of June 26, 2017 No. 445
About approval of the Charter of service of fire service
According to subitem 70-35) of Item 1 of article 12 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of April 11, 2014 "About civil protection" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Charter of service of fire service.
2. To provide to committee on emergency situations of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) within ten calendar days from the date of state registration of this order the direction in the Republican state company on the right of economic maintaining "The republican center of legal information" for placement in Reference control bank of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) within ten working days after state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan submission to Legal department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of data on execution of the actions provided by subitems 1), 2) and 3) of this Item.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister of internal affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan Ilyin Yu. V. and Committee on emergency situations of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan (Becker V. R.).
4. This order becomes effective after ten calendar days after day of its first official publication.
Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan police colonel general
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 26, 2017, No. 445
1. This Charter of service of fire service (further - the Charter) determines basic provisions of the organization and implementation of service in garrisons of fire service.
2. Operation of this Charter extends to staff of bodies of the public fire service (further - OGPS), and also to workers of non-state fire services and voluntary fire-proof forming regarding requirements for the organization of garrison service.
3. No. 6 is excluded according to the Order of the Minister of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 09.01.2023
4. Representation by faces of the private and the commanding structure to chiefs, holding front reviews, and also afterfeast of honors are performed according to appendix 2 to this Charter.
5. In this Charter the following basic concepts are applied:
1) readiness of forces and means - the condition of forces and means of garrisons, divisions, guard, duty shifts of fire service, fire-proof forming providing successful accomplishment of the tasks assigned to them by this Charter;
2) garrison service - the service organized for the purpose of ensuring permanent readiness of staff of divisions of garrison of fire service for suppression of the fires and to carrying out wrecking, the organization of interaction of divisions with emergency, emergency and other services of life support of the population (further - services of life support), single qualified management of forces and means of garrison of fire service;
3) guard duty - the service organized in guard on duty and changes of divisions for maintenance of permanent readiness of forces and means, ensuring suppression of the fires and carrying out wrecking;
4) forces and means of fire service (further - forces and means) - staff of OGPS, workers of non-state fire services and voluntary fire-proof forming, the fire fighting equipment, means of communication and managements, the fire-fighting substances and other technical means which are on arms;
5) guard - the main tactical division of fire service consisting of departments (department) on the main and special fire trucks capable to independently solve problems according to the tactical opportunities;
6) duty shift - the staff of specialized fire division performing guard duty during watch with use of fire fighting and other special equipment of this division;
7) watch - the period of execution of guard duty by staff of guard (duty shift), including their participation in suppression of the fires and carrying out wrecking, implementation of daily activities by continuous watch within working days;
8) the schedule of departure - the document determining structure of forces and the funds raised to suppression of the fires in the capital, the cities of republican value, the regional centers and the cities of regional value;
9) the plan of attraction of forces and means - the document determining structure of forces and the funds raised to suppression of the fires at the level of the area;
10) the area of departure of division - the territory in which the schedule of departure provides the first-priority direction of division on challenge on the fire;
11) number (rank) of the fire - the conditional sign of complexity of the fire determining necessary structure of forces and the funds of garrison raised to fire extinguishing in the schedule of departure;
12) operational situation - set of the circumstances and conditions around departure of division influencing determination of tasks and nature of their accomplishment.
6. City and district garrisons are part of the relevant territorial garrisons of fire service.
7. The management of garrison and guard services is performed on the principles of one-man management:
in territorial garrisons - the head of the department of emergency situations of areas, the cities of republican value and the capital of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Department);
in city garrisons - chiefs of city Managements (Departments) of emergency situations of Department;
in district garrisons - chiefs of district Managements (Departments) of emergency situations of Department.
8. Employee of OGPS:
in case of violation of relations between employees, takes measures to establishing order, having immediately reported on it on the immediate superior, in case of its failure to act - to the senior chief;
in case of wrongful acts of local representative and executive bodies, officials and other bodies and public associations addresses to state bodies, law enforcement agencies and courts;
addresses on office and private matters the immediate superior and with its permission to the higher chief, in case of its failure to act - the senior chief;
strictly observes the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan, fulfills requirements of charters, manuals, orders and other regulatory legal acts of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - the Ministry);
observes fidelity to the oath;
enhances knowledge in the field of fire safety, the training and professional skill;
contains in permanent readiness for application the fire and technical arms entrusted to it (further - PTV) and the fire fighting equipment, the state-owned property and other material values protects;
respects the commonly accepted moral ethical standards;
respects the rights, freedoms, honor and advantage of other employees, assists chiefs and the senior officials in maintenance of procedure and discipline;
strictly keeps the state secrets;
uses for designated purpose special clothes and individual remedies.
