of June 19, 2017 No. 389
About measures for further quality excellence and simplification of procedures of provision of the state services in system of law-enforcement bodies
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of April 10, 2017 No. UP-5005 "About measures for radical increase in efficiency of activities of law-enforcement bodies, strengthening of their responsibility for ensuring public order, reliable protection of the rights, freedoms and legitimate interests of citizens" and for the purpose of further enhancement of provision of the state services in system of law-enforcement bodies, the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan on creation under the ministry of the State unitary enterprise "Center of Innovative Projects and Field Service of the Population" (further - the Center).
2. Determine the main activities of the Center:
rendering assistance to law-enforcement bodies in further enhancement of registration and allowing procedures, implementation of modern information and communication technologies for the purpose of automation of registration and allowing procedures;
the organization of carrying out system reorganization of functional and operational processes, preparation of offers on optimization, enhancement and implementation of innovative mechanisms in activities of law-enforcement bodies;
carrying out system monitoring, assessment of condition of implementation and development of information and communication technologies in activities of law-enforcement bodies;
rendering to physical persons and legal entities services in collection and preparation of documents for receipt of new samples of registration certificates of automotor-vehicles and national car driver licenses, other documents of allowing nature in the field of activities of law-enforcement bodies.
3. Determine that:
the authorized capital of the Center is created in accordance with the established procedure at the expense of own means of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
sources of financing of activities of the Center are the income from its activities and other sources which are not prohibited by the legislation.
The center is headed by the director appointed to position and dismissed by the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
4. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan in two-month time:
provide approval of the charter, state registration of the Center and forming of its authorized fund, completion of the Center by highly qualified specialists;
develop and in accordance with the established procedure to approve provisional regulations for replacement procedure of registration certificates of automotor-vehicles on new samples and issues of new samples of national car driver licenses with departure into place.
5. Taking into account implementation in national car driver licenses and registration certificates of automotor-vehicles of electronic tags to cancel, since January 1, 2021 the requirement about obligatory registration on special forms in paper form of the coupon of passing of technical inspection, powers of attorney on right to use and (or) orders by the automotor-vehicle, the insurance policy of obligatory civil liability insurance of the vehicle owner.
6. Give to the national car driver license of new sample the status of the official state identity document.
7. Make changes and addition to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of March 2, 2017 No. 116 "About measures for implementation of new samples of the national car driver license and the registration certificate of the automotor-vehicle" (SZ of the Republic of Uzbekistan, 2017, No. 9, the Art. 135) according to appendix.
8. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari A. Zh. Ramatov and the Minister of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. A. Azizov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 19, 2017 No. 389
2. To state the text of appendix No. 1 in the following edition:
"Sample of the national car driver license and its description (face)
Description of the national car driver license
The national car driver license is made of plastic on the basis of recommendations of international standards. The certificate size from plastic constitutes 54 x 86 mm. Color of the certificate - pink. The state language in Latin graphics is used. Serial number from two letters, number digital six-digit.
The national car driver license contains personal identification number of physical person (PING FL) and special electronic tag (NFC of Smart cards) allowing to perform contactless data exchange between devices.
The plastic form of the national car driver license has the following remedies:
the hologram in the form of the image of the State Emblem of the Republic of Uzbekistan which changes form under different tilt angle;
the microtext - "Haydovchilik guvohnomasi the Car driver license Driving license", at most 30 microns in size;
optically - the varied paint with text of "UZ" which is poured from one color on another in case of inclination;
guilloche, ornament in the form of dense network of wavy lines 40 - 70 microns thick with constantly changing curvature;
laser engraving of serial number of plastic form of the national car driver license.
On the face of the national car driver license the words "Haydovchilik Guvohnomasi", "Car driver license", "Driving license", and also the image of National flag of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the name of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the state, Russian and English languages are put, the data provided by subitems 1-3, 4a-4d, 5-7, 9 of item 4 and the subitem 8 of Item 5 of appendix No. 6 to the Convention on traffic are without fail specified (Vienna, on November 8, 1968), places for the photo are provided.
On the back the data provided by subitems 9 and 12 of Item 4, and also subitems 10 and 11 of Item 5 of appendix No. 6 to the Convention on traffic are without fail specified (Vienna, on November 8, 1968).
The data provided by Items 1-12 are provided.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.