of October 6, 2011 No. 618
About approval of the Regulations on permanent service "Single Hot Line", the List of the emergency field services and state bodies of the Kyrgyz Republic and approval of the Concept of creation of system of providing challenge of field services of single public service on duty and dispatching - 112 based on Crisis Management Centre under the Ministry of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of enhancement of work of permanent services on duty and dispatching on the organization of timely response of the ministries, departments, public administrations and local government bodies to accidents, catastrophic crashes, the fires, natural disasters and other emergency situations, and also providing feedback with the population the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
1. Approve enclosed:
3. Determine the Ministry of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic by the coordinating body for creation, development and use of "System-112".
4. To the state communication agency under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- select to the Ministry of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic telephone number "112" for the organization of functioning of single public service on duty and dispatching and provide the round-the-clock free access for subscribers of networks of telecommunication of the Kyrgyz Republic to "System-112";
- oblige operators of telecommunication to make settlement for internetwork traffic on telephone number "112" between operators on the zero tariff charge.
5. Determine the cities of Bishkek and Osh as pilot zones for implementation of "System-112".
6. To the ministry of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- continue further step-by-step implementation of system of providing challenge of field services through single public service on duty and dispatching - 112 in all territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- bring the decisions into accord with this resolution.
First vice-Prime Minister, acting as Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of October 6, 2011 No. 618
1. The permanent service "Single Hot Line" is organized and functions based on the Agency on fire safety under the Ministry of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic, according to the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About permanent service "Single Hot Line" of September 9, 2010 No. 203.
2. The permanent service "Single Hot Line" in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic, decrees and orders of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic, resolutions and orders of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, orders and orders of the Ministry of emergency situations of the Kyrgyz Republic and other regulatory legal acts, and also this Provision.
3. The permanent service "Single Hot Line" is created for the purpose of improvement of system of work and coordination of services "hot line" of the ministries, the state committees, administrative departments, local public administrations and local government bodies, and also provision to citizens of high-quality and timely information on the arising different social questions.
4. The permanent service "Single Hot Line" is one of forms of interaction of executive bodies and is intended for ensuring effective communication of citizens and human rights organizations with the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, territorial authorities on the questions connected with:
- unreasonable administrative barriers by consideration and permission of social questions;
- racketing, corruption facts;
- long terms of consideration of the applications, addresses, claims of citizens, human rights organizations and legal entities;
- problems in relations with Tax Service, service of social protection, law enforcement agencies and other authorities;
- the arising problems on provision of medical attendance, distribution of the humanitarian assistance, social payments;
- the conflict situations arising by consideration of different problems with regional authorities;
- obtaining, recovery of the lost or become useless documents on the parcels of land, apartment houses, different objects of private property, and also passports, certificates of birth (marriage, annulment of marriage, death, etc.);
- the property relations (provision in lease of rooms, land allocation and provision in lease of the parcels of land, issue of construction licenses, privatization of property);
- shortcomings of work on recovery of housing, roads and utility objects;
- disturbing messages and rumors on possible conflicts, threats of life to citizens;
- facts of drug trafficking, psychotropic substances and precursors;
- addresses about illegal actions of officials, executive bodies;
- threat or emergence of emergency situations;
- protection of legitimate rights and interests of children and prevention of violence against children;
- addresses about need of protection of the rights and interests of the children who are in difficult life situation about threat of life and to health of children, including about ill treatment and violence against children;
- addresses about need of ensuring protection and protection against spousal assault;
- collection of biometric these citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, forming of electoral registers during the election of the president of the Kyrgyz Republic and deputies of Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also the state services provided by the Public registration service under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- protection of the rights of patients;
- protection of legitimate rights and interests of participants of traffic, the prevention of the road accidents with heavy effects;
- addresses about need of provision of the legal aid guaranteed by the state.
5. From citizens the public is periodically notified on functioning of permanent service "Single Hot Line", the purposes and tasks of its organization, Regulations of Admission of addresses through mass media.
6. Enhancement of the regulatory legal base governing the relations of citizens, human rights organizations and legal entities with the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic and territorial authorities.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.