of July 24, 2017 No. 449
About approval of the Standard regulations on the Commission on cases of children
For the purpose of enhancement of work of the Commission on cases of children, according to article 26 of the Code of the Kyrgyz Republic about children, article 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve Standard regulations on the Commission on cases of children according to appendix.
2. To heads of local public administrations and mayors of the cities (in coordination) following the results of half-year, no later than the 10th following the accounting period to provide submission of the activities report of the Commission on cases of children to the Ministry of Labour, social security and migration of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To the Ministry of Labour, social security and migration of the Kyrgyz Republic following the results of half-year, no later than the 25th following the accounting period to submit in Administration of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic the analytical report about activities of the Commission on cases of children.
4. Declare invalid the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About approval of the Standard regulations on the Commission on cases of children" of December 24, 2015 No. 878.
5. This resolution becomes effective after ten days from the date of official publication.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of social development of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. This Standard regulations on the Commission on cases of children (further the Provision) determine operating procedure of the Commission on cases of children (further - the Commission), concerning protection of the rights and interests of the children who are in difficult life situation.
The commission is collegiate organ of system of protection of children, being in difficult life situation, performing the activities on periodical basis.
2. The commission is created:
- under local public administrations;
- under the city halls of the cities.
3. The commission in the activities is guided by regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic in the sphere of protection of the rights and interests of the children who are in difficult life situation, the international treaties which came in the procedure established by the law into force which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic, and this Provision.
4. The commission in the activities is guided by the following principles:
- recognition of first priority of the rights and interests of the child;
- humane treatment of children;
- individual approach to children with maintaining confidentiality of the acquired information;
- ensuring responsibility of officials, parents or other legal representatives and citizens for violation of the rights and legitimate interests of the child;
- interaction with parents or other legal representatives of the child concerning protection of its rights and legitimate interests.
5. The provision and structure of the Commission affirm the decision of local public administration (city administration), based on this Standard provision.
6. Are part of the Commission:
representatives of territorial subdivisions:
- state body of internal affairs;
- authorized state body in education;
- authorized state body in the field of health care;
- authorized body on protection of children;
- authorized state body in the field of migration;
representative of local public administration (city administration);
representatives of civil society (in coordination).
The number of the representatives of civil society included in structure of the Commission shall not exceed the number of representatives of territorial subdivisions of state bodies.
7. Commission chairman is the deputy head of local public administration or the vice-mayor supervising social problems.
8. The commission chairman has two deputies. The first deputy is the representative of territorial subdivision of state body, the second deputy is the representative of civil society.
9. Representatives of civil society are created of number of the citizens who are constantly living in the territory of the area or the city conforming to the requirements specified in this Item.
The capable citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic having work experience in the sphere of social protection, education, health care in the field of protection of the rights and legitimate interests of children shall be candidates of civil society.
Selection of candidates from civil society in structure of the Commission is performed on the principles of publicity and voluntariness of participation in activities of the Commission.
10. Announcements of candidate screen from civil society are placed: in local mass media and/or on the official website, and/or at official information stands of local public administration (city administration).
Candidates of civil society, persons interested to be part of the Commission, send the following documents to local public administration (city administration):
- application in person;
- passport copy;
- copy of the service record.
Reception of applications is performed by local public administration (city administration) within fifteen calendar days from the date of publication of the announcement.
After documents acceptance, specified in this Item, the deputy head of local public administration (vice-mayor) supervising social problems studies the submitted documents, and within two working days introduces to the head to local public administration (mayor) the offer on inclusion in structure of the Commission of representatives of civil society.
11. The head of local public administration or the mayor within three working days, based on the proposal of the deputy head of local public administration (vice-mayor), determines vice-chairmen of the Commission, structure of the Commission and approves it by the decision.
12. Members of the commission from civil society can leave at own will structure of the Commission, having filed the written application to the head to local public administration (mayor).
13. According to the proposal of the commission chairman, the decision of local public administration (city administration), members from civil society, in cases can be excluded from structure of the Commission:
- the omission of commission sessions more than three time in a row, without reasonable excuse (are reasonable excuses: the disability period, stay in business trip, leave, study);
- non-compliance with moral ethical standards of behavior on commission sessions;
- non-executions more than two times of the orders following from legal decisions of the Commission.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.