of March 1, 2005 No. 185
About approval of Rules of fixing of other state-owned property to public institutions
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of fixing of other state-owned property to public institutions.
2. This resolution becomes effective after ten calendar days after its first official publication.
Republic of Kazakhstan D. Akhmetov
Approved by the order of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan of March 1, 2005 No. 185
2. Fixing of other state-owned property to public institutions is performed in the following procedure:
1) behind republican public institutions:
in case of book value ten thousand and more than sizes of the minimum settlement indicators - according to the decision of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan on the representation of state body concerning organization approved with the state body authorized on the order by republican state-owned property;
in case of book value less than ten thousand sizes of the minimum settlement indicators for date of transfer - according to the decision of the state body authorized on the order by republican state-owned property on representation of state body concerning organization;
2) behind municipal public institutions - according to the decision of akimats of areas (the cities of republican value, the capital), areas (the cities of regional value).
3. The right of operational management to other state-owned property arises from the moment of its state registration in judicial authorities.
4. In the cases provided by legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan, property rights of organizations irrespective of the bases of their acquisition, property of public institutions, and also civil bargains concluded by public institutions are subject to registration in accordance with the established procedure.
5. The rights of public institutions to real estate, including the right of operational management, right to use for the term of over a year, pledge, rent, the right of trust management are subject to registration in accordance with the established procedure.
6. The right to the personal estate which is not subject to state registration if other is not established by legal acts, arises at public institution from the moment of the actual cession of property with the drawn-up delivery-acceptance certificate approved by the state body authorized on the order by state-owned property.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.