It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
May 17, 2017
of April 20, 2017 No. 151
About approval of the Procedure for accounting and implementation of the analysis of the reasons of catastrophic crashes, accidents, road accident and the fires on road and urban electric transport (the tram, the trolleybus)
According to article 16-1 of the Law of Ukraine "About transport", to the forty sixth the subitem 13 of item 4 of the Regulations on the Ministry of infrastructure of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of June 30, 2015 No. 460, I order to the paragraph:
1. Approve the Procedure for accounting and implementation of the analysis of the reasons of catastrophic crashes, accidents, road accident and fires on road and urban electric transport (the tram, the trolleybus) which is applied.
2. To provide to public service of Ukraine on safety on transport:
provision of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in accordance with the established procedure;
promulgation of this order on the official site of the Ministry of infrastructure of Ukraine.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister Lavrenyuk Yu. F.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of infrastructure of Ukraine of April 20, 2017, No. 151
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of accounting and implementation of the analysis of the reasons of catastrophic crashes, accidents, road accidents (further - road accident) and the fires on road transport public (further - road transport) and urban electric transportation (the tram, the trolleybus) (further events) Ukrtransbezopasnosti.
2. The terms used in this Procedure have the following values:
accounting - process which consists of transactions of fixing, the analysis, generalization and observation (registration) of the facts of catastrophic crashes, accidents, road accident and the fires;
the operations duty officer - person in charge of the device of Ukrtransbezopasnosti or her territorial authority to who obligations on collection and processing of operational data about event and accounting of events on road and urban electric transport (the tram, the trolleybus) are assigned;
the message on event - information on catastrophic crash, accident, road accident, fire containing circumstances of event is also provided for the purpose of carrying out the complete analysis of accident rate.
Other terms are used in the values given in the Code of civil protection of Ukraine, the Laws of Ukraine "About road transport", "About urban electric transportation", the Traffic regulations approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of October 10, 2001 No. 1306 (further Traffic regulations), the Accounting treatment for the fires and their effects approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 26, 2003 No. 2030, the Service regulations of the tram and trolleybus approved by the order of the State committee of Ukraine on housing and communal services of December 10, 1996 No. 103, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on March 6, 1997 at No. 66/1870 (further - Service regulations of the tram and the trolleybus), the Procedure for technical investigation of the road accidents, catastrophic crashes, accidents on automobile and city electric (the tram, the trolleybus) transport, No. approved by the order of the Ministry of infrastructure of Ukraine of June 23, 2015 231, registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on July 9, 2015 at No. 818/27263 (further - the Procedure for technical investigation of road accident).
1. Ukrtransbezopasnosti and her territorial authorities provide the round-the-clock watch for the purpose of operational information collection about events, rapid response to them and conducting their accounting.
2. Operational watch is performed by operations duty officers of the device of Ukrtransbezopasnosti and her territorial authorities according to schedules which are constituted to the 25th preceding month under report in forms which are given in appendices 1, 2 to this Procedure.
Territorial authorities of Ukrtransbezopasnosti send the scan copy of schedules to the operations duty officer of the device Ukrtransbezopasnosti means of electronic communication.
3. Operations duty officers of the device and territorial authorities of Ukrtransbezopasnosti can use information on event obtained from:
structural divisions of National police;
structural divisions of GSChS;
the companies of urban electric transportation providing transport services;
drivers, passengers and other participants of traffic;
available sources (Internet, mass media, etc.).
4. The operations duty officer of territorial authority Ukrtransbezopasnosti after receipt of the preliminary information about event transfers it in the telephone mode to the operations duty officer of the device Ukrtransbezopasnosti.
5. The operations duty officer of territorial authority Ukrtransbezopasnosti from the moment of receipt of information on event immediately notifies the operations duty officer of the device Ukrtransbezopasnosti on such event by electronic communication in the form given in appendix 3 to this Procedure.
The scan copy of the notification on event with the signature of the operations duty officer of territorial authority Ukrtransbezopasnosti goes to the official e-mail address of the device of Ukrtransbezopasnosti for further registration.
Information on event can be specified what the operations duty officer of the device Ukrtransbezopasnosti is surely notified on.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.