of July 19, 2017 No. 520
About approval of the General technical regulation about safety of fat-and-oil products
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" and for the purpose of establishment of single requirements for safety of fat-and-oil products the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the General technical regulation about safety of fat-and-oil products according to appendix and enact it after eighteen months from the date of official publication.
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of regulating documents on standardization of fat-and-oil products from the date of enforcement of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To provide to HK "Uzpakhtasanoateksport", the Uzstandart Agency together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the minister of agricultural and water economy Z. T. Mirzayev and the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzavtosanoat U. U. Rozukulov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 19, 2017 No. 520
1. This General technical regulation (further - the Technical regulation) establishes requirements to safety of fat-and-oil products for the purpose of protection against harm of life and to health of the person, damage to property of legal entities and physical persons, the states, and also the environment.
2. Requirements of the Technical regulation extend to food and non-food fat-and-oil products according to appendix No. 1 to the Technical regulation.
Vegetable oils depending on olive raw materials are subdivided into types according to appendices No. No. 2-3 to the Technical regulation.
3. Requirements of the Technical regulation do not extend to the fat-and-oil products made in the course of nonindustrial production.
fat-and-oil products - vegetable oils and products made on the basis of vegetable oils or vegetable and animal oils and fats (including fats of fishes and marine mammals), with addition or without addition of water, nutritional supplements and other ingredients;
food fat-and-oil products - the fat-and-oil products intended for consumption or application in various industries of the food industry;
vegetable oil - the mix of glycerides of fatty acids and the substances accompanying them extracted from olive raw materials and containing at least 99 percent of fat;
not refined vegetable oil - the vegetable oil purified of small and large suspension, but which did not pass complete cycle of transactions on refining or set of some of them;
the refined vegetable oil - the vegetable oil which underwent cleaning on complete or partial cycle of stages of refining;
the vegetable oil refined deodorized - the vegetable oil refined, which underwent deodorization process;
vegetable oil mix - mix of vegetable oils in various ratios;
the vegetable oils modified - the vegetable oils subjected to modification processes (except genetically engineered modification) to hydrogenation, pereeterifikation, fractionation;
the oil (fat) hydrogenated refined deodorized - the food food staples received in the course of hydrogenation of vegetable oil with addition or without addition of animal fats, fats of fishes and marine mammals, which underwent processes of refining and deodorization;
oil (fat) reesterified refined deodorized - the food food staples received in the course of pereeterifikation of vegetable oil with addition or without addition of animal fats, fats of fishes and marine mammals, undergone processes of refining and deodorization;
fats of special purpose (fats culinary, confectionery, baking and others) - fatty products with mass fraction of fat at least 98 percent made for various industries from unmodified and (or) the modified vegetable oils with addition or without addition of animal fats and their mixes, with addition or without addition of nutritional supplements and other food ingredients;
substitute of milk fat - product with mass fraction of fat is at least 99,0 of percent intended for replacement of milk fat in foodstuff, made from unmodified and (or) the modified vegetable oils with addition or without addition of nutritional supplements with melting temperature no more than 360C, containing no more than 5 percent of mass fraction of solid triglycerides in case of 350C, no more than 65 percent of mass fraction of saturated acids from the amount of fatty acids, including no more than 38 percent of mass fraction of palmitic acid from the amount of fatty acids;
cocoa butter equivalents - products with mass fraction of fat at least 99 percent having compatibility with cocoa butter in any ratios, needing tempering, having the physical and chemical properties and composition of fatty acids, similar to cocoa butter, containing no more than 1 percent of mass fraction of laurinovy acid, at least 50 percent of mass fraction of 2-oleodinasyshchenny triglycerides made of unmodified vegetable oils (ellipa, Borneo, palm, Sal, shi, kokum, from mango kernels) and their fractions with addition or without addition of nutritional supplements and other food ingredients;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.