It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On July 21, 2017 No. 75
of July 18, 2017 No. 1450
About internal tourism
Accepted by the Resolution MH MOPT of May 31, 2017, No. 796
Approved by the Resolution MM MORT of July 12, 2017, No. 428
This Law determines organizational, legal, economic, social and cultural basis of activities in the field of internal tourism in the Republic of Tajikistan and is directed to creating favorable conditions for forming and development of this sphere.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
- internal tourism - various travel of citizens in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan and the organization of the corresponding services in this direction;
- the internal tourist - the citizens of the Republic of Tajikistan and other persons who are constantly living in the Republic of Tajikistan who leave the permanent residence to other cities and the regions of the Republic of Tajikistan for the purpose of travel;
- tourist service - purposeful activities which are performed in the form of services, works and provision of tourist products by subjects of tourist services for satisfaction of requests, requirements, moral, intellectual and physical interests of tourists or citizens, intended to make trip within the country;
- subjects of tourist services - physical persons and legal entities and individual entrepreneurs who are busy with provision of tourist services within the country according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan;
- tourist infrastructure - the personal and real estate used for provision of tourist service;
- tourist products - complex of the arranged interconnected services, goods and the works which are carried out for requirements satisfaction and interests of tourists for determined price;
- the market of tourist services - process of the relations which participants (the consumer or the buyer, the producer or the seller) perform certain (official) actions with intentions, the purposes and conditions of provision or receipt (sale or purchase) of tourist products;
- the subject of house service (lodger) - physical persons and legal entities or the individual entrepreneurs having premises or being managers of certain premises (rooms) of other person and providing to his tourists for provision of services;
- tourist resources - set prirodno - climatic, recreational, cognitive, household and technogenic resources and the phenomena, objects natural - improving and culturally - historical heritage in the territory of Tajikistan which draw attention of tourists, for satisfaction of their requirements and private interests;
- social tourism - the different types of tourism directed to the access and expansion of opportunities of newly created subjects of tourist services provided by the state in the form of the established tax benefits, the financial and administrative aid within the budgetary funds allocated for social needs;
- The state register of subjects of tourist services - the single state database covering information on tourist resources, subjects of tourist services and their activities, infrastructure and tourist areas, statistical data and results of monitoring of tourist resources both other processes and the phenomena connected with internal tourism;
- the tourist area - the certain territory with tourist resources attracting tourists and corresponding for travel and tourism;
- tourist construction - complex of the buildings, halls and constructions corresponding for provision of tourist services;
- public tourist associations - form of the public association which underwent state registration according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan, functioning in one form of tourist activities;
- actions of republican value - events which are held with scope of representatives more than 10 cities and areas under direct coordination of the central executive bodies of the government in the direction of internal tourism;
- public places - part or special places of constructions and the circle (area) corresponding for tourism which constantly or are temporarily provided for visit and free use of citizens by the invitation or under certain conditions;
- the conductor (guide) - type of the service rendered by person having the corresponding professional skills and the corresponding specialty performed in the form of the guide, informing and explanation to tourists of rather certain constructions;
- travel company - the legal entity registered according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan which core activity are tourist services.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on internal tourism is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
Tasks of this Law consist from:
- determinations of the principles of state policy in the field of internal tourism;
- forming of system of internal tourism;
- determinations of competence (powers) of public authorities in the field of internal tourism;
- implementation of measures for development of internal tourism;
- the organizations of services in the field of internal tourism;
- determinations of the stimulating measures promoting development of internal tourism;
- determinations of the rights and obligations of citizens during their travel in the territory of the country;
- determinations of the rights and obligations of subjects of tourist services;
- safety of citizens during the travel.
1. The state supports the organization and tourism development within the country, guarantees protection of the rights, interests of tourists and subjects of tourist services, safety of citizens during the travel, purposeful use, protection and environmental protection, tourist resources, cultural and historical monuments.
2. State policy in the field of internal tourism is performed by means of development and deployment of strategy and state programs.
State policy in the field of internal tourism is based on the following principles:
- recognition of internal tourism as one of priority industries of national economy;
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.