of June 16, 2017 No. 381
About approval of the Procedure for carrying out accreditation of the educational organizations realizing educational programs of the basic and/or secondary general education, primary and secondary professional education, and the Minimum requirements imposed to the accredited educational organizations realizing programs of the basic and/or the secondary general education
For the purpose of improvement of quality of education in the educational organizations realizing programs of the basic and/or the secondary general education, primary and secondary professional education according to article 40 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About education", articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- Procedure for carrying out accreditation of the educational organizations realizing educational programs of the basic and/or secondary general education, primary and secondary professional education according to appendix 1;
2. To the Ministry of Education and Science of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- bring the decisions into accord with this resolution;
- take the necessary measures following from this resolution.
3. To impose control of execution of this resolution on department of education, culture and sport of Government office of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. This Procedure for carrying out accreditation of the educational organizations realizing educational programs of the basic and/or secondary general education, primary and secondary professional education (further - the Procedure), establishes procedure for carrying out accreditation of the educational organizations realizing educational programs of the basic and/or secondary general education, primary and secondary professional education (further - the educational organization and the program) authorized state body in the field of education (further - authorized body).
2. Main objectives of accreditation:
- education quality assurance;
- informing society on results of quality evaluation of activities of the educational organizations and educational programs, and also on possibility of receipt of quality education in the educational organizations;
- stimulation of development of the educational organizations and enhancement of educational programs.
3. Accreditation is performed on the principles:
- publicity and transparency of rules of accreditation;
- limitations of term of provision to the educational organization (program) of the status of the accredited educational organization (program).
4. Passing of accreditation is performed as equals for all educational organizations the conditions and the bases determined by this Provision.
5. The authorized body has no right to refuse to the educational organization carrying out accreditation, including for the purpose of restriction of the competition or provision of benefits to any educational organizations depending on forms of their property, departmental interests or the location.
6. Accreditation of the educational organizations is carried out on paid basis. Costs for carrying out accreditation are paid at the expense of means of the educational organizations.
The state and municipal educational organizations pay expenses for accreditation at the expense of the means of the republican budget and/or means arriving into their special accounts.
7. For accreditation passing the educational organizations file in authorized body petition for accreditation with appendix of the following documents:
- report on self-assessment;
- copy of the document on state registration (re-registration) of the legal entity;
- the copy of the charter of the legal entity, providing educational activities;
- the copy of the license for educational activities (except the state and municipal educational organizations realizing programs of the main general and/or secondary general education);
- copies of curricula;
- the power of attorney or other document confirming the authorized person to act on behalf of the educational organization;
- the copy of the certificate on accounting registration of the religious organization in state body for religions - for the educational organizations which founders are the religious organizations;
- the inventory of the submitted documents.
The statement and documents specified in this Item are represented to authorized body in paper and electronic format.
The application is submitted for passing of accreditation at least in 3 months prior to the termination of effective period of the last accreditation according to the schedule approved by authorized body.
The application form about accreditation affirms authorized body.
The head of the educational organization bears the personal responsibility for reliability of the submitted documents.
8. The procedure of accreditation consists of the following stages:
- carrying out self-assessment by the accredited educational organization;
- carrying out external assessment of the accredited educational organization and programs by authorized body;
- decision making by authorized body about accreditation or about refusal in accreditation.
9. The educational organization carries out self-assessment for the purpose of assessment of conformity of activities of the educational organization and the program to the minimum requirements imposed to the accredited educational organizations established by the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the minimum requirements), and also compliance of the provided educational services to requirements of the state educational standards (further - Gosstandart).
The self-assessment is carried out by the commission created by the head of the educational organization.
The self-assessment shall be objective and evidential. Proofs shall be based on documental data.
The educational organization transfers self-assessment materials to authorized body in report type.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.