of May 29, 2017 No. 19
About approval of Rules on ensuring industrial safety during the obtaining, transportation, use of fusions of ferrous and (or) non-ferrous metals and alloys on the basis of these fusions
Based on subitem 7.4 of Item 7 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of December 29, 2006 No. 756 "About some questions of the Ministry of Emergency Situations" the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
2. This resolution becomes effective since July 1, 2017.
V. A. Vashchenko
It is approved
Minister of Architecture of the Republic of Belarus
April 5, 2017
It is approved
First Deputy Minister of Transport and Communications of the Republic of Belarus
April 10, 2017
A. N. Avramenko
It is approved
Minister of Labour and Social Protection of the Republic of Belarus
April 12, 2017
I. A. Kostevich
It is approved
Deputy minister of the industry of the Republic of Belarus
April 18, 2017
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of May 29, 2017 No. 19
1. These rules establish the requirements aimed at providing industrial safety, the prevention of accidents, cases of industrial traumatism on objects where fusions of ferrous and (or) non-ferrous metals and alloys on the basis of these fusions turn out, transported, used and extend to all foundry and steel-smelting productions of the subject of industrial safety irrespective of their forms of business and patterns of ownership.
2. These rules are developed according to the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 5, 2016 "About industrial safety" (The national legal Internet portal of the Republic of Belarus, 14.01. 2016, 2/2352).
3. Departures from requirements of these rules can be allowed only in exceptional cases in coordination with Department on supervision of safe operation in the industry of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus (further - the Gospromnadzor) according to subitem 20.24.2 of Item 20.24 of the single list of the ministerial procedures performed by state bodies and other organizations concerning legal entities and individual entrepreneurs, the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of February 17, 2012 No. 156 "About approval of the single list of the ministerial procedures performed by state bodies and other organizations concerning legal entities and individual entrepreneurs entering of amendment into the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of February 14, 2009 No. 193 and recognition voided some resolutions of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2012, No. 35, 5/35330).
4. In these rules terms and their determinations in the values established by the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About industrial safety" are used.
5. Objects on which the fusions of ferrous and (or) non-ferrous metals and alloys on the basis of these fusions referred according to the legislation to category of dangerous turn out, transported, used are subject to registration in the state register of hazardous production facilities according to the Regulations on order of registration of hazardous production facilities approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of August 5, 2016 No. 613 "About some measures for implementation of the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About industrial safety" (The national legal Internet portal of the Republic of Belarus, 17.08. 2016, 5/42455).
6. The objects of foundry production carried according to the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About industrial safety" to potentially dangerous objects are subject to registration according to the Regulations on order of registration of potentially dangerous objects approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of August 5, 2016 No. 613.
7. The subjects of industrial safety operating objects on which fusions of ferrous and (or) non-ferrous metals and alloys on the basis of these fusions turn out, transported, used in established by the legislation (carried to the II type of hazardous production facilities) shall provide development of the declaration of industrial safety according to the procedure, the established Regulations on procedure for development, registration and submission of the declaration of industrial safety, introduction in it of changes and (or) amendments and accounting of such declarations approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of August 10, 2016 No. 627 (The national legal Internet portal of the Republic of Belarus, 18.08. 2016, 5/42475).
8. Potentially dangerous objects (further - POO) and the engineering devices operated on them (further - TU), including foreign production, shall conform to safety requirements of technical regulations of the Customs union and (or) Eurasian Economic Union, to have documents of assessment of conformity (the certificate, the declaration), to be marked by single sign of the address according to the Procedure for application of single market circulation mark of the Eurasian Economic Union approved by the decision of the Commission of the Customs union of July 15, 2011 No. 711 "About single market circulation mark of the Eurasian Economic Union and procedure for its application". POO and TU which are not getting under action of technical regulations of the Customs union and (or) Eurasian Economic Union shall have the permission of the Gospromnadzor issued according to subitems 20.1.1 and 20.1.4 of Item 20.1 of the single list of the ministerial procedures performed by state bodies and other organizations concerning legal entities and individual entrepreneurs.
9. Designing, mounting, adjustment, servicing, technical diagnosing, repair of POO, TU (or selection of the specified list of works (services), operation of the hazardous production facilities relating according to the legislation to danger objects II shall be made by the organizations having the special permission (license) for activities in the field of industrial safety issued according to requirements of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of September 1, 2010 to No. 450 "About licensing of separate types of activity" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2010, No. 212, 1/11914).
