It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On July 6, 2017 No. 299
of June 29, 2017 No. 323
About Traffic regulations
According to article 4 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About traffic" and article 57 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About regulatory legal acts" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve Traffic regulations (are applied).
2. To provide to the ministries, committees and departments of the Republic of Tajikistan, local actuators of the government of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, cities and areas the organization of traffic on streets and roads according to requirements of these rules and to bring into accord with them the regulations.
3. To standardization agency, metrology, certification and trade inspection under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan (Tadzhikstandart) together with the Ministry of transport of the Republic of Tajikistan and the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan to develop and approve national standards of the Republic of Tajikistan "Route signs. General technical specifications" and "Road marking. General technical specifications".
4. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan, the Ministry of transport of the Republic of Tajikistan and the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Tajikistan for the purpose of promoting of these Rules to provide the edition in enough the book "Traffic regulations", educational and methodical literature and visual aids within means of assignment, and also other means which are not prohibited by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of June 29, 2017 No. 323
1. Traffic regulations (further - Rules) are based on the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About traffic" and establish single procedure for traffic in the Republic of Tajikistan.
2. On roads of the Republic of Tajikistan the right-hand procedure for movement of vehicles is established.
3. In these rules the following main terms are applied:
- the car - the trackless motorized vehicle used for transportation across roads of people or loads or for towage on roads of the vehicles used for transportation of people or loads. Kvadritsikla (microcar) - the four-wheel motorized vehicles having drives of management of automobile type and weight in the equipped condition no more than 550 kg are equated to cars. Tractors and self-propelled machines do not belong to cars;
- the road train (transport structure) - the motorized vehicle connected to one or several trail cars by means of the coupling device;
- the bus - the car with seating capacity for sitting more than eight, without driver's seat which on the design and the equipment is intended for public conveyance and their baggage with providing necessary comfort and safety;
- the car - cars which permitted maximum mass does not exceed 3500 kg and number of seats, without taking into account driver's seat does not exceed eight;
- the cargo vehicle - the cars intended for carriage of goods which permitted maximum mass exceeds 3500 kg;
- benefit - the right to first-priority movement in the planned direction in relation to other participants of traffic;
- the pear vehicle - the vehicle set in motion by the muscular strength of animal (animals);
- traffic safety - the condition of this process reflecting degree of security of his participants from the road accidents and their effects;
- vehicle stop - deliberate traffic congestion of the vehicle for a while up to 5 minutes or more if it is necessary for landing (disembarkation) of passengers, or loading (unloading) of the vehicle;
- forced stop of vehicles - traffic congestion of the vehicle because of its materiel failure or danger caused by the transported load, condition of the participant of traffic, emergence of obstacle for movement;
- dangerous goods - substances and objects which in case of transportation can serve as cause of explosion, the harming fire by life and human health, the environment, destruction or spoil of material values;
- dazzle - physiological condition of the driver owing to impact of light on his sight when the driver objectively has no opportunity to find obstacles or to recognize borders of elements of the road at the minimum distance;
- the vehicle - the device intended for transportation across roads of people, loads or the equipment installed on it;
- the motorized vehicle * - the vehicle set in motion by means of the engine. This term extends to tractors, self-propelled machines and mechanisms, and also trolleybuses and vehicles, with the electric motor having the maximum constructive motion speed over 50 km/h.
