vehicle (further - Rules) are developed according to the subitem 3) of Item 5 of article 57 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 15, 2010 "About use of airspace of the Republic of Kazakhstan and activities of aircraft" (further - the Law) and determine procedure for behavior onboard the air vehicle.
2. In these rules the following terms and determinations are used:
1) airline - the legal entity having the air operator certificate of civil air vehicles;
2) aeronautical personnel - the physical persons having special and (or) professional training, performing activities for accomplishment and flight servicing of air vehicles, airborne transportations and aerial works, maintenance of air vehicles, the organization and air traffic maintenance, air traffic control;
3) the aircraft commander of civil aviation (further - the commander of AF) - the pilot having the admission for independent control of the air vehicle of certain type on whom according to task for flight in commercial aviation or the similar document in general aviation responsibility for safe completion of flight (flights) is conferred;
4) aircraft flight - movement of the air vehicle on earth's (water) surface and in airspace from start of take-off run in case of take-off (separation from terrestrial or surface of the water in case of vertical take-off) before the end of run (release of landing strip without stopping) or contacts of earth's (water) surface in case of vertical landing;
5) the passenger - the physical person which is not part of crew and transported on the air vehicle according to the air transport agreement or on other legal causes;
6) the member of cabin crew - person belonging to aeronautical personnel who for the benefit of safety and for the purpose of servicing of passengers and (or) carriage of goods carries out the obligations onboard the air vehicle charged to it by the operator or the aircraft commander, but not being the member of flight crew;
7) the crew member - the person belonging to aeronautical personnel, appointed for accomplishment of certain obligations onboard the air vehicle during airborne time.
3. These rules are obligatory for all persons which are onboard the air vehicle of airlines of the Republic of Kazakhstan during flight.
4. It is necessary for persons which are onboard the air vehicle as the passenger:
1) to provide the embarcation card for check to crew members;
2) to take the place, according to the embarcation card, with placement of personal belongings and cabin baggage on specially allotted places. In case of discrepancy of baggage to dimensions of cabin baggage, it is necessary to check in luggage in luggage section;
3) not to create obstacle for movement of other passengers or crew members;
4) to clasp seat belts of passenger seat according to the order of the aircraft commander or in case of inclusion of the information signs obliging to perform the specified operations (it is recommended to leave seat belts clasped during all flight);
5) on specifying of crew members to switch-off radio-electronic devices and communicating device or to transfer them to off-line mode "in flight";
6) to observe discipline and procedure until the end of all flight;
7) it is unreversed to fulfill requirements of the aircraft commander and other crew members, and also the actions specified on the included information displays.
5. Persons which are onboard the air vehicle as the passenger can:
1) to refuse flight in case of reasonable concern about the safety;
2) to address crew members and to require from them protection in cases if their lives, health or personal advantage are threatened by danger.
6. It is not allowed to persons which are onboard the air vehicle as passengers:
1) to rise, go on salon and to stand in passes to time of taxing, take off and landing of the airplane;
2) to create conditions, uncomfortable for other passengers or interfering work of crew members;
3) to use the emergency equipment without the corresponding instructions of crew members;
4) to enter or try to get into cabin of pilots;
To allow 5) in relation to other persons onboard the air vehicle any harsh language, use of violence or threats of its application;
6) to take alcoholic beverages, including purchased in the duty-free shops except for offered onboard the air vehicle within standard servicing;
7) to change to the place, excellent from specified in the embarcation card, without permission or specifying of the crew member.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.