It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On June 15, 2017 No. 275
of June 8, 2017 No. 282
About the Procedure for storage and destruction of electronic documents, and also rights and obligations of responsible persons
According to article 16 of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the electronic document" the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for storage and destruction of electronic documents, and also the rights and obligations of responsible persons it (is applied).
2. To heads of the ministries and departments, executive bodies of the government of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, cities and areas to take necessary measures for fulfillment of requirements of this resolution.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Head archive department under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
4. Financing also is material - to perform technical supply of the measures connected with accomplishment of this resolution within the means provided by the budget and other sources which are not prohibited by the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of June 8, 2017 , No. 282
1. The procedure for storage and destruction of electronic documents, and also the rights and obligations of responsible persons (further - the Procedure) regulates questions of storage and destruction of electronic documents of the state bodies and organizations performing archive activities and activities for storage of documentary information.
2. The following terms are according to the procedure used:
- the electronic document - the information fixed on the machine carrier and conforming to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the electronic document";
- the machine carrier - the magnetic disk, magnetic tape, laser disk and other material carriers used for record and storage of information by means of electronic computer facilities;
- operational storage of electronic documents - the process performed during practical use of documents before conducting examination of value and document transfer in the Public Records Office on storage;
- state bodies and the organizations - state bodies, the companies, organizations and the organizations of the Republic of Tajikistan, irrespective of patterns of ownership, the military units, diplomatic and consular representations of the Republic of Tajikistan which are located abroad.
3. This Procedure is not applied to classified electronic documents.
4. For the purpose of ensuring storage, accounting and use of electronic documents, in each state body and the organization it is created special division of storage of electronic documents (further - divisions of storage).
5. Divisions of storage is structural part of state body and organization or is part of one of their divisions. The structure and the number of staff of division of storage are established by management of state body and organization depending on amount of stored documentary information and intensity of its use, divisions of storage is provided with the rooms which are specially equipped for document storage on machine carriers.
6. In the work of division of storage is guided by this Procedure, all-industry and departmental normative and methodical documents, and also the regulations on storage system developed on their basis which affirms the head of state body and organization.
7. Divisions of storage ensures safety, accounting and the organization of use of electronic documents before their transfer for archive storage. Storage durations of electronic documents in state body and the organization are established according to normative and methodical documents of the Head archive department under the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan (dalee-Glavarkhiv), and also the regulations of the ministries and departments approved with Glavarkhiv.
8. The procedure for storage of electronic documents to which action of special provisions extends is established by the instructions developed on the basis of these provisions.
9. Divisions of storage performs the following basic functions:
- accepts, considers machine carriers and electronic documents;
- stores electronic documents and net machine carriers;
- creates and conducts information retrieval systems;
- registers the changes made to electronic documents in the log of acceptance of electronic documents;
- prepares the act of cancellation of electronic documents and Glavarkhiva represents for review to the Central joint expert and checking and methodical commission (TsOEPMK);
- after approval of the act of destruction of electronic documents of the Central joint expert and checking and methodical commission (TsOEPMK) Glavarkhiva with participation of commission of experts of division of storage, destroys electronic documents in accordance with the established procedure;
- issues electronic documents and net machine carriers to users;
- transfers electronic documents for archive storage;
- develops on the basis of the Procedure and other normative and methodical documents regulations on storage system and technological instructions for accomplishment of separate transactions of acceptance, accounting and storage of electronic documents;
- controls correctness of execution by users of electronic documents and the accompanying documentation according to the operating state standards, instructions and other regulating documents;
- conducts methodical work, studies and generalizes work experience on the organization and enhancement of storage of electronic documents.
10. In case of receipt of the net machine carrier in division of storage check of its physical condition, packaging, verification of presence of the necessary accompanying documentation is made.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.