* Separation of motorized vehicles into categories - the car, the cargo vehicle, the motorcycle, the bus, the trolleybus, the tram - corresponds to the categories established by the national car driver license;
- the route vehicle - the general use vehicle (the bus, the trolleybus, the tram and others) moving along the established route with the designated places of stop;
- the vehicle of operational (special) assignment the vehicle having special tsvetografichesky coloring and (or) the light and acoustic alarm;
- the low-speed vehicle - the motorized vehicle which on the design or under the terms of safety control in transit the load cannot move with the speed exceeding 30 km/h designated by identification sign "The low-speed vehicle";
- the rail vehicle - the tram and platforms with the special equipment moving on tramroads;
- the heavyweight and (or) large-size vehicle, weight and (or) outline dimensions having is necessary for their driving through roads special permissions of authorized body;
- the permitted maximum weight - the mass of the equipped vehicle with load, the driver and passengers established by the company (plant) - manufacturer as the most admissible. The permitted maximum mass of the road train is the amount of the permitted most admissible mass of each vehicle which is part of the road train;
- the bicycle, the cycle mobile (further - the bicycle) - the vehicle, except for wheelchairs, set in motion by the muscular strength of the person(s) who is on (in) it;
- the railway crossing - the place crossing of the road with railway tracks at one level;
- the crosswalk - the site of the carriageway intended for movement of pedestrians through carriageway and the "Crosswalk" designated by route signs and (or) horizontal road marking;
- insufficient visibility - the visibility of the road in driving direction less than 300 meters caused by weather (meteorological) conditions (rain, snow and other precipitations) and other factors reducing transparency of the atmosphere (dust, smoke, fog, smog);
- limited visibility - the visibility the driver of the road in driving direction limited to land relief, geometrical parameters of the road, vegetation, constructions and other objects, including vehicles;
- visibility of the road - the maximum distance in driving direction on which from driver's seat it is possible to recognize elements of the road and technical means of the organization of traffic before the vehicle and is correct to be guided under management of it;
- participants of traffic - persons using the highways or other places intended for movement of people and carriage of goods by means of vehicles and which are directly involved in process of movement as the driver, the pedestrian, the passenger, cyclists, drivers of animals, moving men and others;
- transportation of organized groups of children - simultaneous transportation of eight and more children of preschool and school age with the attendant, on the motorized vehicle not being the route vehicle;
- stopping point - the place of stop of vehicles along route of regular transportations equipped for landing, disembarkation of passengers and expectation of vehicles;
- vehicle control - the impact on controls of the vehicle which led to change of its provision rather initial;
- roadside - the road element allocated structurally or firm line of horizontal road marking adjoining directly outer edge of the carriageway located with it at one level and not intended for movement of vehicles except the cases provided by these rules. The roadside can be used for stop and the parking of vehicles, movement of pedestrians, mopeds, bicycles (in the absence of sidewalks, pedestrian, bicycle lanes or in case of impossibility to move on them), horse drawn wagons (sledge);
- roadwork - the works connected with construction, reconstruction, repair or content of the highway (street), artificial features and technical means of the organization of traffic;
- lawn - the land area which is artificially created from natural herbs, crops of flowers, saplings and other vegetation;
- organized road convoy - group of three and more motorized vehicles, the following directly one after another on one driving lane with constantly turned on dipped head light of headlights accompanied by the vehicle of special purpose with the switched-on flashing indicators of blue or blue and red colors;
- the moped - the motorized vehicle set in motion by the engine with the working volume which is not exceeding 50 cubic centimeters and having the maximum constructive motion speed determined by its technical characteristic, no more than 40 km/h. Bicycles with outboard engine, mokik and other motorized vehicles with similar characteristics are equated to mopeds;
- the motorcycle - the two-wheeled motorized vehicle with side trail car or without it, set in motion by the engine with working volume of 50 cubic centimeters and more. The three-wheeled motorized vehicles having weight in the equipped condition no more than 400 kg, and also the motorized vehicles equipped with the engine with working volume up to 50 cubic centimeters, having the maximum constructive motion speed determined by their technical characteristic, more than 50 km/h are equated to motorcycles;
- the passenger - person, except the driver, being in the vehicle (on him), and also person who enters the vehicle (sits down on it) or goes out of the vehicle and being in it, but not involved in management of it;
- the settlement - the territory on which entrances and departures with which are designated by route signs "The beginning of the settlement" and "The end of the settlement" or route signs "The beginning of border of the settlement" and "The end of border of the settlement";
