of June 2, 2017 No. 345
About approval of the general Technical regulation about safety of the educational equipment and stock
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation", for the purpose of establishment of single requirements to safety of the educational equipment and stock, the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve the General technical regulation about safety of the educational equipment and stock according to appendix and to enact it after six months from the date of official publication.
2. Take into consideration that according to requirements of the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About technical regulation" with enforcement of technical regulations the accepted earlier relevant regulating documents on standardization on products specified in them and services lose binding character and acquire voluntariness of application in accordance with the established procedure.
3. To the Uzstandart agency together with authorized bodies to take measures for cancellation of binding character and ensuring voluntariness in case of application of the regulating documents on standardization establishing mandatory requirements to the educational equipment and stock, in accordance with the established procedure.
4. To provide to the ministry of the higher and secondary vocational education, the Uzstandart Agency together with National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan broad informing bodies of the public and economic board, subjects of business activity about the purposes, content and procedure for application of the approved General technical regulation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan U. U. Rozukulov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of June 2, 2017 No. 345
1. This General technical regulation (further - the Technical regulation) establishes safety requirements to the educational equipment and stock, used in preschool, general averages, average special, professional and highest educational institutions (further - educational institutions), except specialized educational institutions.
2. Requirements of the Technical regulation do not extend to medical equipment, the equipment and stock, and also the sports equipment and stock applied in educational institutions in the educational purposes.
3. If concerning separate types of the educational equipment and stock other technical regulations are accepted, then these types of the educational equipment and stock shall conform to requirements of all technical regulations which action extends to them.
4. In the Technical regulation the following terms and determinations are used:
harmful chemicals - chemicals which content in product material in the quantity exceeding admissible concentration of such substances negative variations in the state of health of the user can cause;
the laboratory equipment - the educational equipment intended for carrying out laboratory works;
objects natural educational - the educational stock including objects of live and inanimate nature;
the educational equipment - technical devices which equip training rooms, for application in educational process and forming at the studying practical knowledge, skills;
the educational equipment for training in labor processes - the educational equipment intended for measurement, regulation, control and also for production of products;
educational visual aids - the educational stock representing objects and the phenomena in real, figurative (models, prototypes, models, pictures), schematic, conditional types (tables, schemes, schedules);
educational stock - things, objects which equip training rooms, for application in educational process and forming at the studying practical knowledge, skills;
furniture of educational institutions - educational stock in the form of the special furniture intended for the organization of training process in educational institutions;
chemical safety - condition of product in case of which there is no risk connected with damnification to health of the person or threat of life because of excess of level of concentration of harmful chemicals.
5. Educational visual aids shall conform to requirements of chemical safety and not emit harmful chemicals in model (air and water) environment in the quantity exceeding the indicators given in appendix No. 1 to the Technical regulation.
6. Furniture of educational institutions shall conform to requirements of chemical safety and not emit harmful chemicals in air environment in the quantity exceeding the indicators given in appendix No. 2 to the Technical regulation.
7. The covering of surfaces of furniture of educational institutions shall provide possibility of rubbing with warm water (+ 400C) with addition washing and disinfectants.
8. Level of intensity of electrostatic field on surface of furniture of educational institutions under operating conditions (in case of air humidity of the room (30-60) %) shall not exceed sq.m 15,0.
9. Admissible specific activity of caesium-137 in wood and the wood containing materials used for production of furniture of educational institutions shall not exceed 300 Bq/kg.
10. Specific effective activity of natural radionuclides in materials on mineral basis for production of furniture of educational institutions shall not exceed 370 Bq/kg.
11. The design of the educational equipment which operation is followed by ultra-violet radiation shall exclude possibility of hit it on eyes and skin of the person.
12. The educational equipment which is source of ultra-violet radiation shall have in a visible place the warning sign about danger - "Carefully" Ultra-violet radiation", in the form given in appendix No. 3 to the Technical regulation.
13. In the educational equipment which is source of laser radiation:
lasers on regulations of the generated radiation of I or II classes shall be used;
in case of use of lasers of continuous action with the range of length of waves of 400-700 nanometers restriction on capacity of laser radiation to 1 MW shall be set;
the element of connection of the equipment shall have the design which is not allowing turning on of the laser by the stranger;
turning on of the laser shall be followed by light indication of green color;
the filters excluding distribution of beam of the laser out of demonstration zone limits shall be used;
the blocking excluding possibility of access to the laser danger area and to electric chains of high tension shall be provided.
14. The equipment case which is source of laser radiation shall have in a visible place the warning sign about danger – "carefully" laser Radiation", in the form given in appendix No. 3 to the Technical regulation.
15. Activity of the ionizing radiation used in design of the educational equipment shall correspond to minimum significant activity of regulations of radiation safety and not exceed 10 mkk.
16. The design of the educational equipment which part the source of ionizing radiation is shall be non-demountable.
17. The educational equipment which is source of ionizing radiation shall have in a visible place the warning sign about danger - "Carefully" Ionizing radiation" in the form given in appendix No. 3 to the Technical regulation.
18. Admissible values of noise characteristics of the educational equipment and stock shall be established in technical documentation on products of specific types and shall not exceed the values specified in these documents.
19. The laboratory equipment during the work shall not create the sound level exceeding 70 dBA, and the educational equipment for training in labor processes - 82 dBA.
20. The design of the educational equipment which is source of ultrasonic fluctuations shall provide localization of action of ultrasound.
21. The educational equipment which is source of ultrasonic fluctuations shall not create the level of sound pressures in the range 20-100 kHz - higher than 110 dB.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.