of June 10, 1993 No. 2363-XII
About ratification of the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Poland and the Government of the Republic of Belarus about avoidance of double taxation of the income and property
The Supreme Council of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Ratify the Agreement between the Government of the Republic of Poland and the Government of the Republic of Belarus on avoidance of double taxation of the income and property signed on November 18, 1992 in the city of Minsk.
2. Charge to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus to perform necessary measures for accomplishment of this Resolution.
Chairman of the Supreme Council of the Republic of Belarus
of November 18, 1992
About avoidance of double taxation of the income and property
Government of the Republic of Belarus and
Government of the Republic of Poland,
being guided by the aspiration to strengthen and develop good-neighbourhood in economic, technical, cultural and other areas and for the purpose of avoidance of double taxation of the income and property, agreed about the following:
This Agreement is applied to persons who for the purposes of the taxation reckon as persons with the permanent location in one or both Contracting States.
1. This Agreement extends to the following taxes:
a) in the Republic of Belarus:
tax on the income and profit of legal entities;
the income tax from citizens (further the called "tax of the Republic of Belarus");
b) in the Republic of Poland:
the income tax from legal entities;
the income tax from physical persons;
agricultural tax (further the called "tax of the Republic of Poland").
2. This Agreement extends also to any similar or in fact similar taxes which will be levied by any of Contracting States after signature date of this Agreement in appendix to the taxes mentioned in Item 1, or instead of them.
3. The taxes mentioned in this Article do not include the penalties or percent levied by any Contracting State concerning taxes to which this Agreement extends.
1. In this Agreement if other does not follow from context:
a) the terms "one Contracting State" and "other Contracting State" designate, depending on context, the Republic of Belarus or the Republic of Poland;
b) the term "person" designates physical person or any legal entity;
c) the term designates "competent authority": concerning the Republic of Belarus - the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus or his plenipotentiary;
in relation to the Republic of Poland - the Minister of Finance or his plenipotentiary;
d) expression "international delivery" designates any transportation by the land, sea, by air, river, pipeline transport performed by person whose location or the place of the actual management is in the territory of the Contracting State, except as specified, if are transported only between the Items placed in other Contracting State;
e) the term "territory" designates: concerning the Republic of Belarus the territory forming the state territory of the Republic of Belarus on which the tax legislation of the Republic of Belarus acts;
concerning the Republic of Poland - the territory of the Republic of Poland, territorial waters, and also economic zone and the continental shelf concerning which the Republic of Poland can perform the sovereign rights and jurisdiction according to international law and in which the tax legislation of the Republic of Poland is effective.
2. As for application of this Agreement by the Contracting State, any term which is not determined in it has if other does not follow from context, value which it has under the laws of this Contracting State concerning taxes to which this Agreement extends.
1. For the purposes of this Agreement the term "person with the permanent location in the Contracting State" designates any person who under the laws of this Contracting State is subject to the taxation in it based on accommodation, the permanent location, finding of governing body or any other similar criterion.
2. If according to Item 1 provisions the physical person is person with permanent mestoprozhivaniye in both Contracting States, its provision is determined as follows:
a) it is considered face with permanent mestoprozhivaniye in that Contracting State in which it has permanent housing; if it has permanent housing in both Contracting States, it is considered face with permanent mestoprozhivaniye in that Contracting State in which it has more close personal and commercial relations (the center of vital interests);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.