of March 12, 2004 No. 316
About some questions on transportation of dangerous goods by road transport
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of transportation of dangerous goods by road transport.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 12, 2004 No. 316
1. These rules of transportation of dangerous goods by road transport (further - Rules) are developed according to the Laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan of July 4, 2003 "About road transport", of July 17, 2001 "About highways" and other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Action of Rules extends on the legal entities and physical person connected with transportation of dangerous goods on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
International carriages of dangerous goods vehicles are performed according to requirements of international treaties of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Dangerous goods any substances, materials, products, waste of productive and other activity which owing to properties inherent in them can in transit, production of handling works and storage to serve as cause of explosion, the fire or damage of technical means, devices, buildings and constructions, and also death, injuring and disease of people, animal, to do harm to the surrounding environment are recognized.
4. In transit dangerous goods classification of dangerous goods according to operating standards of the European agreement on the international road delivery of dangerous goods (DOPOG) and state standard specification 19433-88 "Dangerous goods is applied. Classification and marking".
5. The transport drivers transporting dangerous goods on the territories of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and the vehicles used for transportation of dangerous goods conform to the certain requirements stated in Sections 4 and 5 of these rules.
6. Transportation of dangerous goods of classes 1, 6 and 7 on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan is performed by the specialized car or other vehicles which are specially re-equiped for these purposes based on the allowing document - the special authority for the move of dangerous goods on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
7. No. 1381 is excluded according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of 20.12.2013
8. Between the consignor (consignee) and carrier the contract for implementation of transportations of dangerous goods according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan is signed.
The transportation agreement of dangerous goods, owing to specific features, also shall contain data:
1) about actions for special processing of vehicles;
2) about the organization of maintenance (in case of need);
3) about procedure for providing with individual protection equipment of drivers;
4) about procedure for providing with elements of system of information on danger and neutralization of dangerous goods.
9. The conclusion of the transportation agreement of dangerous goods is confirmed by creation of commodity-transport delivery note.
In transit dangerous goods the carrier needs to have commodity-transport delivery note which is constituted in triplicate and is signed by the consignor and carrier, according to the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
10. The form of commodity-transport delivery note and procedure for its application are determined by the rules of carriages of goods by road transport approved by authorized body.
11. The consignor together with the signed transportation agreement of dangerous goods provides to carrier:
1) information display on each vehicle;
2) the instruction for the driver on each type of dangerous goods.
The specified documents can be submitted after the conclusion of the transportation agreement, but no later than 5 days till their beginning, for the purpose of approval of route of transportation of highway patrol agencies.
12. On transportation of dangerous goods of classes 1, 6 and 7 according to the list of the dangerous goods allowed to transportations by vehicles in the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan, approved by this resolution, the carrier develops route of transportation of dangerous goods.
In case of development of route of transportation the carrier is guided by the following main requirements:
1) near route there shall not be large industrial facilities;
The route shall not pass 2) through large settlements. In case of need transportations of dangerous goods in large settlements, the route shall not pass near spectacular, cultural and educational, educational, preschool and medical institutions;
3) on route of transportation places of parking of vehicles shall be provided.
In cases of passing of route across the territory of several areas, approval of route of transportation is carried out by the central executive body on traffic safety within five working days.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.