It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On May 8, 2017 No. 217
of April 28, 2017 No. 211
About the Industry program for realization of National strategy for fight against drug trafficking in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2013-2020"
According to article 19 of the constitutional Law of the Republic of Tajikistan "About the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan" for the purpose of realization of National strategy for fight against drug trafficking in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2013-2020, the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan decides:
2. To provide to the ministries and departments, executive bodies of the government of the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region, areas, the city of Dushanbe, cities and areas accomplishment of this Program within the provided means and annually till December 1 to provide information to Agency on control of drugs in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan.
3. To agency on control of drugs in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan:
- provide coordination and technical support of program implementation;
- about results of program implementation annually till December 31 to provide information in the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Tajikistan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan of April 28, 2017 No. 211
1. Adoption of the Industry program for realization of National strategy for fight against drug trafficking in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2013-2020 (further - Programs) is directed to accomplishment of Item 19 of National strategy for fight against drug trafficking in the Republic of Tajikistan for 2013-2020 (further - Strategy). The term of program implementation covers the period 2017-2020.
2. The analysis shows that the control Agency drugs in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan (further - the Agency) together with the relevant ministries and departments, executive bodies of the government for the purpose of realization of this Strategy in 2013-2016 holds number of organizational and practical actions which, undoubtedly, made positive impact on stabilization of level of narcotization, fight against drug trafficking. Including, from the Agency the Plan of Realization project of National strategy which is approved by the order of the director of the Agency is prepared. The plan of the approved actions is sent by the Agency to the relevant ministries, departments and executive bodies of the government for execution and interaction.
3. For the purpose of enhancement of the normative legal basis of industry number of projects of regulatory legal acts on which number of the laws of the Republic of Tajikistan, presidential decrees of the Republic of Tajikistan and the orders of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan was accepted was prepared and approved. Including, for the purpose of enhancement of structure of the Agency and strengthening of fight against drug trafficking on Frontier by increase in regular structure, construction and commissioning of buildings of departments of the Agency in the Darwaz district, the area Lakhsh and the city of Isfara the Presidential decree of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 17, 2014, No. 311 "About modification and amendments in the Presidential decree of the Republic of Tajikistan of January 30, 2007, No. 156" was signed.
4. For the purpose of practical implementation of the Actions plan on realization of this Strategy and promotion of healthy lifestyle in mass media 2 280 performances, including in periodicals, radio, on television were organized. In particular, since 2013 till present on television channels of Tajikistan - Tochikiston, Safin and Dzhakhonnamo television programs for prevention of drug addiction were prepared and released in ether, on radio "Tochikiston" and "Sadoi Dushanbe" radio programs "Nuri Akl", Soyarushan and "Az хавас that fochia" regularly air. In this direction the huge attention is paid to meetings with different segments of the population. Till present 1 214 meetings, 117 seminars, 102 round tables, 352 cultural and mass, educational and sporting counter-narcotics events are organized and held.
5. For this period for the purpose of realization of preventive actions and the organization of control of drug trafficking, psychotropic substances and precursors together with the Ministries of Health and Social Protection, science and education, work, migration and employment of the population, culture, defense, internal affairs, committees on cases of youth, sport and tourism, for women and family, on religion, streamlining of traditions, celebrations and ceremonies prepare and approve joint plans and number of actions is held.
6. In 2015 in the republic 21 585 crimes were registered that in comparison with 2013 (18 336 facts) is 17,5% more. Systematization of electronic registration of crimes, improvement of solvability of the latent (hidden) crimes, enhancement of professional skills of employees of competent authorities is basic reason of increase in quantity of the registered crimes. Unfortunately, for this period increase in crime amount, connected with drug trafficking is observed. In 2015 in general 965 drug-related crimes were registered that it is more on exception of Sughd area in comparison with 2013 on % 3,1, for all regions of the republic the number of the registered drug-related crimes increased. Over the last 5 years crime remains on share of drug-related crimes in total number the level of 5%.
7. In 2015 law enforcement agencies and law enforcement agencies of the Republic of Tajikistan from illicit trafficking withdrew 4 tons 676 kg of drugs. This indicator in comparison with 2014 (6 tons 214 kg) is 24% less also in comparison with 2013 (6 tons 687 kg) - on % 30,1.
8. Relevant organs determined that all amount of the drugs of opium and kannabisny group withdrawn in the territory of the Republic of Tajikistan arrived in the illicit way from boundary from the province Tajikistan of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan - Badakhshan, Takhor, Kunduz and Balkh. More than a half of the drugs withdrawn in Tajikistan falls on the areas adjoining in Afghanistan - the Gorno-Badakhshan Autonomous Region and Khatlon Region. For example, in 2015 in the territory of Khatlon Region 52% of drugs from total quantity of the drugs withdrawn in the republic were withdrawn. The greatest number of drugs was withdrawn in 4 areas of Khatlon Region of Tajikistan, border with Afghanistan: Shamsiddin Shokhina, Pyandzhsk, Farkhorsk and World Sayid Ali Hamadoni.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.