of June 3, 2017 No. 565-V
About consumer society
This Law determines legal, organizational, economic and social bases of creation and activities of consumer societies, their unions.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) consumer society – the voluntary consolidation of physical and (or) legal entities created on the basis of membership by consolidation by his founders of property shares for implementation of trading, procurement activity, production and sales of products and other activities for the purpose of requirements satisfaction of their members, the population and other consumers on different goods and services, generally on the arrangement territory;
2) the union of consumer societies – system of consumer societies, unions of the consumer societies created by them the companies, the organizations, organizations for the purpose of satisfaction of material and other requirements of the population and their members;
3) the member of consumer society – the physical and (or) legal entity who contributed introductory and share and accepted in consumer society according to the procedure, established by the charter of consumer society;
4) the admission fee – the sum of money directed to covering of the expenses connected with the accession to consumer society;
5) share – property fee of the member of consumer society in its share fund the money, securities, the parcel of land or land share, other property or property or other rights having money value;
6) share fund – the fund consisting of the share, deposit fees brought by founders (members) of consumer society during its creation or the introduction in it and which are one of sources of forming of property of consumer society;
7) reserve fund – the fund intended for covering of possible losses and losses when implementing by consumer society, union of consumer societies of authorized activities the procedure for forming and which use is determined by the charter of consumer society or union of consumer societies;
8) authorized by members of consumer society – the member of consumer society elected on general meeting of members of consumer society and given authority to resolve issues in the supreme body of management of consumer society on behalf of the members of consumer society who elected him.
The legislation of Turkmenistan on consumer societies is based on the Constitution of Turkmenistan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan.
The main objectives of consumer societies are:
1) organization of wholesale and retail trade, public catering;
2) implementation of procurement activity, including by purchase at the population, individual entrepreneurs and legal entities of agricultural products and raw materials, products of personal subsidiary farms and crafts, wild-growing fruits, berries and mushrooms, medicinal vegetable raw materials and technical raw materials;
3) production of agricultural products, food and nonfoods, industrial goods;
4) production of consumer goods, creation of workplaces, development of national needlework and national workmanship;
5) implementation of the best practices in system of trade and rendering services;
6) upgrade of consumer societies, development and implementation of offers on creation of their new structures;
7) rendering paid services to the population;
8) participation in the international cooperative movement and promotion among unitholders of bases and the purposes of international societies.
System of consumer societies of Turkmenistan consumer societies of villages, etraps, cities with the rights of the etrap, etraps in the city form, the unions of consumer societies of welayats and the Union of consumer societies of Turkmenistan.
1. Consumer societies, the unions of consumer societies do not bear responsibility according to obligations of the state and the state does not bear responsibility according to obligations of consumer societies, unions of consumer societies.
2. Consumer societies, the unions of consumer societies are independent of public authorities, local government bodies in case of adoption of the decisions connected with their current activities by them.
3. Public authorities, local government bodies have no right to interfere with economic, financial and other activities of consumer societies, unions of consumer societies, except as specified, stipulated by the legislation Turkmenistan.
4. Local executive bodies and local self-government promote strengthening of economic independence, social development of consumer societies and unions of consumer societies.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.