of May 31, 2017 No. 380
About approval of the Technical regulation of energy marking of household drum drying machines
According to article 5 of the Law of Ukraine "About Technical regulations and assessment of conformity" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Technical regulation of energy marking of household drum drying machines which is attached.
2. Determine that household drum drying machines which were introduced into circulation before entry into force of this resolution and do not meet all or separate requirements of the Technical regulation approved by this resolution can be provided in the market within six months from the effective date of this resolution.
4. To provide to the state agency on energy efficiency and energy saving implementation of the Technical regulation approved by this resolution.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 31, 2017, No. 380
1. This Technical regulation determines the main requirements for provision to final consumers of information on the level of efficiency of energy consumption and other resources by household drum drying machines, and also the additional information.
The technical regulation No. 392/2012 of the March 1, 2012 supplementing the Directive 2010/30/EU of the European Parliament and Council on energy marking of household electrical drum drying machines is developed on the basis of the delegated Regulations of the Commission (EU).
2. Action of this Technical regulation extends to household drum drying machines of national and foreign production, including those that are intended for professional use which are introduced into circulation in the territory of Ukraine from the effective date of this Technical regulation, namely:
the drum drying machines which are powered from network of electric current;
gas drum drying machines;
built-in drum drying machines.
3. Action of this Technical regulation does not extend on:
the household combined washer dryer hookups;
household squeezing centrifuges.
4. In this Technical regulation the following basic concepts are used:
1) the automatic drum drying machine - the drum drying machine which switches off drying process when finds certain level of moisture content in things, for example, based on indicators of their conductivity or temperature;
2) the drum drying machine of condensation type - the machine which includes the device using condensation or any other method for removal of moisture from air which is used for drying;
3) the built-in household drum drying machine - the household drum drying machine which is intended for embedding in case, in niche in wall or to the similar place requiring use of furniture fitment;
4) the ventilated drum drying machine - the machine which soaks up air passes it through textile products and lets out fulfilled humid air to the room or outside of the room;
5) the dealer - person (the importer or the distributor) who sells hands over in hire offers in leasing or shows product for the final consumer;
6) the equivalent household drum drying machine - model of the household drum drying machine placed in the market with same nominal load, technical and utilization properties, level of consumption of energy, efficiency of condensation, time of accomplishment of the standard program for cotton, and also acoustic distribution of noise in air during drying, as in other model of the household drum drying machine placed by the supplier in the market under other trade code;
7) efficiency of condensation - means the relation between the mass of water which is condensed by means of the condenser of the drying machine, and the mass of water which was removed from things at the end of cycle;
8) the final consumer - person who acquires orders, uses or intends to acquire or order products for the personal needs which are not connected with business activity or fulfillment of duties of hired employee;
9) the non-automatic drum drying machine - the drum drying machine which switches off process of drying after the certain period which is usually controlled by the timer which can be also turned off manually;
10) nominal load - the admissible weight determined by the supplier in gradation of 0,5 of kilogram of dry fabrics of certain type, can be processed in the drum drying machine according to the chosen program when loading according to the instruction of the supplier;
11) the household drum drying machine - the machine, held for use mainly for the nonprofessional purposes, in which fabrics dry by rotation of the drum through which heated air is passed;
12) the household squeezing centrifuge - the device, held for use mainly for the nonprofessional purposes, in which water is removed from fabric under the influence of centrifugal force in the rotating drum and is taken away via the automatic pump;
13) the household combined washer dryer hookup - the household washing machine performing function of extraction and drying of fabrics, as a rule, by heating and rotation;
14) the program - the transactions determined by the supplier for drying of certain types of fabrics;
15) sale Item - the place where household drum drying machines are exposed or offered for sale, in hire or leasing;
16) the mode "is switched off" - condition of the household drum drying machine, can proceed indefinitely when it is switched off by use of controls or switches, remaining connected to the power supply. If controls or switches are absent, the mode "is switched off" means condition of the household drum drying machine which is reached after the household drum drying machine independently returns to stable condition of energy consumption;
17) the expectations mode - condition of the household drum drying machine which is characterized by low level of consumption of energy and can proceed indefinitely after completion of the program and unloading of the household drum drying machine without any further intervention of the final consumer, except unloading of the household drum drying machine;
18) the standard program of drying of cotton - cycle which gives the chance to dry fabrics from cotton with initial moisture content of 60 percent before achievement by it of residual moisture content, equal 0 percent;
19) cycle - complete process of drying according to the chosen program;
20) time of accomplishment of the program - time spent from the moment of the beginning of the program before its completion, except for any delay caused by the final consumer;
21) partial load - part of nominal load of the household drum drying machine for certain program of drying.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.