of June 30, 2014 No. 65
About approval of the Method of forming and calculation of balances of food resources of main types of products
Based on the Regulations on National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of August 26, 2008 No. 445 "About some questions of bodies of the state statistics" the National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
1. Approve the enclosed Method of forming and calculation of balances of food resources of main types of products and to enact it since calculation of balances of food resources of main types of products for 2013.
2. Declare invalid the resolution of National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus of July 15, 2013 No. 96 "About approval of the Method of forming and calculation of balances of food resources of separate types of agricultural products" (The national legal Internet portal of the Republic of Belarus, 02.08. 2013, 7/2454).
First Deputy Chairman
I. A. Kostevich
The Resolution of National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus of 30.06.2014 No. 65 is approved
1. This Technique is held for use National Statistical Committee of the Republic of Belarus when forming and calculating balances of food resources of main types of products (further - balances).
2. Balances - system of the statistics characterizing sources of forming of resources of main types of agricultural products, raw materials and food and the direction of their use. Balances reflect movement of products from the production moment until its end use, allow to perform the current analysis of ratio of resources and their use, to predict development of the situation in the market of food.
Balances are created on the republic for calendar year in kind by the following types of products:
meat and meat products;
milk and molokoprodukta;
eggs and yaytseprodukta;
fish and fish products;
grain conversion products;
potatoes and kartofeleprodukta;
vegetables, melon cultures and products of their conversion;
fruit, berries and products of their conversion;
Balances on main types of products (except for grains) are created taking into account products of their conversion in transfer to initial product using conversion factors according to appendix 1 to this Technique.
3. Information source for forming of balances are: the official statistical information obtained in forms of the state statistical observations; primary statistical data of selective inspection of households on level of living and selective inspection of personal subsidiary farms of the citizens who are constantly living in the rural zone; this specialized forms of annual accounting records for the organizations of agricultural industry, hunting, fishery, fish breeding approved by the Ministry of Agriculture and Food of the Republic of Belarus (further - specialized forms of Ministry of Agriculture and Food Production); data of forms of the departmental reporting of state bodies (organizations); data of customs statistics. When forming balances also expert evaluations and economic calculations are applied.
The list of forms of the state statistical observations, specialized forms of Ministry of Agriculture and Food Production and forms of the departmental reporting of state bodies (organizations) used when forming and calculating balances is provided according to appendix 2 to this Technique.
Sources of information and procedure for forming and calculation of individual clauses of balances are given in tables according to appendix 3 to this Technique.
4. The balance sheet method including system of statistics on sources of resources of main types of products and the directions of their use is the basis for determination of food resources of main types of products.
5. Balances include the following Articles:
inventories for the beginning of year;
inventories on the end of the year;
fund of private consumption by the population.
6. Balances by all types of products, except for eggs and yaytseprodukt, are created in thousands of tons, balance of eggs and yaytseprodukt - in millions of pieces.
7. The main source of forming and calculation of resources is volume of production.
When filling the balance sheet item "Production" on agricultural products (meat, milk, eggs, grain, potatoes, vegetables, fruit and berries) official statistical information on the volume of production of agricultural industry in farms of all categories (agricultural organizations, peasant farms, farms of the population) is used.
On products which are result of conversion of agricultural raw materials (sugar, vegetable oil, grain conversion products), the production volume is determined by cycle of producer organizations, including small business entities. Volume of production joins products made both from own and from the raw materials supplied by the customer (which are not paid by the manufacturing organization).
When forming and calculating balance of meat and meat products volume of production joins realization of the cattle and bird on slaughter (in lethal weight), when forming and calculating balance of products of conversion of grain - production of flour and grain.
8. According to the balance sheet item "Import" data of customs statistics on import of products, held for use within the country and (or) re-export are reflected.
The balance sheet item "Export" contains data of customs statistics on export of products of national production and (or) re-export of products of foreign origin.
