of August 28, 2013 No. 808
About approval of the list of the types of activity and objects constituting the increased ecological danger
According to part three of article 13 of the Law of Ukraine "About environmental assessment" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the list of the types of activity and objects constituting the increased ecological danger which is attached.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 28, 2013 , No. 808
1. In the field of thermal power:
thermal power plants (thermal power plant, combined heat and power plant);
the equipment for production of electricity, vapor and hot water with a thermal power of 200 kW and more with use of organic fuel.
2. In the field of hydropower:
hydroelectric power stations on the rivers irrespective of their capacity (including small hydroelectric power stations)
pumped storage power plants (pumped storage power plants).
3. In the field of nuclear power and the nuclear industry:
the objects intended for the treatment of radioactive waste;
4. Production in the field of ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy (with use of non-ferrous metals, ores, the dressed ore or secondary raw materials, metallurgical, chemical or electrolytic processes).
5. Objects of mechanical engineering and metal working, except for the companies at which there are no workshops of chemical processing.
6. Mining, except for minerals of local value which are extracted by land owners and land users within the parcels of land provided to them for economic and domestic needs.
7. Conversion of minerals.
8. Production of construction materials (cement, asphalt concrete, glass, heaters, including extruded expanded polystyrene).
9. Chemical production (including production of the main chemicals, chemical and biological, biotechnical, pharmaceutical production, production of remedies of plants, regulators of their growth, mineral fertilizers, polymeric and polymer-containing materials, production and storage of nanomaterials capacity more than 10 tons per year, storage of chemical goods (basic and account warehouses, storages, bases) irrespective of methods and volume of production, the companies for withdrawal, production and conversion of asbestos, asbestos products (asbestos-cement products capacity more than 20 thousand tons per year, frictional materials - more than 50 tons per year of finished goods, other products - more than 200 tons per year).
10. Production, storage, utilization and destruction of ammunition of all types, explosives and rocket fuel and other toxic chemicals.
11. The address with waste:
dangerous (collection, transportation, sorting, storage, processing, conversion, utilization, removal, neutralization and burial);
household (processing, conversion, utilization, neutralization and burial).
12. Production of cellulose, paper and cardboard from any raw materials.
13. New construction, reconstruction, restoration, capital repairs:
railway stations, railroads and constructions;
underground, land lines of the subway as single complexes, including depot with complex of constructions of maintenance;
tram ways, suspended lines (funiculars) or similar lines used for transportation of passengers including depot with complex of constructions of maintenance and repair of railway vehicles;
vehicle parks (the motor transportation companies with complex of constructions for maintenance and repair);
service stations which part painting cameras, sinks are, and also on what are made repairs and testing of diesel automobile engines and repair of bodies using methods of chemical surface treatment;
the airports and airfields with the main landing strip 2100 meters long and more;
highways, highways and speedways public of the state and local value of all categories having four or more lanes, or reconstruction and/or expansion of the available lanes to four and more on condition of their continuous extent of 10 kilometers and more;
sea and river ports, piers for loading and unloading (except for piers of ferry crossings);
specialized transport terminals;
the deep-water ship courses, including on natural beds of the rivers, special channels on the land and in shallow-water sea water areas;
the main products pipelines (pipelines for gas transportation, ammonia, oil or chemicals).
14. Production on wood processing (chemical conversion of wood, fiber boards, woodworking production with use of synthetic pitches, wood conservation by impregnation).
15. New construction, reconstruction, restoration, capital repairs:
water intakes of surface and underground water for systems of centralized water supply of settlements, industrial enterprises;
constructions of water treatment of systems of drinking water supply;
networks of water supply system and water disposal with a diameter more than 1000 millimeters;
systems of pumping sewage in the isolated underground water-bearing horizons;
systems of the return water use, branches, processing (preparation) and dumping of mine, career, drainage waters;
treatment facilities, systems of dumping of the purified sewage into water objects;
water storage basins.
16. Work on clearing and dredging of bed and bottom of the rivers, their coast protections, change and stabilization of condition of beds.
17. Carrying out the construction works providing production of sand and gravel, laying of cables, pipelines and other communications on lands of water fund.
18. Work on interbasin redistribution of drain of the rivers.
19. Storage, conversion and transportation of hydrocarbonic raw material (natural gas, gas of slate thicknesses, the gas dissolved in oil, gas of central basin type, gas (methane) of coal fields, condensate, oil, bitumen of the oil, liquefied gas), and also technical the decision on gas supply of the population and industrial enterprises.
20. Oil refineries (except for the companies making only lubricants from crude oil) and the equipment for gasification and liquefaction of coal or bituminous slates.
21. Gas stations and complexes, and also autogas-filling compressor stations, automobile gas-filling stations of the liquefied gas.
22. New construction, reconstruction of the main hydraulic engineering constructions of all types.
23. In the field of livestock production, poultry farming and fish breeding:
livestock complexes for cultivation of pigs (5 thousand heads and more), cattle (2 thousand heads and more), fur animals (3 thousand heads and more), birds (60 thousand laying hens and more than 85 thousand broilers and more);
meat-processing plants and meat-processing companies;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.