It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
June 9, 2017
of March 29, 2017 No. 339
About approval of the State sanitary standards and the rules "About Safety and Protection of Workers against Harmful Effects of Asbestos and the Materials and Products Containing Asbestos"
In pursuance of the requirements of Item 10 of the Global action plan for health protection working for 2008-2017, the health care adopted at the sixtieth session of the World assembly (the resolution WHO 60.26 of May 23, 2007) and Item 10 of the Parma declaration on the environment and health protection accepted by representatives of state members of the European region of WHO at the Fifth ministerial conference on the environment and health protection according to provisions of article 22 of the Law of Ukraine "About ensuring sanitary and epidemic wellbeing of the population" and to the paragraph of the subitem 12 of item 4 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Health of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 25, 2015 No. 267, I order third:
1. Approve the State sanitary standards and the rules "About Safety and Protection of Workers against Harmful Effects of Asbestos and the Materials and Products Containing Asbestos" which are attached.
2. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of October 1, 2012 No. 762 "About approval of the State sanitary standards and the rules "About Safety and Protection of Workers against Harmful Effects of Asbestos and Asbestos Materials", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on October 23, 2012 at No. 1776/22088.
3. To provide to management of public health (N.V.'s Piven) submission of this order in the procedure established by the legislation on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister concerning the European integration Sivak A. V.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine of March 29, 2017 No. 339 of year No. 702/30570
1. These Sanitary standards determine requirements for the prevention of the risks connected with impact of asbestos on health of workers on workplaces of all types of activity in case of which workers are affected or can be exposed harmful effects of the asbestos dust or dust which is emitted from asbestos materials and products and also on health of the population living in zone of such influence.
Production and use of asbestos irrespective of its type and asbestos products and materials in engineering procedures is forbidden and when carrying out installation and construction works.
As the exception, materials and products which contain asbestos and are already used, it is possible to use further before their replacement or utilization. Asbestos insulating materials and products of low density (1 g / cubic see) are subject to first-priority replacement and utilization.
2. These Sanitary standards are obligatory for all work types connected with allocation asbestos raise dust, and extend on:
reconstruction, technical retrofitting, repair, preservation and demolition of the buildings built using asbestos materials and products;
utilization of asbestos and asbestos materials and products;
conversion of asbestos and asbestos materials and products for the purpose of their utilization (further - conversion);
engineering procedures of loading, unloading, transportation and storage of asbestos, asbestos materials and products for the purpose of their conversion and utilization;
production and use of construction and road materials on the basis of the by-products which are formed in case of utilization of asbestos materials and products.
3. For any kind of activities which can represent risk concerning influence of the asbestos dust or dust which is emitted from asbestos materials and products the subject of managing shall appoint evaluating this risk so that to determine the impact nature, in particular mineralogical kind of asbestos and the sizes of fibers, and also extent of impact on workers of the asbestos dust or dust which is emitted from asbestos materials and products.
4. Fulfillment of requirements of these Sanitary standards is obligatory for business entities and the citizens who are carrying out works with asbestos and asbestos materials and products.
5. In these Sanitary standards terms are used in the following values:
asbestos - the generalized name of fibrous form of minerals from class of silicates which treat actinolite (CAS 77536-66-4) amosite (CAS 12172-73-5), antofillit (CAS 77536-67-5), crocidolite (CAS 12001-28 - 4), tremolit (CAS 77536-68-6), chrysotile (CAS 12001-29-5, CAS 13207-32-0);
asbestos dust - the dust which is airborne, or settled dust in which fibers of natural asbestos are in free or connected condition;
asbestos waste - waste of conversion and use of asbestos and asbestos materials and products (asbotsementny dust, waste of asbotsement of lumpy form, asbestos dust and fibers, waste of asbestos in lumpy form, waste of asbestos paper, waste of asbestos crumb, slime the asbestos, not polluted by dangerous substances, gumoasbestovy waste - paronite, washers and laying from it, etc.);
fiber - substance particle with length ratio to diameter at least 3: 1;
protection time - restriction of harmful effects of adverse factors of the production circle and labor process for workers due to reduction of duration of their action (introduction of intra replaceable breaks, reducing time of the working day, increase in duration of annual leave, reduction of employment duration in harmful conditions);
reference level of dust loading - the size of the dust loading which developed throughout the entire period of professional contact with factor on condition of respect for srednesmenny extreme concentration (further - maximum allowable concentration) dust;
dust loading (further - NN) on respiratory organs of the worker - the real or predicted dust total size of exposition dose, influences respiratory organs of the worker, expresses dust lump, is determined by the size of srednesmenny concentration of dust which the worker inhales for the entire period actual (or assumed) of professional contact with substances;
by-product - the product which is consequence of specific engineering procedure of receipt of target product;
respirabelny fiber - fiber, more than 5 microns, with a diameter less than 3 microns.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.