The balance sheet items "Import" and "Export" are created on the basis of data of customs declarations and statistical declarations of the subjects of managing performing import (export) deliveries. Besides, on import volumes (export) of separate types of products assessment and adjustment of amounts of their unorganized import (export) is performed.
For the purpose of ensuring comparability of the official statistical information obtained in forms of the state statistical reporting, and data of customs statistics the list of separate types of food and codes of the single Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of the Eurasian Economic Union (CN FEA EEU) corresponding to them provided according to appendix 4 to this Technique is used.
9. According to the balance sheet item "Productive consumption" the amount of products used for intraeconomic needs (seeds, forage animal, eggs - on incubation, milk - on vypoyka animal and so on), and also amount of products transferred for conversion to the non-food purposes (production of starch, alcohol, wine and other products) is reflected.
When forming and calculating balance of grain in the article "Productive consumption" the amount of the grain processed on the food purposes is also considered (on production of flour and grain).
10. According to the balance sheet item "Losses" losses of products during the transporting and storage are reflected in all stages from production before realization.
11. According to the balance sheet items "Inventories for the Beginning of Year" and "Inventories on the End of the Year" product inventories respectively for the beginning and the end of accounting year at agricultural producers (in agricultural organizations, peasant farms, farms of the population), in the overworking organizations, in the organizations of wholesale and retail trade are reflected.
12. The balance sheet item "Fund of Private Consumption by the Population" is calculated as difference between the amount of all receipt balance sheet items and Articles reflecting use of products on productive consumption, conversion on the food purposes (for forming of balance of grain), losses, export and inventories on the end of the year.
The fund of private consumption by the population joins the self-produced products acquired in retail retail chain stores and in the organizations of public catering, in the markets, and also acquired for consumption by the population in the sanatorium and improving organizations, children's recreation camps and other organizations of social appointment.
The fund of consumption of meat and meat products includes meat of different types of animals, offal of I and II categories, meat products in terms of meat, fats animals food in terms of fat raw.
The fund of consumption of milk and molokoprodukt includes milk of all types in physical weight and dairy products in terms of milk of basic fat content.
The fund of consumption of eggs and yaytseprodukt includes eggs of all types of agricultural bird, and also egg powder and melange in terms of eggs.
The fund of consumption of fish and fish products includes fish, Crustacea, mollusks, the water invertebrate live, fresh or cooled, frozen, salty, smoked and other methods of procurements, fillet fish, caviar of sturgeon, salmon and other fishes, and also canned food and other foodstuff from fish and seafood in terms of fish.
The fund of consumption of grain includes grain and leguminous crops without grain conversion products, that is only that grain which is consumed in personal subsidiary farms of citizens in the raw, and does not include the grain consumed in the processed type (flour, grain, macaroni, confectionery and other).
The fund of consumption of products of conversion of grain includes flour, grain, bread and bakery products, macaroni and flour confectionery, food concentrates and others in terms of flour.
Of the amount of funds of consumption for balance of grain and to balance of products of conversion of grain there is private consumption of bread and grain products.
The fund of consumption of potatoes and kartofeleprodukt includes potatoes fresh and semifinished products potato in terms of fresh potatoes.
The fund of consumption of vegetables, melon cultures and products of their conversion includes vegetables the fresh, melon cultures, vegetable canned food, juice refrigerated dry vegetables and other vegetable products in terms of fresh vegetables.
The fund of consumption of fruit, berries and products of their conversion includes fruits seeded, kostochkovy, nut bearing, subtropical, berries, citrus, fresh grapes and products of their conversion in terms of fresh fruit and berries.
The fund of consumption of sugar includes sugar, confectionery, food concentrates, soft drinks, jam, jams, fruit and berry canned food and others in terms of sugar.
The fund of consumption of vegetable oil includes everything origin vegetable oil, margarine, margarine products, oil-containing food in terms of oil.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.