of July 7, 2017 No. 136
About the Government
(In edition of the Laws of the Republic of Moldova of 26.04.2018 No. 74, 05.07.2019 No. 63)
The parliament adopts this organic law.
(1) This law establishes procedure for the organization and functioning of the Government, sphere of activity of that, its competence, structure and legal relationship with other bodies of the public power.
(2) the Purpose of this law consists in creation of the necessary legal base of ensuring the activities of the Government which are based on the principles of the constitutional state, democracy, market economy and respect for human rights.
(1) the Government is the body of the public power representing and performing the executive authority in the Republic of Moldova.
(2) the Government provides realization of domestic and foreign policy of the state and performs the common directorship of public management.
(3) the Government is the collegiate organ consisting of members of the government.
(4) the Government will be organized and functions according to provisions of the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, this law, Regulations on the Government and other regulations, an also international treaties which party is the Republic of Moldova.
(5) When implementing powers the Government is guided by the program of the activities approved by Parliament by expression of vote of confidence under investiture of the Government.
(6) the Government bears responsibility for the activities to Parliament. Members of the government bear responsibility for spheres of activity which are charged to them, and for activities of the Government in general.
The government performs activities with respect for the following principles:
b) separations and interactions of the authorities in the state;
d) collective nature;
e) collective and personal responsibility of members of the government;
g) financial stability;
h) protection of human rights and freedoms;
i) promotions and protection of interests of the state;
j) transparency and information access;
k) ensuring participation of concerned parties in decision making process.
The government performs activities in the following areas:
b) foreign affairs and European integration;
c) health care, social protection and employment relationships, family;
d) justice, internal affairs, public order and civil protection;
e) territorial reintegration;
f) public finance, tax and customs relations;
g) education, science, innovations, culture, youth and sport;
h) regional development, construction, arrangement of the territory and town planning;
i) environmental protection and natural resources;
j) agricultural industry, rural development and food security;
l) energy security and energy efficiency;
m) information technologies, transport and infrastructure;
n) public management and public services;
o) demography, migration and shelter;
p) consumer protection, product quality and services;
q) reporting, accounting and statistics;
r) other spheres of activity which require intervention of the Government as the government agent in the state according to the provisions of the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova and regulations regulating the areas requiring intervention.
For the purpose of implementation of the program of activities the Government performs the following main functions:
c) management of public property and public finance;
d) management of public services for which the Government, and their rendering bears responsibility;
e) representation of the state at the internal and external levels in the limits set by the constitutional regulations and regulations;
f) ensuring application and observance of the regulating documents in the spheres of activity;
g) other functions following from role of the Government on representation and implementation of the executive authority in the Republic of Moldova or from provisions of regulations.
In pursuance of the Government functions carries out the following tasks:
a) performs the common directorship of public management;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.