It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
January 20, 2005
of January 4, 2005 No. 1
About approval of the Procedure for application of the unified customs receipt MD-1
1. Approve the Procedure for application of the unified customs receipt MD-1 (further - the Procedure) which is applied.
2. To department of taxes and tariff regulation (Sheyko O. L.) and to Legal support department (Stupak Yu. V.) provide provision of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
3. (Timofeev V. S.) to provide to management of material logistics production of forms of the unified customs receipt MD-1 and additional leaf to it in four-months time after state registration of this order.
4. To management of information support and customs statistics (Nikolaychuk O. O.) in two-month time after state registration of this order to bring into accord to requirements of the Procedure the program and information complex "Receipt MD-1".
5. No. 627 voided according to the Order of the Ministry of Finance of Ukraine of 30.05.2012
6. Consider No. 635 which voided the order of State Customs Service of Ukraine of 09.10.98 "About approval of the Instruction for filling and use of the unified customs receipt MD-1" (with changes and amendments), registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 16.12.98 for No. 796/3236.
7. To impose control over the implementation of the order on the vice-chairman of Service A.D. Voytseshchuka.
Chairman of Service
M. M. Kalensky
Approved by the Order of the State Customs Service of Ukraine on January 4, 2005, No. 1
Other terms and concepts are used in such values:
payments - the taxes and fees (obligatory payments) established by the legislation which are levied by customs authority during customs clearance of the goods moved through customs border of Ukraine; payment for customs clearance of goods out of the location of customs authority or out of the working hours established for customs authority (further - payment for customs clearance of goods); the storage charge of goods and vehicles in warehouses of customs authorities (further - the storage charge).
collection of payments - charge and acceptance of payment amounts by customs authority according to the legislation.
acceptance on storage of goods by customs authority according to the legislation;
exaction by customs authority from physical persons and the companies of payments if the legislation does not provide creation of the cargo customs declaration on the goods moved through customs border of Ukraine;
exaction by customs authority from the physical persons of cash pledge in cases identified by the legislation.
1.3. The UMK form which form is given in appendices 1-3 to this Procedure is the document of the strict reporting. The form of additional leaf to UMK which form is given in appendix 4 to this Procedure is not the document of the strict reporting.
1.4. The unpacked UMK electronic form is applied instead of the UMK form only in case of payment of single collection at check points through frontier or divisions of customs clearance in case of possibility of introduction of the corresponding amounts through department of authorized bank or write-off of the amounts of the single collection brought as advance payment, from the deposit account of the customs authority opened in bodies of State treasury.
Application of the unpacked UMK electronic form is performed according to Section 3 of this Procedure.
1.5. Each UMK form consists of three self-copy sheets produced by printing method with identical series and number. The columns "Amount Or Cost, UAH.", "Amount, UAH.", "All" the specified self-copy sheets are painted over (letters): the first leaf - pink color, the second - blue, third - yellow.
1.6. The UMK forms are ordered in the form of receipt-books which consist of 25 stitched UMK forms (further - the receipt-book).
1.7. The form of additional leaf consists of three self-copy sheets produced by printing method.
1.8. Accounting, storage of the UMK forms stitched in receipt-books are conducted according to the procedure, determined by the State Customs Service of Ukraine.
1.9. The official of department of finance and financial accounting certifies of general department of customs authority the second leaf of each UMK form in the receipt-book by putting down in the specially allotted place of the form of official stamp of customs authority.
1.10. The forms of additional sheets to UMK received by customs authorities according to the procedure of centralized delivery will be credited and stored in warehouse of customs authority until their issue in operation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 38000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.