of July 5, 2017 No. 506
About approval of the Minimum requirements of safety on operation of elevators
In pursuance of provisions of Item and) parts (1) article 17 of the Law No. 116 of May 18, 2012 on industrial safety of hazardous production facilities (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2012, Art. No. 135-141, 445), with subsequent changes and amendments, DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve the Minimum requirements of safety on operation of elevators (are applied).
2. To the Ministry of Economics in 3-month time from the effective date of this resolution to bring the departmental acts into accord with its provisions.
3. Before reduction of the legislation in compliance with this resolution departmental regulations will be used in that measure in which it is not contradicted.
deputy. Prime Minister, Minister of Economic Affairs
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of July 5, 2017 No. 506
1. The minimum requirements of safety (further - Requirements) determine conditions and technical requirements on operation, supervision and assessment of safety by operation of elevators in use, servicing, audit and repair of electric and hydraulic elevators for transportation of people, people and loads or loads, with internal and external team.
2. Passenger electric and hydraulic elevators for transportation of people, people and loads or loads with internal team are called further "elevators".
3. These Requirements are applied to the following types of elevators and components of safety:
1) the electric and hydraulic elevators servicing the specified levels having cabin which moves on length of some tough guides and inclined at an angle more than 15 ° in relation to the horizon provided for transportation:
a) people, including patients;
b) people and loads;
c) only loads when the cabin is available, and it means that one person without difficulty can enter the cabin equipped inside with elements of management, or in radius of action of one person, being inside;
2) the safety components provided for elevators.
4. The elevators which are subject of these Requirements have or have no engine room.
5. Provisions of these Requirements are applied also to elevators which move along certain track even if do not move on length of some tough guides which nozhnitsevidny elevators are, for example.
6. The following installations are not subject of these Requirements:
1) the elevators established by the ships;
2) the elevators equipping wells of mines;
3) suspended ropeways, including the rope railroads, for public or private transportation of people;
4) the scene hatches used for movement of actors during the performance;
5) the elevators established in vehicles;
6) the elevators established by industrial machines and used only for access to place of employment;
7) cremation trains;
8) the elevators used on building sites, provided for transportation of people or people and loads;
9) elevators which speed does not exceed 0,15 of m/s.
7. In sense of these Requirements, terms and determinations have the following values:
the small elevator for materials (montcharge) – the elevator with the electric drive of the small size and with low loadings, provided for transportation of light materials which on the design do not allow access for people to cabin;
the elevator only for goods – the elevator intended for transportation of goods with service personnel in cabin. Operation of cabin is performed through internal team;
the elevator for goods and passengers – the elevator intended for transportation of goods whose design resolves also transportation of passengers at the same time or separately from goods;
the passenger elevator - the elevator intended for transportation of passengers and hand luggage;
the electric elevator – the elevator mounted directly in the mine which services the specified levels having the cabin involved by the braking wheel or the platform which moves along tough guides at an angle more than 15 in relation to the horizon intended for transportation of passengers and goods;
the hydraulic elevator – the elevator mounted directly in the mine which services the specified levels, having the cabin involved by group of feed through hydraulic system which moves along tough guides at an angle more than 15 in relation to the horizon, intended for transportation of passengers and loads;
cabin – the element consisting of at least two complete walls, except for doors and the closed ceilings.
the owner – physical person or legal entity which owns under any form the elevator in operation;
safety assessment in use – set of inspections, checks and testing for identification of technical condition, assessment of residual term of functioning and identification of safe operating conditions of one installation / one device;
operation – set of procedures by means of which maintenance of the elevator in functioning parameters in safety conditions proves to be true;
registration – action for registration of elevators in Control facility and the state technical supervision;
specialized enterprise – the company which has all necessary allowing documents for accomplishment of the corresponding types of activity;
audit – the activities, as a rule, planned, consisting of set of transactions which are carried out in relation to the elevator for the purpose of regulation or replacement of the built-in parts and devices, according to these Requirements;
rated load – maximum demand for which the elevator is designed and mounted, specified on it;
technical inspection – set of the checks and/or testing which are carried out based on the used technical documentation of the elevator and provisions of normative and technical documents in the field of industrial safety for the purpose of assessment of measures in case of which the elevator conforms to requirements of functioning in safety conditions, with issue of the certificate of examination;
periodic technical inspection – the technical inspection which is carried out periodically according to provisions of these Requirements;
rated speed (v) – cabin speed, in meters per second for which the elevator is designed and mounted.
8. Again mounted elevator, except for the small elevator for materials, before commissioning is registered in Control facility and the state technical supervision, and what is in operation, after its transfer to other owner (owner), reconstruction and replacement, will be re-registered in Control facility and the state technical supervision.
9. Can be small elevators for materials:
1) the elevators with loading at the level of shoulder which are used usually in hospitals, restaurants or dining rooms;
2) the elevators with loading at the level of floor which are used usually when transporting documents or raw materials for the food industry by means of special carts;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.