It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
June 15, 2017
of April 3, 2017 No. 169
About approval of the Instruction for carrying out technical supervision of vessels of the fleet of fish industry of Ukraine which are not subject to supervision of classification society
According to Articles 8, 48 Laws of Ukraine "About fishery, industrial fishery and protection of water bioresources", and for the purpose of reduction of normative legal acts in compliance with the legislation of Ukraine order to Item 8 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Agricultural Policy and Food of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 25, 2015 No. 1119,:
2. Recognize invalid:
the order of the Ministry of agrarian policy of Ukraine of November 13, 2000 No. 226 "About approval of the Instruction for carrying out technical supervision of courts of fish industry of Ukraine which are not subject to supervision of classification society", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on December 26, 2000 at No. 949/5170;
the order of the State committee of fishery of Ukraine of December 11, 2008 No. 720 "About approval of the Amount of payment for implementation of technical supervision of the courts which are not subject to supervision of classification society, and document creation", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on December 29, 2008 for No. 1252/15943.
3. To provide to department of livestock production in accordance with the established procedure provision of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. This order becomes effective from the date of entry into force of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine "About recognition No. 1583 which voided resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 27, 1999".
5. ис accomplishment of this order to impose control on the First Deputy Minister M. Martynyuk.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Agricultural Policy and Food of Ukraine of April 3, 2017 No. 169
1. This Instruction establishes single rules of technical supervision of the courts determined by article 48 of the Law of Ukraine "About fishery, industrial fishery and protection of water bioresources". Action of this Instruction extends to the vessels which are in property of legal entities and physical persons or the vessels affreighted by legal entities and physical persons.
2. Vessels of the fleet of fish industry of Ukraine which are not subject to supervision of classification society (further - vessels), - self propelled vessels with capacity of the main engine less than 55 kW (75 h.p.), dumb boats with a gross tonnage less than 80 register tons and vessels with the outboard motor irrespective of its capacity.
3. Owners, shipowners (freighters) shall prepare vessels for technical supervision, give practical help in its carrying out and be responsible for the organization of carrying out technical supervision.
4. Classification of courts depending on design:
dumb decked and undecked ships;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.