It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
June 16, 2017
of May 24, 2017 No. 219
About approval of the Regulations on service personnel of system of bodies of diplomatic service of Ukraine and the List of positions of workers of service personnel of system of bodies of diplomatic service of Ukraine
According to the Laws of Ukraine "About diplomatic service", "About public service", the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 6, 2016 "About approval of criteria of determination of the list of positions of employees of state bodies which perform functions on servicing" I order to No. 271:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. The order of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine of September 5, 2013 No. 224 "About approval of the Regulations on service personnel of system of bodies of diplomatic service of Ukraine", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on September 25, 2013 at No. 1648/24180, to declare invalid.
3. To provide to department of personnel management submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
5. To management of the general secretariat to bring this order to the attention of deputy ministers, the State secretary, heads of structural divisions, representations the MFA in the territory of Ukraine, foreign diplomatic organizations of Ukraine.
6. To impose control of execution of this order on the State secretary A.I.Zayts.
Acting as Minister
V. V. Pristayko
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine of May 24, 2017 No. 219
1. This Provision determines the status of workers of service personnel of system of bodies of diplomatic service of Ukraine (further - service personnel), functions of service personnel, the procedure of employee screening of service personnel, and also feature of realization of employment legal relationship, work-related service personnel.
2. The relations arising in connection with realization of this provision are regulated by the Constitution of Ukraine, the Labor code of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "About diplomatic service", other regulatory legal acts adopted according to them, and also existing with international treaties which consent to be bound is provided by the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine.
3. Service personnel are employees of bodies of diplomatic service to whom functions on servicing of bodies of diplomatic service are assigned, namely:
complex servicing and repair of buildings and constructions;
documentary providing and clerical work (except documents with limited access);
computer ensuring and implementation of information technologies (except workers whose competence includes administration of nation-wide registers and databases, and also ensuring information security);
accomplishment of functions of the secretary, computer typing, work with the copy and multiplying equipment, record and processing of digital data;
maintaining archive and accomplishment of functions of rather library servicing;
material and economic providing;
servicing and operation of vehicles and processing equipment;
control of vehicles;
safety of property;
cleaning of houses and the territories adjoining to them, service premises, accomplishment of other economic works and so forth.
4. Workers who treat service personnel work at contractual basis on established posts of system of bodies of diplomatic service of Ukraine which do not belong to positions of government employees.
5. The service personnel the MFA and representations the MFA in the territory of Ukraine is created of citizens of Ukraine who have necessary professional and business qualities, knowing state language.
The service personnel of foreign diplomatic organizations of Ukraine (further - ODU) is created of citizens of Ukraine and/or foreigners having necessary professional and business qualities, knowing the state and/or official language of the country of placement of ZDU.
6. Candidates for positions of service personnel shall correspond to qualification characteristics of professions of the workers approved in accordance with the established procedure by principal organ in system of the central executive bodies on forming and ensuring realization of state policy in spheres of employment of the population and employment relationships.
Taking into account specifics of the country of business trip and kind of work the MFA additional requirements to candidates for positions of service personnel of ZDU can be established.
The state of health of candidates for positions of service personnel for ZDU shall conform to requirements to the state of health of workers of system of bodies of diplomatic service of Ukraine for effective implementation of the obligations assigned to them.
7. For the purpose of implementation of selection to positions of service personnel to which there are no candidates among workers the MFA and organizations in the management sphere the MFA the Department of personnel management step by step takes the following measures:
1) according to the List of positions of the workers belonging to service personnel of system of bodies of diplomatic service of Ukraine is created by the list of the positions which are subject to filling and gives it on approval to the State secretary together with drafts of the corresponding public announcements containing requirements to candidates;
2) the list of positions approved by the State secretary and requirements to candidates for responsible structural division of the device transfers the MFA for placement on the official site of the Ministry;
3) develops the received applications of candidates and checks their documents for compliance to the established requirements. Candidates whose documents conform to the established requirements are allowed to participation in further selection;
4) the MFA directs candidates for the relevant structural divisions of the device.
8. Heads of structural divisions of the device the MFA make offers on candidates for replacement of vacant positions for their consideration by the Contest committee the MFA (further - the Contest committee).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.