of May 24, 2017 No. 1
About approval of the Procedure for determination of the amount of payment for technology accession of objects to networks of the electrosupplying organizations
According to article 8 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic", the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About delegation of separate rule-making powers of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to number of state bodies of the executive authority" of September 15, 2014 No. 530 and for the purpose of ensuring sustainable development, stable and reliable functioning of electric power industry of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also establishment of single approach to calculation of the amount of payment for technology accession, I order:
1. Approve the Procedure for determination of the amount of payment for technology accession of objects to networks of the electrosupplying organizations according to appendix.
2. To the press secretary to publish this order within three working days from the date of registration:
- in the Erkin Too newspaper;
- on the official website of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- on the website of the State agency on regulation of fuel and energy complex under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. To department of legal support and international cooperation:
- within three working days from the date of official publication to send the copy of this order to the Ministry of Justice of the Kyrgyz Republic for state registration;
- within three working days from the date of entry into force to send to Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic for information.
to the Order of the State agency on regulation of fuel and energy complex under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of May 24, 2017 No. 1
1. The procedure for determination of the amount of payment for technology accession of objects to networks of the electrosupplying organizations (further - the Procedure) is developed for the purpose of establishment of single approach to calculation of the amount of payment for technology accession.
2. Main objective of this Procedure is determination of the principles of technology accession to networks of engineering facilities of the electrosupplying organizations which includes complex of technical and organizational actions for providing in point of connection of necessary electric power and required level of tension.
3. The basic principles in determination of the amount of payment for technology accession of object to power networks are:
1) financing of costs of the electrosupplying organizations for holding necessary actions for technology accession of objects to power networks;
2) implementation at the expense of the electrosupplying organizations of the investment expenses on reconstruction, upgrade and new construction assuming strengthening and increase in handling capacity of the existing networks for the purpose of ensuring reliable power supply with growth of loadings as a result of increase in capacity;
3) respect for balance of interests of the electrosupplying organizations and consumers of electricity;
4) ensuring transparency of determination of the amount of payment for technology accession, and also exception of possible corruption risks.
4. The payment for technology accession to power networks is levied from the legal entities and physical persons which submitted the application for accession of new object based on the agreement signed between the electrosupplying organization and the new consumer. In case of technology joining of residential and not residential customers capacity to 10 kW at the level of tension of 0,23-0,4 of kV the payment is not levied.
5. In case of capacity it is higher than 10 kW, for everyone the additional kW is levied additional separate fee for technology accession at the level of tension of 0,4 of kV.
6. The payment for technology accession is levied in cases:
1) accessions for the first time the objects of new construction put into operation;
2) in cases of increase in capacity of earlier attached reconstructed system of power consumption.
7. Change of pattern of ownership of the consumer or the electrosupplying organization does not involve emergence of the obligation on repeated payment for technology accession including when changing pattern of ownership from physical person on the legal entity.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.