of June 23, 2017 No. 405
About approval of the Charter of the Kyrgyz national conservatory of Kalyya Moldobasanov
According to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Charter of the Kyrgyz national conservatory of Kalyya Moldobasanov according to appendix.
2. To the Ministry of Culture, information and tourism of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- bring the decisions into accord with this resolution;
- take the necessary measures following from this resolution.
3. Declare invalid item 4 of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About implementation of the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic of May 25, 1998 "About transformation of the Kyrgyz state conservatory to the Kyrgyz national conservatory" of January 18, 1999 No. 22.
4. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of education, culture and sport of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. The Kyrgyz national conservatory of Kalyya Moldobasanov (further - Conservatory) is the educational organization of higher education of the Kyrgyz Republic which activities are directed to implementation of professional educational programs of the higher education, postgraduate, additional professional education in the field of musical art.
2. The conservatory is legal entity in form of business of organization. Pattern of ownership - state. The conservatory has the isolated property on the right of operational management which is state-owned property, separate balance, seal with own name in the state and official languages, stamps, forms and emblem.
3. The conservatory in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic, the conventional principles and rules of international law which came in the procedure established by the law into force international treaties which participant is the Kyrgyz Republic, other regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also this Charter.
4. The conservatory has the right to acquire, perform on its own behalf the property and personal non-property rights, to be claimant and the defendant in court, to sign agreements and other transactions with legal entities and physical persons, to bear responsibility according to the obligations on the basis and according to the procedure, stipulated by the legislation the Kyrgyz Republic.
5. Founder of Conservatory is the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The conservatory is the subordinated higher educational institution of the Ministry of Culture, information and tourism of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - authorized body) exercising coordination and control of its activities.
The state control of availability and quality of education in Conservatory performs the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - authorized body in the field of education).
6. Official name of Conservatory:
- in state language - "Kaly Moldobasanov of atyndaga the Kyrgyz улуттук konservatoriyasa";
- in official language - "The Kyrgyz national conservatory of Kalyya Moldobasanov";
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.