of July 27, 2017 No. PP-3149
About measures for radical enhancement of procedures of realization of property in case of execution of court resolutions and acts of other bodies
For the purpose of law enforcement, transparency and objectivity of biddings on realization of property when implementing enforcement proceeding, non-admission and the prevention of price manipulations and other abuses, and also unconditional ensuring execution of court resolutions and acts of other bodies:
1. Determine that since September 1, 2017:
biddings on realization of property in case of execution of court resolutions and acts of other bodies are carried out only in the form of electronic online auctions on United electronic market place of "E-IJRO AUKSION";
electronic online auctions are performed with use of the special software product allowing to participate at auctions by means of the Internet and excluding intervention in procedures of adoption of requests and determination of winners;
notices on holding electronic online auctions and information on lot are placed not later than 15 calendar days prior to their carrying out on the web portal of the operator, representative to perform the organization and holding electronic online auctions, and also websites of Bureau of forced execution under the Prosecutor General's Office of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - Bureau) and its territorial administrations;
participation at electronic online auctions is performed by submission of the electronic request certified by the digital signature and making a deposit;
the initial electronic online auction is held by the principle of advance in price, and repeated - by the principle of reduction in price;
the property is exposed on electronic online auction for estimated value;
the state contractors have no right to make writedown of the property which is not realized at electronic online auctions.
2. Agree with the offer of the Prosecutor General's Office of the Republic of Uzbekistan on formation of the state unitary enterprise "Center for the Organization of Electronic Online Auctions" under Bureau (further - the Center).
3. The main objectives of the Center to determine:
the organization and holding electronic online auctions for realization of property in case of execution of court resolutions and acts of other bodies, and also according to requests of physical persons and legal entities;
rendering information and consulting services on the questions connected with realization of property at electronic online auctions;
broad informing citizens on procedure for participation in electronic online auctions, and also the property put up for sale;
issue of certificates of keys of the digital signature for participation in electronic online auctions;
rendering services in storage, transportation, content and preparation of property for the biddings.
4. Determine that:
the Bureau acts as the founder (owner) of the Center;
The center is operator, the representative to perform the organization and holding electronic online auctions for realization of property in case of execution of court resolutions and acts of other bodies on United electronic market place of "E-IJRO AUKSION";
The center when implementing the activities has the right to create branches in the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas and the city of Tashkent;
financing of activities of the Center is performed at the expense of the means arriving for services in the organization and holding electronic online auctions, issue of keys of the digital signature, other income from the main activities, and also fund of development of Bureau of forced execution.
Regulations on procedure for the organization and holding electronic online auctions for realization of property in case of execution of court resolutions and acts of other bodies according to appendix No. 1;
6. Bureau in a month:
approve the Charter of the Center and provide its state registration in accordance with the established procedure;
staff the Center by the qualified personnel capable at the high and professional level to provide the effective organization of activities of the Center;
equip the Center with furniture, the computer equipment, means of communication and other necessary material resources.
7. Exempt the Center for a period of 3 years from customs payment (except for charges for customs clearance) for the imported equipments, the computer and server equipment, technical means, program products and other material resources which are not made in the Republic of Uzbekistan for development of its material and technical resources in the lists approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
8. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the interested ministries and departments to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution in a month.
9. Bureau together with National broadcasting company and National news agency of Uzbekistan to organize extended coverage on TV and radio channels, printing editions, on the Internet, and also in other mass media of essence and value of regulations of this resolution, having especially paid attention to questions of participation at electronic online auctions and realization of property by results of their carrying out.
10. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Aripov, the Counselor of state of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan O. B. Murodov and the Attorney-General of the Republic of Uzbekistan I. B. Abdullaev.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 27, 2017 No. PP-3149
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.