The workers of the subject of industrial safety performing activities in the field of industrial safety shall have the corresponding qualification and undergo examination according to the Instruction about procedure for preparation and examination concerning the industrial safety approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of July 6, 2016 No. 31 "About some questions of preparation and examination concerning industrial safety" (The national legal Internet portal of the Republic of Belarus, 23.08. 2016, 8/31191).
10. The project on production of POO or separately made assembly unit shall include:
set of drawings, calculations and operational documents;
programs and test procedures of the manufactured foundry and steel-smelting equipment;
requirements to production quality management system.
11. Materials for production, reconstruction, upgrade of POO and their elements when designing shall be applied in compliance by the state, interstate standards, technical regulations of the Customs union and (or) Eurasian Economic Union, and requirements of technical regulatory legal acts, obligatory for observance (further - TNPA).
12. The choice of materials when designing metalwork shall be made taking into account lower limits of values of environmental temperatures for operating and non-working condition of POO, and also degree of loading of elements.
13. Structural strength of POO shall be confirmed with calculation and results of testing.
14. In the course of construction, reconstruction, major repair, modernization, preservation and liquidation of POO the subjects of industrial safety who developed the corresponding documentation in accordance with the established procedure exercise designer's service.
15. Make changes to design of POO or in technological schemes of production it is allowed in coordination with the project organization, the organization manufacturer or the organization developer.
16. In case of development of new productions, engineering procedures and POO by the organizations developers and manufacturers the temporary technological instructions providing safe conducting engineering procedures and operation of POO and TU according to these rules shall be developed.
Temporary technological instructions shall be effective no more than one year of work of new production. Actions for providing vzryvopozharobezopasnost which are approved by the head of the subject of industrial safety are developed for the enacted explosion-fire-hazardous productions and engineering procedures for carrying out commissioning.
17. In case of acceptance for operation of hazardous production facility shall be checked compliance of this subject of the approved project documentation, to safety requirements and operational reliability, the report on results of commissioning of the equipment.
18. Subjects of industrial safety shall organize and exercise production supervision in the field of industrial safety according to article 29 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About industrial safety" by approval by the head of regulations on procedure for the organization and implementation of the production supervision in the field of industrial safety developed based on Approximate regulations on the organization and implementation of the production supervision in the field of industrial safety approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of July 15, 2016 No. 37.
19. The subjects of industrial safety operating objects on which fusions of ferrous and (or) non-ferrous metals and alloys on the basis of these fusions turn out, transported, used shall sign agreements of obligatory civil liability insurance according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of August 25, 2006 No. 530 "About insurance activity" (The national register of legal acts of the Republic of Belarus, 2006, No. 143, 1/7866).
20. The subjects of industrial safety operating objects on which fusions of ferrous and (or) non-ferrous metals turn out, transported, used and alloys on the basis of these fusions shall develop actions plans on localization and mitigation of consequences of accidents on hazardous production facilities (further - PLA). It is forbidden to allow to work of the persons who are not acquainted with PLA and not owning questions of accident elimination on the site of their work.
21. On all POO which are available in the subject of industrial safety shall be developed the relevant operational documents. Operation of TU shall be performed according to requirements of the technological instructions developed based on the project documentation taking into account working conditions and requirements of these rules.
22. The accidents and incidents which took place on objects where fusions of ferrous and (or) non-ferrous metals turn out, transported, used and alloys on the basis of these fusions are subject to investigation and accounting according to the Instruction about procedure for technical investigation of the reasons of accidents and incidents, and also their accounting approved by the resolution of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus of July 12, 2016 No. 36 (The national legal Internet portal of the Republic of Belarus, 31.08.2016, 8/31230).
23. Local regulatory legal acts are subject to revision at least once in five years, and in explosion-fire-hazardous productions - at least once in three years, and also in case of change of the NPA, requirements of TNPA, obligatory for observance, based on which local regulatory legal acts, and by results of investigations of accidents, incidents and casualties are developed.
24. The subject of industrial safety, proceeding from features of production, constitutes the list of the works with the increased danger which are carried out according to the work permit on works of the increased danger (further - the work permit), the special organizational and technical events, and also constant control requiring implementation behind their production (hot work on temporary workplaces, works on roof of buildings, in reservoirs, wells, underground constructions and others).
The list of the works with the increased danger which are carried out according to the work permit affirms the head of the subject of industrial safety.
