of June 3, 2017 No. 679
About approval of Rules of receipt of the operating authority in the field of tourism, connected with use of foreign tourist vessels
According to article 14.2 of the Federal law "About Internal Seawaters, Territorial Sea and Contiguous Zone of the Russian Federation" Government of the Russian Federation decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Rules of receipt of the operating authority in the field of tourism, connected with use of foreign tourist vessels.
2. Determine that the Federal Tourism Agency is the federal executive body authorized on issue of operating authorities in the field of tourism, connected with use of foreign tourist vessels.
3. Realization of the powers provided by the Rules approved by this resolution is performed by Federal Tourism Agency within the number of employees of central office, and also budgetary appropriations provided to the Agency in the federal budget on management and management in the field of the established functions established by the Government of the Russian Federation.
4. Declare invalid the resolution of Council of Ministers of RSFSR of July 15, 1991 No. 400 "About approval of Provisional rules of issue of permissions to carrying out scientific and expeditionary activities, and also on implementation of tourism in the sea areas adjacent to the northern coast of the USSR" regarding implementation of the activities in the field of tourism connected with use of foreign tourist vessels.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 3, 2017 No. 679
1. These rules establish procedure for representation of request for receipt of permission to implementation in internal seawaters and in territorial sea of the Russian Federation of the activities in the field of tourism connected with use of foreign tourist vessels (further respectively - permission, request), its considerations and adoption on it of decisions, and also the bases for refusal in issue of permission and the termination of its action.
2. The concepts "tourism" and "tourist" used in these rules have the values determined by article 1 of the Federal law "About Bases of Tourist Activities in the Russian Federation", "foreign tourist vessel" - the value determined by article 14.2 of the Federal law "About Internal Seawaters, Territorial Sea and Contiguous Zone of the Russian Federation".
3. The activities in the field of tourism connected with use of foreign tourist vessels in regions of the internal seawaters and territorial sea of the Russian Federation adjacent to the territories of subjects of the Russian Federation entering the Arctic zone of the Russian Federation and (or) the Far Eastern Federal District are performed according to requirements, stipulated in Item 4 articles 14.2 of the Federal law "About Internal Seawaters, Territorial Sea and Contiguous Zone of the Russian Federation".
4. Permission is issued by Federal Tourism Agency in coordination with Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation and Federal Agency for Sea and Inland Water Transport (further - the interested bodies).
5. Legal entities, data on whom are entered in the unified federal register of tour operators, and also legal entities and physical persons - the owners of foreign vessels or persons using foreign vessels on other legal causes (further - applicants), can provide request.
Representation of request from the foreign applicant, including submission of data on change of conditions of implementation of the activities in the field of tourism connected with use of foreign tourist vessels, and also the direction of answers to foreign applicants, including about decision making about refusal in issue of permission and about cancellation of the issued permission, are performed through diplomatic channels according to these rules.
6. The applicant not later than 2 months before expected start date of implementation in internal seawaters, in territorial sea of the Russian Federation of the activities in the field of tourism connected with use of foreign tourist vessels represents to Federal Tourism Agency request in Russian in form according to appendix No. 1.
As an exceptional case submission due date of request can be reduced according to the decision of Federal Tourism Agency.
The request is signed by the applicant's head (the other person having the right to act on behalf of the organization without power of attorney) or the applicant (the other person, the representative to represent the applicant in the presence of the power of attorney from the applicant confirming powers of this person on signing of request) and makes sure the applicant's seal (in the presence of seal).
7. The inquiry can be sent by the registered mail with the assurance of receipt and the description of investment or in electronic form with use of the federal state information system "Single Portal of the State and Municipal Services (Functions)" (further - the single portal).
In case of sending an inquiry in electronic form its forming is performed by means of filling of electronic request form on the single portal. The request in electronic form is signed by the strengthened qualified digital signature according to requirements of the Federal Law "About the Digital Signature" and article 21.1 of the Federal law "About the Organization of Provision of the State and Municipal Services" (further - the digital signature).
The documents specified in Item 8 of these rules are attached to request in electronic form. If the originals of documents which are at the disposal of the applicant are executed on papers, their electronic copies (electronic images) by scanning are created.
Electronic images of documents are certified by the digital signature of the applicant on the single portal along with request.
8. The applicant attaches the copies of the following documents certified by it to request (the documents constituted in foreign language are represented together with the translation into Russian certified in accordance with the established procedure):
a) certificate on the right of flying the flag of foreign state;
b) certificate on the property right to the vessel;
c) classification certificate;
d) certificate of measurement;
e) the certificate on insurance or on other financial provision of the civil responsibility for damage from pollution by bunker fuel and (or) the certificate on insurance or on other financial provision of the civil responsibility for damage from pollution by oil;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.