of July 27, 2017 No. PP-3153
About measures for enhancement of preparation of technical personnel for production and industrial industry of the Tashkent region
Note that in recent years in production and industrial industry of the Tashkent region the realization of package of measures for ensuring deep structural transformations, its upgrades and diversification is enabled.
Within implementation of investment projects the free and economic zone "Angren" is created.
Active work on implementation of investment projects on creation of modern high technology productions in fuel and energy, mining, chemical and other industries, to release of new types of products on the basis of local raw materials is continued.
Set tasks on long-term and stable development of production and industrial industry, commissioning of new productions, ensuring its effective work on growth in volumes of production and export of products with high value added requires preparation and retraining of qualified technical personnel on the basis of the best international practices.
For the purpose of further development and enhancement of system of preparation of qualified technical personnel with the higher education for production and industrial industry of the Tashkent region, and also expansion of international cooperation in the field of the higher technical education:
1. Create the Almalyk branch of the Tashkent state technical university of Islam Karimov (further - Branch).
2. Determine the main objectives and activities of Branch:
preparation of highly qualified technical personnel for production and industrial industry of the Tashkent region;
development of own scientific and intellectual potential in the field of production and conversion of minerals on the basis of studying of world achievements of basic and applied researches;
development of new advanced technologies of production and conversion of minerals and their implementation in practice taking into account specific geological and climatic conditions of the republic;
advanced training of specialists in the field of mining and recycling industry, their retraining based on the latest world developments of science and technology;
implementation of broad cooperation with the leading foreign educational institutions and scientific centers.
3. Approve structure of the Almalyk branch of the Tashkent state technical university of Islam Karimov according to appendix No. 1.
Provide to the Minister of the higher and secondary vocational education of the Republic of Uzbekistan the right, if necessary, to make changes to the approved structure of Branch within the established number of workers, including to structure of faculties and departments.
The branch is structural division of the Tashkent state technical university of Islam Karimov, with the status of the legal entity performing training on internal, target preparation on special correspondence and evening forms of education.
4. To provide to the ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education of the Republic of Uzbekistan till September 1, 2017:
development and approval of the charter of Branch, and also its state registration;
completion of Branch by the highly skilled faculty on competitive basis, including from among the faculty of the liquidated Almalyk faculty of the Navoiy state mining institute;
realization of specific measures for the effective organization of educational and methodical process in Branch, to approval of the staff list and expense budget, equipment by its educational literature.
5. Determine that financing of activities of Branch is performed for the account:
assignments of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
the money arriving from training of students on for a fee - contractual basis, rendering services based on agreements and economic activity;
charitable gifts and target fees of legal entities and physical persons;
grants of the international financial institutions;
other sources which are not prohibited by the legislation.
6. Determine acceptance quota by training of bachelors in Branch for 2017/2018 academic year with the following forms of education:
in internal department due to transfer in Branch arriving for 2017/2018 academic year in the Almalyk faculty of the Navoiy state mining institute;
in special correspondence and evening departments according to appendix No. 2.
7. Determine that:
target acceptance on special correspondence and evening departments of Branch for 2017/2018 academic year is performed by interview, from among persons having secondary vocational, professional education and years of service of practical work at least three years on the basis of the directions of JSC Almalyksky MMC, GP "Navoiy by MMC", JSC Uzmetkombinat, JSC Uzbekugol and the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on geology and mineral resources;
the interview will be organized by the Special commission approved by the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the Tashkent state technical university and JSC Almalyksky MMC;
in case of transfer on training in Branch on special correspondence and evening departments the tripartite agreements between the relevant organization, Branch and the student providing their obligation to fulfill in the specified place of employment upon completion of training at least five years are signed.
Grant the right to State commission on acceptance in educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan to make additions and changes to the list of the organizations, the companies providing the direction on training in Branch on special correspondence and evening departments.
8. To the Ministry of Economics and the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with JSC Almalyksky MMC, JSC Uzmetkombinat, JSC Uzbekugol, khokimiyat of the Tashkent region and the interested bodies of the public and economic board to carry out annual requirements analysis in training of highly qualified personnel and by results to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the number of enrollment of students in Branch the next academic years in forms, the directions and specialties of education.
9. To the ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education together with the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Uzbekistan to develop and submit for approval of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan the Provision about special correspondence (correspondence) and evening departments of the highest educational institutions in a month.
10. Accept the offer of the Ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education, GP "Navoiy MMC", JSC Almalyksky MMC and khokimiyat of the Tashkent region:
about liquidation of the Almalyk mining and metallurgical faculty of the Navoiy state mining institute;
about the organization of transfer of students of 1 - 3 rates 2016/2017 academic years of bachelor degree of faculty in the corresponding and related directions of education in the Navoiy state mining institute or newly created Branch.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.