25. The work permit determines the place (places) of work with the increased danger, their content, conditions of safe accomplishment, preparatory activities (which are carried out prior to works), time of the beginning and completion of works, the works manager, cast and persons, actionees of these works.
If necessary sketches of protective devices and devices, schemes of arrangement of posts of cordon, installation of signs and posters of safety are attached to the work permit. Work permit storage duration at least 3 years.
26. Subjects of industrial safety on which operating objects turn out, transported are used fusions of ferrous and (or) non-ferrous metals and alloys on the basis of these fusions, shall provide completeness of the staff of workers and allow to work of the persons which are meeting the conforming qualification requirements, who were trained, training, instructing, examination concerning industrial safety and not having medical contraindications.
27. Technical leads, heads of structural divisions, specialists of engineering services, and their deputies in the subjects of industrial safety operating objects on which fusions of ferrous and (or) non-ferrous metals and alloys on the basis of these fusions turn out, transported, used shall have the higher or secondary vocational education on professional profile.
28. Legal entities and physical persons bear responsibility according to the legislation for the violations of these rules allowed by them.
29. Engineering procedures shall be performed according to the technical and fabrication documentation, cards, instructions (technological, production, on operation, in the order of start-up and stop of aggregates) which shall be on workplaces for conducting engineering procedure.
Safety requirements of engineering procedures and these rules can contain in any of the listed documents. Variations from conducting engineering procedure shall be reflected in the shop magazine of acceptance and delivery of change.
Acceptance and delivery of change shall be followed by check:
operability of POO and TU;
availability and condition of barriers, safety interlocks, alarm system, KIP, grounding, fire appliances;
operability of lighting systems and ventilation (aspiration).
Results of survey shall be registered acceptance and delivery of change. The found defects shall be eliminated.
Records and documentation of procedures are possible as in paper, and in electronic form. Exceptions constitute forms, requirements to which oblige maintaining them in paper form.
30. In subjects of industrial safety the procedure for the organization of works of the increased danger shall be developed and approved by the head of the subject of industrial safety.
31. On working platforms of melting aggregates and other places of possible hit of the melted metal and (or) slag, and also in hitches of melting aggregates availability of moisture, easily decaying materials and substances capable to interact with fusions is not allowed.
32. Work of POO allocating hazardous substances shall be blocked with work of vent system so that in case of idle vent system its work shall be turned off.
33. It is necessary merge slag and remaining balance of metal from ladle upon termination of pouring in dry shlakovn, slag bowls or molds. Draining on the earth or in hole is not allowed. Draining of slag from ladles and mixers shall be mechanized. Slag timely shall be exported from department. Draining of slag in case of the idle exhaust ventilation is not allowed.
34. Loading of wet blend and materials in the aggregates containing the melted metal and (or) slag and also the melted metal and (or) slag in the aggregates or vessels containing moisture or wet materials is not allowed. Extreme moisture content in the blend loaded into melting aggregates is determined by the technological instruction.
35. The danger area for finding of potentially dangerous objects working near shall be determined by the project documentation. The danger area for finding of working shall be accurately designated.
36. Control boards of aggregates shall be located in the safe place and provide visibility of the aggregate and the carried-out works on site.
Panels, posts and control panels shall have the devices (control, management, regulation and others) providing safe conducting engineering procedures, and also the light-sound alarm system about start-up and stop of the servicing aggregates.
The system of the light-sound alarm system shall provide the notification of operating personnel about start-up, stop and violations of the set operational mode of POO and TU.
37. Windows of panels shall be glazed by special glasses with heatreflective coatings and are equipped with the removable metal gauzes or special protective shields which are not reducing visibility to the driver of shikhtopodacha in case of transportation and loading of materials to POO. Windows of control boards in which perhaps hit of splashes of fusion shall be equipped according to the project documentation.
38. Controling mechanisms for servicing of incompatible transactions shall be blocked so that the possibility of simultaneous inclusion of both management systems was excluded.
39. In the presence of manual and pedal management systems the blocking excluding possibility of simultaneous inclusion of both management systems shall be provided by the same transaction.
40. For the warning of workers of the forthcoming transactions: filling (charging), purge (mixing of fusions, introduction of additives and other transactions), pouring - shall be effective the light-sound alarm system.
Temporary setup of signals shall correspond to personnel exit time from danger areas.
Finding of strangers during these periods in the danger area is forbidden.
