of June 1, 2017 No. 328
About approval of procedures for submission of the notification on temporary import (export) of goods on (c) the territory(territories) of the Kyrgyz Republic with (in) the territory (yu) of the Eurasian Economic Union
For the purpose of realization of regulations of article 44 of the Tax Code of the Kyrgyz Republic, according to articles 10 and 17 of the constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- Procedure for submission of the notification on temporary import of goods on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic from the territory of the Eurasian Economic Union according to appendix 1;
1. This Procedure is developed for the purpose of implementation of the subitem "b" of Item 12 of article 44 of the Tax Code of the Kyrgyz Republic and determines rules of filling and representation:
1) forms of the notification of the lessee of temporary import of goods on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic within the Eurasian Economic Union (further - EEU), except for the goods intended for holding exhibition (fair) actions (UVEDOMLENIE STI - 003) (further - the Notification), and appendices to it "Data on imported goods and on the lessor" (UVEDOMLENIE STI - 003 - 001) according to appendix 1 to this Procedure;
2) forms of the notification of the lessor of commodity importation on the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic, temporarily exported within EEU, except for the goods intended for holding exhibition (fair) actions (UVEDOMLENIE STI - 006), and appendices to it "Data on imported goods and on the lessee" (UVEDOMLENIE STI - 006 - 001) (further - the Notification) according to appendix 2 to this Procedure;
3) forms of the notification on holding the international exhibition and/or fair in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic within EEU (UVEDOMLENIE STI - 007) (further - the Notification), and appendices to it "The information about participants of exhibition and/or fair from state members of EEU and the goods imported by them" (UVEDOMLENIE STI - 007 - 001) according to appendix 3 to this Procedure.
2. Notifications are represented in case of temporary import of goods:
1) under agreements of property hiring (lease) of personal estate and vehicles, except for agreements of finance lease (leasing);
2) when holding concert and spectacular and other public actions without further realization of the imported goods;
3) when holding the international trade fairs in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic;
4) in connection with transfer of goods within one legal entity.
3. The terms and concepts used in this Procedure are understood in the value determined by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, and/or the acts constituting the right of EEU.
4. Date of submission of the Notification is date of acceptance by tax authority.
5. In case of the contingencies (delay in transit) which affected date of the actual commodity importation, and also change of terms of the contract (contract) before the expiration of finding of the imported goods specified in the Notification in case of mutual consent of the parties (partners) the taxpayer represents other Notification to tax authority.
6. In case of wrong filling of the Notification (the wrong specifying of details of subjects and/or specifying of wrong data) the taxpayer represents the specified Notification to tax authority.
7. The notification is signed by the taxpayer or his authorized representative and certified by seal.
8. The notification is submitted in tax authority in the place of tax registration in attendance procedure on paper or goes by mail the registered mail with the assurance of receipt, and in electronic form or in electronic form with the electronic and digital signature:
1) in case of submission of the Notification in attendance procedure or the registered mail with the notification on the direction of the Notification by the official of tax authority fills cells of the Section II of the Notification;
2) by provision in attendance procedure or the direction in tax authority by mail the registered mail: the first copy of the Notification remains in tax authority, the second copy with mark of tax authority is transferred to the taxpayer or goes the registered mail with the notification and remains at the taxpayer stored.
The taxpayer receives the notification of mail service on delivery of the registered mail which is confirmation of submission of the Notification;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.