9. The main objectives of garrison service are:
creation of necessary conditions for effective use of forces and means of garrison for suppression of the fires;
creation of single system of management of forces and means of garrison;
the organization of interaction with the emergency services and services of life support;
organization and holding all-garrison actions.
10. For accomplishment of the main objectives, the garrison service performs:
accounting and control of condition of forces and means of garrison;
planning of use of forces and means of garrison for suppression of the fires, including attraction of forces and means, development of the schedule of departure and regulatory documents;
ensuring tactical and special training of staff of garrison, including officials of garrison, by conducting garrison fire tactical maneuvers, competitions, charges and garrison actions;
the organization of communication in case of suppression of the fires and carrying out wrecking, creation of automated control systems of fire service;
ensuring operability of system of acceptance and registration of challenges;
development on involvement of staff of divisions of garrison, free from service, to suppression of major fire and mitigation of consequences of emergency situations (further – emergency).
11. Use of forces and means entering into garrison of fire service for suppression of the fires and carrying out wrecking is regulated by the schedule of departure of divisions of fire service of the city developed according to appendix 3 to this Charter, and in areas of the rural zone - the plan (schedule) of attraction of forces and funds for suppression of the fires the area constituted according to appendix 4 to this Charter which are developed by the chief of garrison, affirm local executive bodies and appear the order of the chief of the relevant territorial authority of management.
12. The schedule of departure can join the organizations of education, educational divisions of the Ministry. The staff of the organization of education is involved in execution of guard duty in divisions of garrison within time provided for this purpose by the curriculum. Teaching fire brigades, the organizations of education bear garrison service. In them guard duty will be organized.
13. In case of establishment of particular fire prevention regime in case of increase in fire risk, and also in case of complication of operational fire situation or emergence of emergency, division are transferred to the strengthened service option according to the order of the chief of garrison.
14. In case of the strengthened option of service by divisions the following events are performed:
the round-the-clock watch leading and staff of divisions according to the developed schedule will be organized;
every day additional day and night checks of service and condition of fire safety of objects are performed;
the reserve equipment is entered into calculation, guard (duty shifts) on duty are understaffed with staff, collection of staff, free from service, will be organized (if necessary);
explanatory work on the strengthened service option among staff is carried out;
it is carried out, taking into account the developing situation, re-deployment of forces and means of divisions of garrison;
interaction with services of life support is specified;
protection of buildings and the territories of divisions of garrison amplifies;
the necessary additional reserve of fuels and lubricants (further - fuel and lubricants) and fire-fighting substances is created.
15. Officials of garrison are:
chief of garrison;
deputy chief of garrison;
operations duty officer;
senior dispatcher, dispatcher of garrison;
chief of gas and smoke protective service;
chief of technical service;
chief of the communication service.
16. The chief of garrison performs the common directorship concerning the organization of garrison and guard duty.
17. Chief of garrison:
organizes and controls garrison service;
leaves on the fires, places of accidents and natural disasters on the raised rank, resonant and connected with death of 3rd and more people according to the order on the organization of garrison service;
directs suppression of the fires;
takes measures for elimination of violations of fire-water supply, communication, life support systems of operational divisions;
supports office discipline and high moral and psychological condition of staff;
makes decisions on the organization of garrison and guard duty, including on establishment of borders of garrison, submits for approval in local executive body the schedule of departures of garrison (the plan of attraction of forces and means);
requests data and the operational information necessary for accomplishment of tasks of garrison service;
checks readiness of divisions of garrison;
will organize re-deployment of divisions of bodies of the public fire service in case of major fire, complication of operational fire situation or emergence of special conditions;
makes offers in the Ministry of rewarding with the state awards and assignment of honorary titles of especially caused a stir employees and citizens.
18. Deputy chief of garrison:
organizes fire and tactical preparation in garrison;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.