Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
August 1, 2017
of July 14, 2017 No. 637
About approval of the Procedure for functioning of electronic office
According to requirements of subitem 14.1.56-2 of Item 14.1 of Article 14 of the Section I of the Tax code of Ukraine and the Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 20, 2014 No. 375, I order:
1. Approve the Procedure for functioning of electronic office which is applied.
2. To provide to the public fiscal service of Ukraine till January 1, 2018 creation of the information and telecommunication system "Electronic Office" based on the existing electronic service "Electronic Office of the Payer" functioning in trial operation.
3. In accordance with the established procedure to provide to department of monitoring of databases and verification of payments of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine, Department of servicing of payers of the Public fiscal service of Ukraine:
provision of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine;
promulgation of this order.
5. I reserve control of execution of this order and I assign to the acting as the Chairman of the Public fiscal service of Ukraine M. V Is sold.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of July 14, 2017, No. 637
1. This Procedure is developed according to subitem 14.1.56-2 of Item 14.1 of Article 14 of the Section I of the Tax code of Ukraine (further - the Code) for the purpose of realization by taxpayers and state, including controlling, bodies of the rights and obligations determined by the Code, others legislative and regulatory legal acts.
2. This Procedure determines the general principles of functioning of the information and telecommunication system "Electronic Office" (further - the Electronic office), procedures of identification of users, interactions with taxpayers and state bodies through the Electronic office.
3. In this Procedure terms are used in the following values:
the administrator of safety of the Electronic office - determined by the order of the State Tax Administration of Ukraine the responsible person who according to the functional powers assigned to it exercises general control of security status in system, and also controls compliance of settings of program and technical means of electronic office to the accepted security policy;
the user's address - the tax address of the taxpayer and/or the e-mail address of the user consisting of the identifier marks "@" and domain name which is used by the user for correspondence with monitoring bodies and is reported by entering of the e-mail address into accounting data of the Electronic office;
the methodologist of the Electronic office - GNS;
service - provision of information (data) and/or documents in electronic form;
the technical administrator of the Electronic office - structural division of GNS which according to functional powers performs measures for development, creation, implementation and support of the software of electronic office, implementation, functioning, updating, change, elimination of mistakes is responsible for accomplishment of all stages of lifecycle of such software, on its technical and technological support, ensuring integrity and authenticity of source program code performs technical and technological actions for provision, blocking and cancellations of access to the Electronic office, is responsible for safety and data protection of system.
Other terms are used in the values determined by the Code, the laws of Ukraine "About electronic confidential services", "About electronic documents and electronic document management", "About information security in information and telecommunication systems".
1. Electronic office - the set of the GNS information and telecommunication systems providing electronic form of interaction between taxpayers and state, including controlling, bodies for questions of realization of the rights and obligations determined by the Code and other laws, control of which observance is imposed on monitoring bodies, and the regulatory legal acts adopted on the basis and in pursuance of the Code and other laws, control of which observance is imposed on monitoring bodies.
2. Interaction is implemented through:
the portal decision for users - taxpayers in which work is performed online (through the Internet in real time) and does not require compulsory use of the customized client application;
the portal decision for users - the state bodies including controlling;
the program interface (API) which gives the chance to implement completeness of functionality of the Electronic office;
other means, databases, registers which are kept in electronic form, information, telecommunication, the GNS information and telecommunication systems.
3. The electronic office in the course of functioning interacts with other GNS information and telecommunication systems.
4. The electronic office is conducted in Ukrainian.
5. On the official GNS web portal the reference to the address at which the web interface of electronic office locates is placed.
6. The electronic office functions by the principles, certain Item 42-1.1 of Article 42-1 of Chapter 1 of the Section II of the Code.
7. The electronic office works constantly (24 hours for date of each calendar day), except time necessary for its maintenance.
Duration of maintenance is established by GNS taking into account requirements of Item 42-1.6 of Article 42-1 of Chapter 1 of the Section II of the Code and published on the official GNS web portal.
The message on detection of technical and/or methodological mistakes or technical failure in work of the Electronic office with indication of date and time of their beginning and the message on their elimination with indication of date and time of their completion, take place on the official GNS web portal.
8. The electronic office provides data protection (including personal data) from unauthorized access using complex system of information security with the confirmed compliance which represents set of the organizational and technical actions directed to the prevention of leakage, interception, loss, destruction, modification and blocking of information.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.