of December 30, 2014 No. ZR-254
About inspection bodies
Accepted by National Assembly of the Republic of Armenia on December 17, 2014
1. This Law regulates legal condition of inspection bodies, subordinated to the Government of the Republic of Armenia (further – inspection body), features of their creation, the organization of activities, reorganization and the termination of activities, and also other related relations.
2. Provisions of this Law do not extend to tax and customs authorities of the Republic of Armenia, except for article 14 of this Law.
1. The legislation of the Republic of Armenia on inspection bodies consists of the Constitution of the Republic of Armenia, this Law, the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About the organization and conducting checks in the Republic of Armenia"", other laws and legal acts.
1. In this Law the following concepts are used:
1) inspection body - the state body created according to this Law, exercising the control and other functions established by the law;
1. 1) authorized body - the executive body developing policy in the respective area;
1. 2) the sphere of control of inspection body - the sphere or part of the sphere established by the law to which the inspection body is recognized the relation the Government of the Republic of Armenia the authorized body exercising control;
1. 3) the annual program of activities of inspection body - the document approved by council of board of inspection body in the current year the next year which, at least, includes general situation in the sphere of control of inspection body, the available problems and the revealed risks, and also the annual schedule of actions for their decrease and elimination;
2) conflict of interest – the cases established by this Law when interests of the employee in inspection body in case of execution of the office functions can become the basis for violation of the principle of impartiality,
3) management board of inspection body – the collegiate organ operating in management system of inspection body
4) ceased to be valid according to the Law of the Republic of Armenia of 30.03.2018 No. ZR-267
5) business entities – in sense of this Law are considered as business entities the business entities provided by the Law of the Republic of Armenia "About the organization and conducting checks in the Republic of Armenia",
6) determination of efficiency of activities and assessment of sense of duty – function as a result of which proves to be true that tasks of inspection body were realized and the purposes were performed effectively and properly, or the shortcomings and their reasons allowed during activities of inspection body become clear,
7) risk – probability of causing damage of life, to health of the person, the environment, valuable interests of the state, legal entities and physical persons, saving of natural and energy resources, considering severity of this damage,
8) estimation of risk – the complete process of determination, the analysis and estimation of risk based on the criteria and standards determining risk degree.
1. The principles of activities of inspection body are:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.