of March 19, 2002 No. 88
About additional measures for ensuring timely salary payment
For the purpose of ensuring protection of constitutional rights and interests of citizens, irrespective of patterns of ownership, the Cabinet of Ministers decides increases in responsibility of business entities for timely and complete payment of the salary to employees of the companies and organizations:
1. Prohibit since April 1, 2002 to the companies and the organizations, irrespective of patterns of ownership, to perform salary payment in natural form goods, except for self-produced agricultural products and products of its conversion on contract prices issued by agricultural producers according to the written application of workers on condition of absence of debt on payment of single social payment, for the period till January 1, 2019, compulsory insurance premiums of citizens in the off-budget Pension fund.
2. To commercial banks:
make issuance of credits to business entities for salary payment under the corresponding guarantees, including on the security of highly liquid property (including objects of production and social infrastructure, vehicles and other quick assets of the companies and organizations). Determine that in case of untimely return of the specified credits the pledged property, irrespective of the consent of the borrower, carries over commercial bank with the right of subsequent its realization in accordance with the established procedure;
expand amount of banking services on salary payment by means of electronic plastic cards, having increased respectively ATM network.
3. Determine that heads of the ministries, departments, economic associations, the companies and the organizations, irrespective of patterns of ownership, bear the personal responsibility for timely and complete payment of the salary to workers.
To heads of economic associations, the self-supporting companies and the organizations, irrespective of patterns of ownership:
in a month to review scales of charges on compensation taking into account increase in their stimulating role, providing optimum ratio between tariff and nadtarifny parts of the salary fund;
inform without fail in writing each worker on components of the salary which is due to him for the corresponding period, the sizes and the bases of the made deduction and also on the general sum of money which is subject to payment.
4. To prosecutor's office of the Republic of Uzbekistan to strengthen supervision of strict observance by heads of business entities of the procedure for timely salary payment established according to the current legislation and in cases of formation of overdue debt on the salary to make perpetrators responsible, up to criminal.
5. Recommend to the Federation Council of labor unions of Uzbekistan, to industry councils of labor unions together with the ministries and departments to take additional measures for increase in role of collective agreements, other regulations of business entities in regulation of compensation and ensuring timeliness of its payment, having provided in them measures of liability of employers for untimely salary payment.
6. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments in two weeks:
make in the Cabinet of Ministers the offers on changes and amendments in the current legislation following from this resolution, and also providing strengthening of responsibility including material, heads of the ministries, departments, business entities and commercial banks for failure to provide of timely salary payment or implementation of its payment in the forbidden form;
bring departmental regulations into accord with requirements of this resolution.
7. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Azimov R. S. and the Chairman of the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan Mullazhanov F. M.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.