41. By preparation of the melting equipment for fusion release stay working opposite to discharge opening is not allowed.
42. Finding of workers under the melting equipment after melting of blend is not allowed.
43. Security systems of POO shall function so that the begun their action was carried to full implementation of their function. Return of security system to initial condition shall require consecutive actions of working.
44. Information on danger areas and operation of the light-sound alarm system shall be reflected in production instructions for personnel.
Before start-up in work of POO which nodes or all device move in the course of work sound and luminous signals lasting at least 10 pages shall be given.
Start-up of POO located out of visual field from the panel, and also under the mixed management (manual and automatic) shall be made only after receipt of the answer-back signals on bilateral alarm installation from personnel confirming safety of its start-up on the sites assigned to them. The procedure for exchange of signals, duration of caution signals and pause between them are determined by the technological instruction approved by the head of the subject of industrial safety. Launching machines of mechanisms and the equipment shall be blocked so that completely to provide established procedure of their inclusion taking into account duration of giving of signals.
The list of POO which are operated using key label shall be approved by the head of the subject of industrial safety.
On workplaces plates or statements from production instructions about procedure for start-up (stop) for TU shall be placed.
45. Operation of melting aggregates in case of depressurization of water cooling system of these aggregates is forbidden.
46. POO and communications used when carrying out the engineering procedures connected using (formation) of explosion-fire-hazardous or dangerous substances shall be hermetic. In case of impossibility of complete sealing of the equipment, the place of release of dangerous substances shall be equipped with control facilities of the circle and be equipped with local suctions.
47. The subject of industrial safety shall establish review frequency of operability of blocking of safety, alarm installations, fire protection of engineering devices and procedure for registration of results of check.
48. On each subject of industrial safety the control service of explosion safety of scrap metal shall be created and the responsible control specialist is appointed.
Subjects of industrial safety in which scrap metal arrives in the form of blend shall organize visual inspection of scrap metal, and control of the accompanying document of the scrap metal certifying explosion safety of each batch.
49. Loading of hollow objects in charging boxes, scoops, box, tubs, ladles for their further use as blend for steel-smelting aggregates is forbidden. They shall be divided into parts.
50. Stay working in loading area with grab or magnetic cranes is not allowed.
51. Subediting manually of scrap in charging boxes, boxes, scoops shall be made only after departure of the crane aside.
52. Persons controlling filling of charging tubs shall be in the safe place.
53. Upon termination of loading of metal blend in charging boxes, scoops, box, tub the ends of scrap shall not act or hang down over their edges, and locks of charging boxes shall be cleared and checked.
54. Subediting of scrap in case of movement of the train is not allowed.
55. Scrap metal before loading in the aggregate shall be prepared according to requirements of the technological instruction.
56. Half of the working platform in installation sites of ladles shall be dry.
57. The technological container after production or repair is subject to survey. The container shall be marked with indication of sequence number and load-carrying capacity and to be used for designated purpose.
58. The container and traverses shall correspond to technical specifications on production, be inspected periodically by person responsible for their operation, at the scheduled time. Results of survey shall be registered in the shop magazine.
59. Socks of ladles shall be cleared of scrap and are filled.
60. Draining of fusion in the ladles which left repair is allowed to be made only after their careful drying and warming up.
61. Ladles shall correspond to technical specifications on manufacturing plant.
62. Building-up of ladle for increase in its reservoir is not allowed.
63. It is not allowed to apply the ladles having sinks, cracks in walls and in attachment points of pins and also the ladles which got out of shape owing to deformation and having rolling of pins in ladle body.
64. Transportation of ladles by hoisting cranes shall be made with the help traverse, corresponding to technical specifications on their production. Temperature condition of work traverse shall correspond to conditions on their operation.
65. Ladles shall be established only in specially allotted places. Platforms on which ladles are established shall be horizontal.
66. Filling of ladles and all types of reservoirs by fusion to the level exceeding requirements of the instruction of manufacturing plant, and no more than on 0,88 of part of their internal height, and steel-pouring to the level which is not exceeding 250 mm from their top is not allowed.
67. In case of manual transferring of ladles and crucibles with the melted metal passes at least 2 m wide shall be arranged. The mass of the melted metal falling on one worker in case of manual transferring shall not exceed 15 kg.
68. The burdening materials loaded into furnaces shall be previously dry-through or calcinated. Giving of raw materials in fusion is not allowed.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.