of June 22, 2017 No. 409
About measures for material stimulation of workers of system of housing-and-municipal servicing
In pursuance of the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 18, 2017 No. PP-2900 "About the organization of activities of the Ministry of housing-and-municipal servicing of the Republic of Uzbekistan", and also for the purpose of increase in appeal of professions of workers of housing-and-municipal servicing and enhancement of their social protection the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Regulations on payment procedure of work and material stimulation of workers of system of housing-and-municipal servicing according to appendix.
2. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari A. Zh. Ramatov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 22, 2017 No. 409
1. This Provision determines payment procedure of work and material stimulation of workers:
the central office of the Ministry of housing-and-municipal servicing of the Republic of Uzbekistan, territorial subdivisions of the ministry and the organizations entering its organizational structure, financed by means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - state-financed organizations);
the state unitary enterprises which are a part of the system of the Ministry of housing-and-municipal servicing of the Republic of Uzbekistan (further - the state unitary enterprises).
2. Compensation of workers budget and the state unitary enterprises is made according to the Labor code of the Republic of Uzbekistan, this Provision, other acts of the legislation, collective agreements, and also other local regulations and includes:
official pay rates (tariff charges);
surcharges and allowances to official pay rates;
the awards established depending on resulting effects of work.
3. Surcharges and allowances to official pay rates, and also awards to employees of the state unitary enterprises are established by heads of data of the organizations, proceeding from financial opportunities, in accordance with the established procedure.
4. Official pay rates of the managerial, serving and technical worker, and also the tariff charges of workers are established on the basis of the Single scale of charges on compensation according to the legislation.
The official pay rate of the worker is determined by multiplication of the established basic settlement size by tariff coefficient of the corresponding category of single scale of charges.
The size the sentry of the tariff charge is determined by division of official pay rate (tariff charge) of the worker into average monthly number of working hours at the normal duration of working hours on the basis of five-day business week.
In case of determination of official pay rates of staff of the Ministry of housing-and-municipal servicing and its territorial administrations according to the approved grades in compensation on the Single scale of charges the tariff coefficient is applied with increase in central office - twice, in the Ministry of housing-and-municipal servicing of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, managements of housing-and-municipal servicing of areas and the city of Tashkent - in time 1,5, departments of housing-and-municipal servicing of areas (cities) - in time 1,3.
At the same time the expenses connected with realization of these actions are performed by fund of development of housing and communal services of the Ministry of housing-and-municipal servicing of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5. When forming the staff list:
qualification categories by working professions (specialties) are established proceeding from required qualification for high-quality performance of work, according to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of October 4, 2017 No. 795 "About further enhancement of the Qualifier of the main positions of employees and professions of workers";
the extreme sizes of the raising coefficients to tariff coefficients on the Single scale of charges on compensation for employees of the State unitary enterprise "Engineering Company on Construction of Facilities of Water Supply and the Sewerage" of the Ministry of housing-and-municipal servicing of the Republic of Uzbekistan and its territorial administrations (further - Engineering company) are established according to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of May 16, 2014 No. 124 "About enhancement of wages system of employees of services of the single customer when constructing facilities at the expense of centralized sources".
6. Change of official pay rates of workers is performed in case of:
increase in the sizes of the salary according to basic the settlement size established by decisions of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
transition of the worker to other position in this organization or assignment to the worker of higher qualification category.
7. According to the legislation on work the following surcharges and allowances to official pay rate are paid to employees of state-financed organizations at the expense of means of the Government budget of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
for overtime, work in days off and holidays - in double size, proceeding from the hourly tariff charge;
for work at night - in 1, the 5-fold size, proceeding from the hourly tariff charge;
for long service, as a percentage to official pay rate quarterly in the following sizes (conditions and payment procedure it is determined by local acts):
Length of service
Sizes of allowances
(as a percentage to official pay rate)
from 3 to 5 years
from 5 to 10 years
from 10 to 15 years
over 15 years
8. To employees of the state unitary enterprises, except controllers of sites of system of housing-and-municipal servicing, the following surcharges and allowances to official pay rate at the expense of own means of the organizations can be established:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.