- the living area - the domestic territories, and also parts of settlements, on which entrances and departures from which "Living area" and "The end of the living area" are designated by route signs;
- obstacle for traffic - object which is on the way of the participant of traffic and forces it to reduce motion speed, to make detour or to stop;
- the self-propelled machine - the chain track tractor, farm, road, construction, other vehicle which without additional security measures of traffic are not intended for participation in traffic. Participations of self-propelled machines in traffic it is performed according to requirements of these rules;
- the minibus - the singledecker bus with seating capacity for sitting no more than seventeen, including driver's seat;
- maneuvering (maneuver) - start of motion, evolution of the vehicle in movement from one driving lane in another (further - evolution), and also its turn to the right or on the left, turn, congress from carriageway, movement by back run;
- braking distance - distance which passes the vehicle during emergency braking since the beginning of impact on controls brake system (pedal, the handle) to the place of its stop;
- the bridge - the construction intended for movement through the river, ravine and other obstacles which borders are the beginning and the end of flying constructions;
- the pedestrian - the person who is participating in traffic out of vehicles and not performing any work on the road. Also the persons moving in wheelchairs without engine, conducting the bicycle, the moped, the motorcycle carrying the sledge, the cart, the nursery or wheelchair are equated to pedestrians;
- pedestrian walkway - the road element allocated structurally or by means of lines of horizontal road marking intended for movement of pedestrians designated by route sign "Pedestrian walkway";
- the sidewalk - the road element adjoining the carriageway or separated it by the special site (lawn), intended for movement of pedestrians;
- bicycle lane - the isolated road or the road element allocated structurally or by means of lines of horizontal road marking intended for movement of drivers of bicycles (further - cyclists) designated by route sign "Bicycle lane";
- advancing - movement of the vehicle with the speed exceeding the speed of the passing vehicle moving nearby on adjacent strip;
- the overpass - engineering construction over the road (railway tracks) which has congresses on other road, the providing movement at the different levels;
- the driver - person managing any vehicle, the driver (shepherd) conducting on the road of pack, riding animals or herd. To the driver it is equated the practice examination of vehicle control training to driving and holding;
- the road - the strip of the earth equipped or adapted and used for movement of vehicles and pedestrians or the surface of artificial feature;
- the main road - the road designated by route signs "Main road", "Crossing with minor road", "Adjunction of minor road", "Highway" or "The road for cars" in relation to crossed (adjoining) or paved road (asphalt - and tsementobeton, stone materials and so forth) in relation to soil, or any road in relation to departures from the adjacent territories. Availability on minor road right in front of the intersection of the site with covering does not do it equal on value with crossed;
- give way - the requirement meaning that the participant of traffic, shall not begin movement resume movement or continue movements, and also perform any maneuvers if it can force other participants of traffic having advantage, to change driving direction or speed;
- jam - accumulation on the road of the vehicles moving with average speed, considerably smaller than normal speed for this road stretch;
- organized column of pedestrians - organized group of the people moving on the carriageway in one direction;
- overtaking - the advancing of one or several moving vehicles connected with departure on strip (the party of carriageway) intended for approaching traffic and the subsequent return to earlier occupied strip (side of the carriageway);
- traffic safety control - the activities directed to the prevention of origins of the road accidents, decrease in weight of their effects;
- the tachograph - the inspection equipment intended for installation on vehicles for the purpose of measurement and (or) registration in automatic mode of data on the passable way, speed movement of vehicles in the periods of work and rest of their drivers and other data;
- the tram - the motorized vehicle intended for movement on rails, participating in traffic and which is not the rail vehicle;
- the trolleybus - the motorized vehicle set in Motion by the electric motor which power supply is provided on suspended contact network from external source of current flow;
- the wheel tractor - the motorized vehicle for accomplishment of various technological transactions by means of hinged, semi-hinged and trailing machines or tools, and also for the drive of stationary machines or movement in structure with trail car;
- the traffic controller - the person given in accordance with the established procedure authority on regulation of traffic by means of the signals established by Rules and who is directly performing the specified regulation. The traffic controller shall be in uniform and (or) have distinctive mark and equipment (vest of the increased visibility with elements from retroreflective material, staff or disk with red light (retroreflector) and so forth). Police officers and military automobile inspection, and also employees of public institutions on content of highways, managements on operation of highways, housing and communal services, the state republican specialized mounting and operational enterprise under Management of the state automobile inspection of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Tajikistan, the person on duty on railroad crossing, ferry crossing treat traffic controllers, in case of execution of the job responsibilities by them, and also young inspectors of traffic (person accompanying group of children) when providing with them safe movements of children and pupils on roads;
