of September 27, 2010 No. 214
About creation of the state company "Vityaz"
For the purpose of preserving and further use of the nationalized objects the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
1. Create the state company "Vityaz".
1-1. Determine that the state company "Vityaz" functions under the authority of the Ministry of Culture, information and tourism of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Approve the enclosed Charter of the state company "Vityaz".
3. To fund for management of state-owned property under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic to take other measures following from this resolution.
President of the Kyrgyz Republic
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of September 27, 2010, No. 214
1. This Charter is drafted according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and regulates activities of the state company "Vityaz" (further - the Company).
2. The company in the activities is guided by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic, decrees and orders of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic, resolutions and orders of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also this Charter.
3. The constituent document of the Company is the Charter.
4. Founder of the Company is the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4-1. The company functions under the authority of the Ministry of Culture, information and tourism of the Kyrgyz Republic (further – authorized body).
5. Full name of the Company:
in state language: Kyrgyz Respublikasynyn Madaniyat, maalymat Jean tourism ministrliginin aldyndaga "Hero" mamlekettik ishkanasa;
in official language: The state company "Vityaz" under the Ministry of Culture, information and tourism of the Kyrgyz Republic.
6. Abbreviated name of the Company:
in state language: MI "Hero";
in official language: GP "Hero".
7. The company is the legal entity acting in form of business of the state company, based on the right of economic maintaining.
The company is not owner of property which is transferred to it on the right of economic maintaining.
The company acts on the self-supporting basis, has the main and current assets, separate balance, settlement accounts in national and foreign currency in bank institutions of the Kyrgyz Republic.
The company has seal with the image of the State Emblem of the Kyrgyz Republic, with the name in the state and official languages, stamps, forms of the established sample and other means of visual individualization, the attributes.
8. Company location: Kyrgyz Republic, Issyk kul region, Issyk kul district, village Chok-Tal.
9. The questions which are not settled by this Charter are regulated according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
10. In case of contradiction of contents of this Charter to regulations of the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, legislation regulations are applied.
11. The main objectives of the Company are the organization of improving rest and leisure of citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic and other states, and also rendering various services in the sphere of the international and internal tourism.
12. According to the assigned tasks the Company performs the following functions:
- organization of placement, accommodation, food of vacationers;
- tourist, improving, excursion and cultural and mass servicing;
- providing with information and advertizing products of travel companies and tour operators of the foreign states, including countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States, about the market of tourist services in accordance with the established procedure;
- implementation of tour operator services, organization of hotel services;
- provision of the household services to owners of individual housing (cottages, houses, etc.) which are on lands of the Company on paid basis;
- the organization and operation of rest areas for vacationers and other part of the population (beaches, campings, etc.), provision in these rest areas and in other places of paid services (hire of tourist stock and equipment, stock for leisure, the beach equipment, boats, twin hull crafts, motor boats and other small size vessels, the organization of paid parking, playgrounds, discos, film video halls, all types of attractions, gaming machines and other entertainment game programs and complexes, services of photographer's studio, hairdressing salons, beauty shops, baths and sauna, etc.);
- the organization of different holding representative actions, congresses, the congresses, seminars, etc. with provision of hotel services, food, etc. (or without those);
- performs other functions and types of activity which are not contradicting the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
On types of activity on which permission is required the Company performs the activities based on the licenses (permissions) granted by the relevant state bodies on the types of activity which are subject to licensing (permission) in accordance with the established procedure.
13. The company for implementation of the tasks has the right:
- make in accordance with the established procedure calculations including non-cash, with other legal entities and physical persons;
- be claimant and the defendant in courts;
- sign contracts with legal entities, irrespective of their forms of business, and also with physical persons according to the purposes, tasks and functions of the Company;
- to attract in accordance with the established procedure to consultation, training of employees of the Company and other purposes of specialists on the basis of agreements;
- send to business trips of staff of the Company, including abroad, and also for participation in the international conferences, seminars, exhibitions;
- attract citizens to performance of works at the Company based on employment contracts, terminal employment contracts, works agreements, other civil agreements;
- create in accordance with the established procedure in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic and beyond its limits the branches and representations necessary for implementation of productive activity according to authorized tasks;
- render services according to the purposes and tasks of the Company.
The company can have also others, not provided by this Charter, the rights and obligations in coordination with the founder if it does not contradict the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Charter of the Company.
14. Operating mode and rest of employees of the Company, their social security, social insurance are regulated by regulations of the labor law of the Kyrgyz Republic.
15. The company shall:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.