of June 22, 2017 No. 2119-VIII
About commercial accounting of heat energy and water supply
This Law determines bases of providing commercial, including distribution, accounting of delivery services of heat energy, supply of hot water, centralized water supply and ensuring such services with the corresponding accounting consumer information.
1. In this Law the stated below terms are used in such value:
1) subscriber accounting of metering station (further - subscriber accounting) - the procedure of registration and periodic survey of metering stations for use of indications of metering stations for the purpose of commercial or distribution accounting;
2) the automatic regulator of air temperature indoors - the device intended for automatic maintenance of the air temperature set by the consumer indoors by regulation of expense of the heat carrier in the heating device;
3) No. 1060-IX Is excluded according to the Law of Ukraine of 03.12.2020
4) node of commercial accounting - the metering station providing general accounting of consumption of the corresponding utility in the building, its part (entrance) equipped with separate engineering input;
5) metering station - complex of devices (including the measuring instruments conforming to requirements of technical regulations), the service equipment and materials to them, intended for measurement of the consumed heat energy and water, and also technical registration of results of such measurement, including means of remote transfer of results of measurement (in the presence);
6) node of distribution accounting - metering station which provides individual accounting of consumption of the corresponding utility in buildings where there are two and more consumers;
7) external engineering networks - external thermal networks (except networks of systems of autonomous heat supply, external networks of hot water supply (except networks of systems of autonomous hot water supply), external water supply systems (except networks of systems of autonomous water supply) to node of commercial accounting;
8) the final consumer of utility (further - the consumer) - person performing final consumption of utility for own needs is also agreement party about provision of the corresponding utility as the consumer (or is co-owner of the apartment house, associations of co-owners or the managing director of which signed the relevant agreement on provision of utility for the benefit of co-owners) according to the Law of Ukraine "About housing and communal services". For implementation of distribution accounting by consumers also owners of property rights on real estate units in the building finished by construction, the property right to which is not registered, are considered;
9) commercial accounting of utilities (further - commercial accounting)
determination by means of node of commercial accounting or on statutory rules in the cases of quantitative and qualitative indexes of utility provided by this Law which measurement is provided with metering station, based on which calculations for the consumed utilities are carried out;
10) servicing of metering stations - survey, sealing / rasplombirovaniye, periodic checking (including dismantle, transportation and installation), repair of means of the measuring equipment which are component of metering station, ensuring remote transfer of results of measurement (in the presence), repair and replacement of supportive applications of metering station, and in the consent of the owner (co-owners) of the building also protection or insurance of metering station;
11) the operator of external engineering networks - the owner of external engineering networks and if external engineering networks are used by other, than the owner, person or are ownerless - person to whom such networks are transferred by the owner to use (management, economic maintaining, lease, concession) or who performs the actual use of such networks for transportation according to heat energy, hot water, drinking water;
12) the device distributor of heat energy - the device or complex of the equipment and materials to them which is established on the heating device of system of heating of the building is used for determination of share of consumption of heat energy by the separate heating device of the consumer in general consumption according to indications of node of commercial accounting and conforms to the requirements determined by the distribution technique between consumers of amounts of the utilities consumed in the building approved by the central executive body providing forming of state policy in the sphere of housing and communal services;
13) distribution accounting of utilities (further - distribution accounting) - determination by means of distribution metering station (the device distributor of heat energy) and/or on statutory rules (techniques) in the cases of quantitative indices of the utility received by the consumer provided by this Law based on which distribution of indications of node of commercial accounting between consumers in buildings where there are two and more consumers is performed;
14) system of autonomous water supply - the intra house system of supply of water used for water supply of the certain building where there are two and more consumers and provides water supply of such building without accession to networks of the operator of external engineering networks.
2. Other terms are used in the values determined by the laws of Ukraine "About housing and communal services", "About heat supply", "About drinking water and drinking water supply and water disposal", "About features of implementation of the property right in the apartment house", "About metrology and metrological activities", "On regulation of town-planning activities".
1. This Law governs the relations relatively:
1) commercial accounting of delivery services of heat energy, supply of hot water, centralized water supply (further - utilities);
2) distributions between consumers of amount of the consumed utilities;
3) installations, servicing, replacement of nodes of accounting / priborov-raspredeliteley heat energy;
4) forming and provisions to consumers of invoices for payment of utilities;
5) providing consumers with accounting information.
1. Equipment of buildings nodes of commercial accounting and the equipment of engineering systems for ensuring such accounting is performed according to the project documentation with observance of construction regulations and governed according to the procedure, established by the central executive body providing forming of state policy in the sphere of housing and communal services. Such equipment and the corresponding project documentation do not require issue of specifications and other requirements to installation of node of commercial accounting, coordination with state bodies, local government bodies, their officials, operators of external engineering networks, contractors of utilities.
2. Accession of residential and non-residential buildings to external engineering networks without equipment of such buildings by nodes of commercial accounting of the corresponding utilities according to requirements of this Law is forbidden.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.