- the parking - traffic congestion of the vehicle for the period of more than 5 minutes for the reasons which are not connected with need of fulfillment of requirements of these Rules, landing (disembarkation) of passengers, loading (unloading) of load;
- leaving the place of road and transport proisshestviyadeystviye of participants of the road accident, the incidents or the circumstances of its making which became the reason for conducting investigation and search operations on establishment of his participants and search of vehicles directed to concealment;
- driving lane - any of longitudinal strips of carriageway designated or not designated by horizontal road marking and having width sufficient for movement of vehicles in one row;
- lane line - the road element allocated structurally dividing adjacent carriageways and not intended for movement or stop of vehicles and pedestrians out of specially equipped and designated places;
- danger to movement - the change of conditions of traffic or technical condition of the vehicle menacing to safety of participants of traffic, forcing the driver to reduce the motion speed or to stop;
- noise strips - the strips intended for increase in attention of drivers, in dangerous sections of roads arranged by method of milling of asphalt pavement in close proximity to regional lines, and also it is direct on regional and dividing lines;
- the device of forced reduction of speed of vehicles - road the equipment established on the carriageway of roads for forced reduction in the rate of movement of vehicles;
- the intersection - the place of crossing, adjunction or branching of roads at one level which border are the imagined lines between the beginning of curves of regions of the carriageway of each of roads. The place of departure from the adjoining territory is not considered the intersection;
- headlight finder - the distant headlights established over the vehicle for the purpose of in night-time increase in visual field of the road and its ultraboundary sites;
- day after steaming lights - the external light devices of white color provided by vehicle design, established in front of the vehicle and intended for improvement in visibility of the vehicle during its movement during daylight hours;
- night-time - period from the end of evening twilight prior to the beginning of morning twilight;
- the highway - the road designated by route sign 5.1 "Highway" and having the carriageways separated from each other by lane line for each driving direction (and in case of its absence - road barrier), without intersection at grades with other roads, railway or tramroads, pedestrian and bicycle lanes;
- the eyewitness of the road accident - the physical person who was directly observing the road accident and about it can provide the relevant information;
- carriageway - the road element intended for movement of vehicles and in the cases provided by these rules for movement of pedestrians;
- platform - engineering construction for movement of vehicles and (or) pedestrians, raisings of one road over another in the place of their crossing, and also for creation of the road at the certain height which does not have congresses on other road;
- trail car - the vehicle which is not equipped with the engine and intended for movement in structure with the motorized vehicle. Also semitrailer trucks and pole trailers belong to this type of vehicles;
- traffic - set of the relations arising in the course of movement of people and loads by means of vehicles or without those within highways;
- transportation is technical and technological action for movement in the passenger's space (or load) with use of the vehicle;
- the road accident - event with participation at least one vehicle which is in movement, the entailed death or bodily harms of people, or damages of vehicles, loads, roads, road and other constructions or other property;
- the adjacent territory - the territory directly adjacent to the road and not intended for end-to-end movement of vehicles (the yards, residential arrays, parking of vehicles, gas stations, the companies and so forth). Movement on the applying territory is performed according to these rules;
- safety island - the technical tool of regulation of traffic at land crosswalks which is structurally allocated over carriageway and intended as protective element for stop of pedestrians upon transition of carriageway. Part of lane line through which the crosswalk lies belongs to island of safety.
4. The procedure for control over the implementation of requirements of these rules is determined by the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
5. Each participant of traffic following these rules having the right to expect that, as other participants of traffic will fulfill the requirements containing in them.
6. The participant of traffic is forbidden to damage or contaminate covering of roads, the territory adjoining to it, to remove, block, damage, to self-willedally establish route signs, traffic lights and other technical means of the organization of movement and to leave the objects creating hindrances for movement on the road. Person who created hindrance shall take all feasible measures for its elimination and if it is impossible, then available means to provide informing participants of movement on danger and to report in militia.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.