of June 22, 2017 No. 2118-VIII
About energy efficiency of buildings
This Law determines legal, social and economic and organizational basis of activities in the field of ensuring energy efficiency of buildings and is directed to reduction of energy consumption in buildings.
1. In this Law terms are used in such value:
1) the building - the kind of land construction connected by the base with the earth (soil), consisting from bearing and protecting combined (it is not real - the protecting designs which form rooms, engineering systems and in which energy for the purpose of creation of proper conditions of accommodation and/or life activity of people is used;
2) the building with close to zero level of consumption of energy - the building with the level of energy efficiency which exceeds the established minimum requirements in which for forming of proper conditions of accommodation and/or life activity of people energy with considerable share of the energy made from renewable energy resources is used;
3) the place, available to acquaintance of citizens, - the place (places) on the external surface of facade of the first floor of the building at entrance (entrances) to such building open for open entry and survey;
4) economically reasonable level - the level of energy efficiency of the building in case of which low expenses (including operating and liquidating expenses) during normative useful lives of the building (the protecting designs, engineering systems are reached) taking into account the enclosed investments and the income from energy generation (in case of technical capability of engineering system);
5) energy efficiency of the building - property of the building which is characterized by amount of the energy necessary for creation of proper conditions of accommodation and/or life activity of people in such building;
6) energy audit of buildings - the systematized process of efficiency evaluation of consumption (use) of energy by the building or group of the buildings within amount of works determined by the customer of energy audit of the building for the purpose of determination of economically reasonable recommendations about increase in level of energy efficiency of the building or group of buildings;
7) the energy auditor of buildings (further - the power accountant of buildings) - the physical person having the valid qualification certificate received by results of passing of certification of persons who intend to perform activities for certification of energy efficiency, energy audit of buildings and inspection of technical installations;
8) the energy certificate - the electronic document of the established form in which indicators and class of energy efficiency of the building are specified other data determined by the legislation are provided created in the procedure for the recommendation about its increase established by the legislation, and also;
9) energy efficient actions - the actions directed to reduction of amounts of specific energy consumption (increase in level of energy efficiency) in the building on condition of providing proper conditions of accommodation and/or life activity of people in such building;
10) the report on results of inspection of technical installations - the document of the established form in which indicators of energy efficiency of technical installations, recommendations about their increase, and also other data determined by the legislation are determined;
11) engineering systems - complex of technical installations and internal engineering networks of the building (its separate parts) intended for heating, chilling, conditioning, ventilation, supply of hot water, lighting, automation, energy demand management or combination of these functions;
12) class of energy efficiency of the building - designation (marking) of property of the building which corresponds to the settlement level of energy efficiency of the building determined with interval of values of general indicator of energy efficiency, is established according to requirements of the legislation in the field of energy efficiency of buildings;
13) the conditioned (heated) area - total area of half of rooms of the building which is heated (is cooled) to air temperature according to the established requirements;
14) the minimum requirements to energy efficiency of buildings - requirements to indicators of energy efficiency of buildings, engineering systems and their elements, heattechnical characteristics of the protecting designs;
15) inspection of technical installations - carrying out collection and information analysis about actual state of technical installations by results of which the actual indicators of energy efficiency of such installations are established and is determined their compliance to the established requirements;
16) certification of energy efficiency - type of energy audit of buildings during which the analysis of energy use in the building is performed information on characteristics of the protecting designs and engineering systems, is estimated compliance of energy efficiency to the established minimum requirements to energy efficiency of buildings and the recommendations about increase in level of energy efficiency of the building considering local climatic conditions which are technically and economically reasonable are provided;
17) thermoupgrade of buildings (thermoupgrade) - complex of works on accepted in operation the object finished with construction of which increase in indicators of energy efficiency of the building, engineering systems and their elements, heattechnical characteristics of the protecting designs to level not below the minimum requirements to energy efficiency of buildings is result;
18) technical installation - the equipment complex which is part of engineering systems of the building (buildings) and develops heat energy for heating of heating of water or performs ventilation, chilling, air conditioning.
2. Other terms are used in this Law in the values given in the laws of Ukraine "About energy efficiency", "About architectural activities", "About financial services and state regulation of the markets of financial services", "About alternative energy sources", "About housing and communal services", "On regulation of town-planning activities", "About alternative types of fuel", "About standardization", "About technical regulations and assessment of conformity", "About heat supply", "About commercial accounting of heat energy and water supply", "About construction regulations", "About features of implementation of the property right in the apartment house", "About the combined production of heat and electrical energy (cogeneration) and use of waste power potential" and other laws.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.