of July 11, 2017 No. PP-3127
About measures for further enhancement of system of safety control of traffic
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 10, 2017 No. UP-5005 "About Measures for Radical Increase in Efficiency of Activities of Law-enforcement Bodies, Strengthening of Their Responsibility for Ensuring Public Order, Reliable Protection of the Rights, Freedoms and Legitimate Interests of Citizens", and also for the purpose of further enhancement of system of safety control of traffic:
1. Consider the most important task of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan and its territorial subdivisions realization of the following main routes of safety control of traffic:
the first - establishment of qualitatively new procedure for the organization of work republican, average and local divisions of traffic safety, providing accurate determination and differentiation of their main objectives and functions, the personal responsibility of heads and employees for accomplishment of the assigned tasks on entrusted active leg;
the second - enhancement of system of prevention of road traffic offenses, preventions of the road accidents and traffic congestion on the basis of systematic comprehensive analysis and elimination of the reasons and conditions promoting making of incidents and formation of traffic jams, especially in the city of Tashkent;
third - further expansion of systems of the automated regulation of traffic, video surveillance and fixing of road traffic offenses, other technical means, first of all in the regional centers providing outstanding performance of control, timely identification and suppression of offenses;
the fourth - ensuring strict observance of the established requirements for road maintenance and the equipment with their route signs, information indexes, other technical means of regulation of traffic;
the fifth - development of effective system of the explanatory work among citizens directed to increase in culture of observance of traffic regulations by his participants including by expansion and enhancement of forms and methods of agitation and propaganda work among the population;
the sixth - ensuring strict observance of the rights of participants of traffic, respect of their honor and advantage, strict following to rules of culture of communication and ethical behavior during service;
the seventh - strengthening of the control of proper accomplishment by the staff of traffic police of service duties excluding manifestations of corruption and abuse of authority, and also implementation of the efficient mechanism of personnel recruitment, their professional training and retraining;
the eighth - broad application of the modern information and communication technologies providing the simplified procedures of rendering the state services and providing transparency of hearing of cases about administrative offenses.
2. Approve the offer of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on highways on creation of the State unitary enterprise "Uzavtoyo" of lbelgi" (further - SUE Uzavtoyo lbelgi"), having determined its main objective production of route signs, information indexes, other technical means of regulation of traffic for highways public and intereconomic rural highways according to requirements of regulating documents for standardization.
3. Note that according to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of February 14, 2017 No. PP-2776 "About the organization of activities of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan for highways and Republican road fund under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan", the construction, reconstruction and repair of highways public and intereconomic rural highways, streets of the cities and other settlements are performed by contract organizations of the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on highways.
production of route signs, information indexes, other technical means of regulation of traffic in the republic is performed by subjects of entrepreneurship with full compliance with acts of the legislation on the competition;
SUE Uzavtoyo lbelgi" is the founder the State committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on highways.
4. Permit, according to the procedure of exception," in coordination with the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan to conclude SUE Uzavtoyo lbelgi without carrying out the competitive (tender) biddings of the contract with the domestic and foreign organizations for purchase and delivery of goods and rendering services according to this resolution.
5. To provide to the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Uzbekistan, JSC Uzmetkombinat and JSC Uzkurilishmateriallari by reasonable calculations SUE Uzavtoyo lbelgi" allocation and delivery under direct agreements of metal rolling and cement at regulated prices, route signs, information indexes, other technical means of regulation of traffic, and also adjusting designs, necessary for production, for their fixture.
6. Recommend to the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan to perform together with authorized bank according to reasonable requests SUE Uzavtoyo lbelgi" converting of the money necessary for acquisition of the equipment, components, spare parts, materials, equipments, raw materials, the fabrication documentation, the equipment, program products and other means.
7. To the state committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan on highways:
in two-month time to introduce to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan the draft of the order of the Government determining procedure for the organization of activities SUE Uzavtoyo lbelgi";
in two-month time together with the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan to develop and introduce to the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan the draft of the Program of measures for inventory count of the established route signs, their step-by-step replacement by modern route signs with high-intensity (retroreflective) covering, and also to acquisition of the special machinery and equipment for drawing the steady road marking providing the long term of their operation;
in three-months time to approve updated regulating documents on standardization in the field of traffic, having provided production of route signs with structural steel hull and high-intensity (retroreflective) covering for highways of the international and state value in the amount of 900 mm, other roads - 700 mm, and also their fixture on designs allowing to create conditions for explicit visibility taking into account remoteness from the carriageway and features of close located objects.
8. Transform Uzavtomotobelgi affiliated enterprise in case of Specialised mounting and operational department to the State unitary enterprise "Uzavtomotobelgi" (further - SUE Uzavtomotobelgi).
Security of traffic of Department of public safety of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan by the founder SUE Uzavtomotobelgi;
SUE Uzavtomotobelgi the legal successor under agreements and obligations of Uzavtomotobelgi affiliated enterprise.
To the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan in two-month time to approve in accordance with the established procedure structure and the charter SUE Uzavtomotobelgi.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.