It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
May 4, 2017
of April 10, 2017 No. 301
About approval of Rules of protection of life of people on water objects of Ukraine
According to the Code of civil protection of Ukraine, the order of the President of Ukraine of July 14, 2001 to No. 190 "About urgent measures for prevention of death of people on water objects", to the Procedure for certification of rescue services and rescuers approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of November 13, 2013 No. 828, to the subitem 2 of Item 3 of the Plan of the main actions of civil protection for 2017 approved by the order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of January 11, 2017 No. 9-r and for the purpose of enhancement of procedure for activities interested central and the local executive bodies about acceptance of package of measures aimed at providing protection of life of people on water objects of Ukraine, and reduction of the regulatory legal acts regulating activities of Public service of Ukraine for emergency situations in compliance with the legislation of Ukraine I order:
1. Approve Rules of protection of life of people on water objects of Ukraine which are applied.
2. To department of forming of policy for authorities under control to the Minister and monitoring of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine (Bodnar V. E.) provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure.
3. Declare invalid the order of the Ministry of Ukraine concerning emergency situations and for protection of the population against consequences of the Chernobyl catastrophic crash against December 3, 2001 No. 272 "About approval of Rules of protection of life of people on water objects of Ukraine", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on February 1, 2002 at No. 95/6383 (with changes).
5. To impose control of execution of this order on the Chairman of Public service of Ukraine on emergency situations Chechetkin N. A.
A. B. Avakov
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine of April 10, 2017 No. 301
1. These rules determine population safety requirements on water objects of Ukraine and are directed to prevention of emergency situations, death and injury rate of people on water.
2. These rules are obligatory for accomplishment by the central executive bodies, local executive bodies, the companies, organizations and organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership, and also persons operating water objects of Ukraine.
3. In these rules terms are used in the following values:
aquapark - entertainment complex with the infrastructure developed for active recreation on water (water hills, pools with towers, fountains and other water attractions) and the equipment for games on water;
the pool - the opened or closed artificial reservoir with technical means of water preparation intended for occupation by the corresponding sports or improving occupations;
use of water object - process of use of water in production for the purpose of product receipt, for economic and drinking needs of the population, needs of hydropower, fish breeding, water, air transport, for rest of people, the organization of beaches, places of mass rest of people, use of watercrafts, the device of water attractions, places for occupations sports, fizkulturnoozdorovitelny occupations, Items of amateur and sports fishery, carrying out entertainments on water and so forth;
water object - the natural or created artificially water element of the environment (the sea, the river, the lake, water storage basin, pond, the channel, the water-bearing horizon);
zone of responsibility of rescue post - part of the beach, on which the rescue post, and the water object adjoining to it is located, where permanent visual observation for timely identification of people, in distress, and rendering the help to them is conducted;
equipment No. 1 set - the equipment consisting of respiratory tube, half mask and flippers;
equipment No. 2 set - the equipment consisting of the autonomous respiratory device, mask (half mask) and flippers;
places of mass rest of people on water objects - the parcels of land of the coastal territory with adjacent water space intended for organized rest of people on coastal protective strips of water objects or islands and water objects on which means of entertainments and attractions, and also places for sports and improving and sporting events, amateur and sports fishery are located;
protection of life of people on water objects - complex of the actions directed to prevention of accidents and emergency situations on water objects during rest on water, crossings through water barriers, occupations by sports, industrial and amateur fishery irrespective of season;
lifting and towing system - the paraplane, parachute, etc. intended for entertaining towages over water by means of the small vessel, the water bike with use of the winch which provides the set load of towing cable;
the swimmer-rescuer - person with whom the owner of water object signed the terminal employment contract and which during summer (bathing) season fulfills duties according to the prevention of death of people on water objects, rescuing and rendering the domeditsinsky help to victims on water;
the beach - the parcel of land of the coastal territory adjacent to water object and intended for rest of people;
rolling Item - the place for the parking of small or sports courts, water bikes on which vessels are provided in paid use and services in carrying out entertainments on water are provided;
the rescue post - structural division of the company, organization and the organization irrespective of patterns of ownership which is in the certain place equipped and equipped with rescue means and other special equipment and is permanent seasonally or temporarily carries out tasks on protection of life of people in zone of responsibility of rescue post;
rescue means - technical means of special purpose ((small vessels (rowing small vessels), floating devices, life jackets or bibs, beach circles with 15-meter floating tench, rescue jumpsuits, means of communication, the equipment and other special equipment and equipment intended for carrying out search and rescue works);
sporting events - sports competitions and/or educational training camps;
sports and improving activities - the actions performed by subjects of the sphere of physical culture and sport for development of physical culture.
4. The procedure for use of water objects in all territory of Ukraine is determined by the Water code of Ukraine, the Accounting treatment for places of mass rest of the population on water objects approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 6, 2002 No. 264. The procedure for prevention of accidents and emergency situations on water objects is determined by these rules.
Transfer of water objects to lease for the recreational purposes is performed taking into account requirements of the current legislation.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.