of July 13, 2017 No. 431
About the Center of nomadic civilization of Kurmanzhan Datka
For the purpose of increase in the status of the Memorial and historical complex of Kurmanzhan Datka, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Rename the Memorial and historical complex of Kurmanzhan Datka into the Center of nomadic civilization of Kurmanzhan Datka.
2. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of 05.03.2021 No. 79
3. Bring in the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About implementation of the resolution of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the appeal of public Charity foundation of Kurmanzhan Datka" of May 22, 2014 No. 4068-V" of November 28, 2014 No. 682 the following change:
- in paragraph three of Item 3 of the word", the name and the project" to exclude.
4. To the Ministry of Culture, information and tourism of the Kyrgyz Republic in accordance with the established procedure:
- in a month to develop and introduce the corresponding draft decision of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic concerning functioning and content of the Center of nomadic civilization of Kurmanzhan Datka;
- introduce the draft decision of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic providing inclusion of the Center of nomadic civilization of Kurmanzhan Datka in the State list of historical and cultural monuments of the Kyrgyz Republic of republican value;
- take other necessary measures following from this resolution.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.