of May 15, 2017 No. 285
About measures for increase in responsibility of the organizations - initiators of projects for timely and high-quality implementation of investment projects
According to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of March 15, 2017 "About improvement of quality of development of the preproject documentation of investment projects" the Cabinet of Ministers decides No. PP-2836:
the list of bodies of the public and economic board, executive bodies on places, the organizations - initiators of investment projects in case of which industry scientific and technical councils according to appendix No. 2 function
2. To heads of bodies of the public and economic board, executive bodies on places in ten-day time to create and approve in accordance with the established procedure industry scientific and technical councils (further - Councils), and also to staff them by highly qualified specialists, including from among experienced practicians, specialists of research institutions, the highest educational institutions, the independent companies, etc.
Assign to heads of bodies of the public and economic board, executive bodies on places, the organizations - initiators of investment projects the personal responsibility for timely consideration and issue of the conclusions according to investment projects by Councils.
3. Determine that consideration by Councils of documentation of the investment projects regulated according to the Regulations on procedure for development, conducting examination and approval of documentation of investment projects approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of June 7, 2007 No. 110, is obligatory.
4. Determine that bodies of the public and economic board, executive bodies on places, the organization - initiators of investment projects:
a) bear responsibility for:
high-quality creation of tasks for development of the preproject documentation of the investment projects providing priority use of modern technologies, the high-technology and energy efficient equipment;
determination of the qualified engineering companies and/or project organizations involved in development of the preproject documentation, including the turnkey projects;
ensuring consideration of the preproject and project documentation, working documentation and working project regarding pricing on the offered technology and the equipment specialized industry advisory councils or the independent company;
high-quality preparation of tender (tender) documentation and reliability of the provided information;
accomplishment of the approved key technical and technology and economic parameters of investment projects;
b) direct the preproject documentation of investment projects to examination in authorized bodies in accordance with the established procedure only in the presence of the positive conclusions of Councils if other is not provided by the separate decision of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
5. To the ministries and departments to bring the regulatory legal acts adopted by them into accord with this resolution in a month.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the First Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - the chairman of the board of JSC Uzbekiston temir yullari A. Zh. Ramatov and the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan R. S. Azimov.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Appendix № 1
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 15, 2017 No. 285
1. This Provision determines procedure for creation and the organization of activities of industry scientific and technical council, its task, function, responsibility and the regulations of work.
2. The industry scientific and technical council (further - ONTS) is collegiate organ and is created by the decision of bodies of the public and economic board, executive bodies on places, the organization - initiators of investment projects.
3. ONTS in the work is guided by the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions of chambers of Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, decrees, resolutions and orders of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, resolutions and orders of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan, this Provision and other acts of the legislation.
4. For the purpose of this provision the following basic concepts are used:
the preproject documentation - set of the documents proving opportunity and feasibility of project implementation in case of the accepted parameters and also assessment of its viability. The preproject documentation includes: the preliminary feasibility statement (technical and economic calculation) on the project, the tender documentation for carrying out the tender for supply of materials and the equipment and implementation of construction and other work types, the feasibility statement or technical and economic calculation of the project;
the project documentation - the documentation which is containing architectural and town-planning and technical solutions which are necessary for development of working documentation, and including the estimated cost of construction. Development of the project documentation is performed on the basis of the approved feasibility statement;
the preliminary feasibility statement or preliminary technical and economic calculation (further - PTEO/PTER) - the preproject document proving the choice of rational placement and the most effective technical, organizational and economic solution of realization, ceiling price of the project in general, including the cost of processing equipment, on the basis of consideration of options and the determining amount of need for financing taking into account options of possible sources of its financing;
the feasibility statement or technical and economic calculation (further - TEO/TER) - the preproject document establishing the most effective technical, organizational and financial and economic solutions of implementation of the investment project determined on the basis of the competitive biddings and taking into account financing terms of projects.
the working project - the document consisting of the approved part with the main technical and economic indicators with the ceiling price and working documentation.
5. The preproject and project documentation of investment projects is sent for consideration in authorized bodies in accordance with the established procedure only in the presence of the positive conclusion of ONTS if other is not provided by the separate decision of the Government of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.