of July 17, 2017 No. PP-3136
About measures for enhancement of activities of the state inspection of the Republic of Uzbekistan for supervision of safety of flights
Note that in modern service conditions of air transport paramount task of further development of civil aviation of Uzbekistan is ensuring safe use of airspace of the republic with its users, accomplishment of flights without threat of life and to human health, the environment and interests of the state.
The legislation created for years of independence in the republic including basic provisions of international standards and requirements provides legal regulation of activities of civil aviation, and the structure of civil aviation created in the republic allows to support the high level of safety of flights.
At the same time intensive development of civil aviation in the country, mass import and use of unmanned aerial vehicles, operation of extralight aircrafts, increase in number of the international flights of foreign airlines in the airports of the republic require acceptance of the additional measures aimed at safety of flights and aviation safety.
The carried-out analysis of the operating system of safety of flights in civil aviation revealed number of unresolved problematic issues:
the first - lack of effective system of state regulation and supervision of operation of unmanned aerial vehicles in airspace of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
the second - lack of system of effective state control behind activities of the foreign airlines which are carrying out regular and one-time flights on airfields of civil aviation of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
third - insufficiency of powers of the State inspectorate of the Republic of Uzbekistan for supervision of safety of flights on administrative prosecution of persons for the offenses made in the field of air transport, excessive softness of sanctions of these existing rules of the legislation;
the fourth - the existing organizational structure and the number of staff of the State inspectorate of the Republic of Uzbekistan for supervision of safety of flights does not allow to perform in full separate functions on licensing of aviation personnel and conducting operational inspection, including aircrafts of foreign airlines.
For the purpose of further enhancement of state regulation of activities of air transport, air traffic control, increase in system effectiveness of safety of flights in civil aviation of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
1. Determine the main objectives of the State inspectorate of the Republic of Uzbekistan for supervision of safety of flights (further - Gosavianadzor):
realization of single state policy in sphere of activity of civil and experimental aviation;
ensuring safe use of airspace of the Republic of Uzbekistan with its users, accomplishment of flights without threat of life and to human health, the environment, interests of the state, implementation within the competence of control of the organization of servicing of air traffic and use of airspace of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
safety of functioning of civil aviation and its objects in the Republic of Uzbekistan, and also life and health of passengers and members of crews of aircrafts by implementation of measures for protection of aircraft against acts of illegal intervention;
the organization and ensuring works on certification in sphere of activity of civil aviation on safety of flights;
implementation of the state control and supervision in spheres of activity of civil and experimental aviation, investigation of aviation incidents and incidents with civil and experimental aircrafts;
representation of interests of civil aviation of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the international organizations.
2. Form in structure of the office of Gosavianadzor:
records department and supervision of operation of unmanned aerial vehicles with the number of staff in number of 3 units;
department of operational inspection of foreign operators with the number of staff in number of 3 units.
3. Approve structure of the office of Gosavianadzor with the total extreme number of managerial personnel in number of 53 units according to appendix,
4. Grant the right to the chief of Gosavianadzor to make, if necessary, changes to structure of Gosavianadzor within the established general number of staff.
Determine that according to the status the chief of Gosavianadzor is equated to the first deputy minister.
5. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan to approve Regulations on the State inspectorate of the Republic of Uzbekistan for supervision of safety of flights in a month.
6. To Gosavianadzor together with the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan and other interested ministries and departments in two-month time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan the offers on modification and amendments in the Code of the Republic of Uzbekistan about the administrative responsibility providing to Gosavianadzor the right to consider in accordance with the established procedure within the powers of case on the administrative offenses connected with non-compliance with safety requirements of flights and aviation safety, strengthening of responsibility for making of these offenses.
7. In the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of February 26, 2004 No. 90 "About measures for enhancement of activities of the State inspection of the Republic of Uzbekistan for supervision of safety of flights":
a) declare Item 1 invalid;
b) to exclude paragraph two of Item 2;
c) declare appendix No. 1 invalid.
8. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Aripov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 17, 2017 No. PP-3136
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.