of July 19, 2017 No. 529
About approval of regulations on the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on land resources, geodesy, to cartography and the state inventory and about Fund of development of land relations and the state inventory
In pursuance of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 31, 2017 No. UP-5065 "About Measures for Strengthening of Control of Protection and Rational Use of Lands, Enhancement of Geodetic and Cartographic Activities, Streamlining of Maintaining the State Inventories" and the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 31, 2017 "About measures for further enhancement of activities of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for land resources, geodesy, cartography and the state inventory" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-3024:
Regulations on Fonda of development of land relations and the state inventory according to appendix No. 2.
2. Recognize invalid some decisions of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan according to appendix No. 3.
3. To the ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the minister of agricultural and water economy Z. T. Mirzayev.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix No. 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 19, 2017 No. 529
1. This Provision determines the status, the main objectives, functions, the rights and responsibility, and also procedure for the organization of activities of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on land resources, to geodesy, cartography and the state inventory (further - Goskomzemgeodezkadastr).
2. Goskomzemgeodezkadastr is state body in the sphere of land relations, geodesy, cartography and the state inventories.
3. Goskomzemgeodezkadastr submits and is accountable to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. Managements on land resources and the state inventory of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas and Tashkent (further – territorial administrations), departments of land resources and the state inventory of areas (cities), and also other subordinated organizations constitute single system of Goskomzemgeodezkadastr.
5. Goskomzemgeodezkadastr in the activities is guided by the Constitution, the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of chambers of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, this Provision, and also other acts of the legislation.
6. Goskomzemgeodezkadastr performs the activities in interaction with bodies of the public and economic board, law enforcement agencies, public authorities on places, non-state non-profit, foreign, international and other organizations.
7. Goskomzemgeodezkadastr's decisions made in accordance with the established procedure within its powers and having normative and legal nature are obligatory for execution of the public and economic board by bodies, state governing bodies on places, business entities irrespective of patterns of ownership and departmental subordination by citizens.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.