It is registered
Ministry of Justice
On July 20, 2017 No. 47476
of June 23, 2017 No. 217
About approval of federal regulations and rules of use of atomic energy "Installations on production of plutoniysoderzhashchy nuclear fuel. Safety requirements"
According to article 6 of the Federal Law of November 21, 1995 No. 170-FZ "About use of atomic energy" (The Russian Federation Code, 1995, No. 48, Art. 4552; 1997, No. 7, Art. 808; 2001, No. 29, Art. 2949; 2002, No. 1, Art. 2; No. 13, Art. 1180; 2003, No. 46, Art. 4436; 2004, No. 35, Art. 3607; 2006, No. 52, Art. 5498; 2007, No. 7, Art. 834; No. 49, Art. 6079; 2008, No. 29, Art. 3418; No. 30, Art. 3616; 2009, No. 1, Art. 17; No. 52, Art. 6450; 2011, No. 29, Art. 4281; No. 30, Art. 4590, Art. 4596; No. 45, Art. 6333; No. 48, Art. 6732; No. 49, Art. 7025; 2012, No. 26, Art. 3446; 2013, No. 27, Art. 3451; 2016, No. 14, Art. 1904; No. 15, Art. 2066; No. 27, the Art. 4289), subitem 220.127.116.11 of Item 5 of the Regulations on Federal Service for Environmental, Technological and Nuclear Supervision approved by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 30, 2004 No. 401 (The Russian Federation Code, 2004, No. 32, Art. 3348; 2006, No. 5, Art. 544; No. 23, Art. 2527; No. 52, Art. 5587; 2008, No. 22, Art. 2581; No. 46, Art. 5337; 2009, No. 6, Art. 738; No. 33, Art. 4081; No. 49, Art. 5976; 2010, No. 9, Art. 960; No. 26, Art. 3350; No. 38, Art. 4835; 2011, No. 6, Art. 888; No. 14, Art. 1935; No. 41, Art. 5750; No. 50, Art. 7385; 2012, No. 29, Art. 4123; No. 42, Art. 5726; 2013, No. 12, Art. 1343; No. 45, Art. 5822; 2014, No. 2, Art. 108; No. 35, Art. 4773; 2015, No. 2, Art. 491; No. 4, Art. 661; No. 28, Art. 4741; No. 48, Art. 6789; 2017, to No. 12, of the Art. 1729), I order:
Approve the enclosed federal regulations and rules of use of atomic energy "Installations on production of plutoniysoderzhashchy nuclear fuel. Safety requirements" (NP-098-17).
A. L. Rybas
Approved by the Order of the Federal Service of the Russian Federation on ecological, technology and atomic supervision of June 23, 2017 No. 217
1. These federal regulations and rules of use of atomic energy "Installations on production of plutoniysoderzhashchy nuclear fuel. Safety requirements" (are developed by NP-098-17) (further - Safety requirements) according to the Federal Law of November 21, 1995 No. 170-FZ "About use of atomic energy" and the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 1, 1997 No. 1511 "About approval of the Regulations on development and approval of federal regulations and rules of use of atomic energy" (The Russian Federation Code, 1997, No. 49, Art. 5600; 1999, No. 27, Art. 3380; 2000, No. 28, Art. 2981; 2002, No. 4, Art. 325; No. 44, Art. 4392; 2003, No. 40, Art. 3899; 2005, No. 23, Art. 2278; 2006, No. 50, Art. 5346; 2007, No. 14, Art. 1692; No. 46, Art. 5583; 2008, No. 15, Art. 1549; 2012, No. 51, Art. 7203).
2. These Safety requirements establish requirements to safety of pilot and industrial plants on production of plutoniysoderzhashchy nuclear fuel (further - pilot plants and industrial plants).
3. These Safety requirements extend to the designed, constructed and operated installations on production of plutoniysoderzhashchy nuclear fuel (further - installations).
4. These Safety requirements do not extend to the nuclear installations intended for:
researches of properties of plutoniysoderzhashchy nuclear fuel and development of engineering procedures of production of plutoniysoderzhashchy nuclear fuel;
productions of plutoniysoderzhashchy nuclear fuel for reactor installations from nuclear materials in the form of solutions or fusions of salts of uranium and plutonium;
production of the heat-generating assemblies from the fuel elements manufactured on other nuclear installations.
5. The procedure for reduction of installations in compliance with these Safety requirements, including terms and amount of necessary actions, is determined in each case in the conditions of action of the license for placement, construction, operation.
7. The system physical (static and dynamic) the barriers interfering distribution of ionizing radiation, nuclear materials and radioactive materials to the environment shall be provided in the project documentation of installation (further - the project of installation).
8. The quantity, appointment, reliability and control methods physical (static and dynamic) barriers shall be established and proved in the project of installation and are provided to OOB.
9. Use only of static barrier between plutoniysoderzhashchy technology circles and the room of installation is allowed if the following conditions are satisfied:
with the plutoniysoderzhashchy technology circles placed in the amount isolated by this static barrier other technology transactions, except transactions of storage, transportation or control are not made;
control of hermeticity of static barrier is provided;
between the room of installation and the environment there are static barrier and dynamic barrier.
10. The project of installation shall conform to the basic provisions and general requirements of ensuring nuclear safety established by federal regulations and rules of use of atomic energy.
11. The project of installation shall correspond to basic provisions of providing vzryvo-and fire safety, established by federal regulations and rules of use of atomic energy.
12. In the project of installation technical and organizational measures for safety during the using, conversion, storage, movement, transfer and inside transportation of nuclear materials and plutoniysoderzhashchy YaT shall be provided and proved.
13. In the project of installation the system of radiation control and system of the alarm system about emergence of self-sustaining chain reaction shall be provided and proved.
14. When designing the equipment intended for production of plutoniysoderzhashchy YaT in which the treatment of nuclear materials with different nuclide structure is possible restrictions of nuclear safety shall be set on most yaderno dangerous composition of nuclear materials.
15. Biological protection shall be designed for the most radiation dangerous nuclide composition of nuclear materials taking into account accumulating of affiliated products of their disintegration.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.