of July 12, 2017 No. 490
About approval of the General technical regulation about safety of food products regarding its marking
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to safety of food products regarding its marking the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the General technical regulation about safety of food products regarding its marking according to appendix and enact it after twelve months from the date of official publication.
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with:
authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of regulating documents on standardization of food products regarding its marking, from the date of enforcement of the General technical regulation approved by this resolution in accordance with the established procedure;
To provide with HK "Uzbekozikovkatholding" and National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing and carrying out explanatory work among the population, bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzavtosanoat U. U. Rozukulov and the deputy prime minister - the minister of agricultural and water economy of the Republic of Uzbekistan Z. T. Mirzayev
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 12, 2017 No. 490
1. This General technical regulation (further - the Technical regulation) establishes requirements to food products regarding its marking for the purpose of ensuring realization of the rights of acquirers to reliable information about food products.
2. The technical regulation does not extend to the food products made by the organizations of public catering for consumption on production site and also to food products which production is performed by physical persons for private consumption, without its subsequent realization.
3. If in other technical regulations requirements for marking of separate types of food products are established, then marking of these types of food products shall conform to requirements of all technical regulations which action extends to them.
4. In the Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
date of production of food products - end date of engineering procedure of production of food products;
the manufacturer (producer) - the legal entity or physical person performing on its own behalf production of food products and responsible for its compliance to requirements of the Technical regulation;
information on distinctive signs of food products - data on food products which confirm availability of the properties of food products allowing to distinguish it from other food products (including about nutrition value, the place of origin, structure, other properties);
leaf insert - the data carrier on which marking is applied and which is located in consumer packaging and (or) shipping package or is applied to consumer packaging and (or) to shipping package;
marking - information on food products in the form of texts, drawings, signs, symbols, other designations and (or) their combinations applied on consumer packaging, shipping package, leaf insert, the label or label;
food products - food staples, foodstuff and their ingredients;
foodstuff - the products made from food staples and used in food in the natural or processed type;
the consumer - the physical person having the intention to order or acquire or ordering acquiring or using food products only for the personal, family, house and other needs which are not connected with implementation of business activity;
consumer packaging - the packaging intended for primary packing and sales of products to the final consumer;
the acquirer - the legal entity or physical person, including the consumer acquiring food products for use in any purposes;
expiration date of food products - the period of time declared in marking during which the food products shall conform completely to the safety requirements imposed to it established by regulating documents in the field of technical regulation and also keep the consumer properties in case of observance of the storage conditions established by the manufacturer (producer) and after which the food products are not subject to realization and proper use;
the trademark - the designation registered in accordance with the established procedure serving for difference of the food products made by various legal entities and physical persons;
shipping package - the packaging intended for storage and transportation of food products, and also ensuring its protection against damages when moving and forming independent transport unit;
the packed food products - the food products placed in consumer packaging;
packaging - the product intended for placement, protection, movement, storage, transportation and demonstration of food products;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.